REQ + Kyber joining Interoperability Alliance (AION, ICON, WAN)

I don't care if you believe me or think I'm a LARP'er.

Currently REQ is acquiring partnerships like they announced in their first product update this year, but they have being in this process for a lot longer. I know about 4 partnerships that are in the pipeline, of which only this one I can talk about without exposing myself too much. I'll just add that this, in comparison to the rest to come, is the LEAST exciting one.

REQ and Kyber are both joining the Interoperability Alliance. An initiative by AION, ICON and WANCHAIN. I'm not going to spoonfeed you faggots too much, but remember how people talked about the (inaccurate) comparison that REQ would be the OMG of the West? Well, with this alliance they will set down a firm foot in the East as well.

This is about 80% locked in, but I don't see any reason why it won't go through. This will probably not be announced in the next product update. It might be official by then, but I can imagine them wanting to wait for the other partnerships to settle.

Other urls found in this thread:

altsrank.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Aion was impressive at the Bitcoin conference last week but I'm having trouble figuring out its potential worth. I'm currently holding REQ and ICX and want to add either Aion or Wanchain but can't decide.

Anyone with a semi functional brain already realized they didn't move to the other side of the globe just to 'learn and have fun' with the Kyber team. They have fucking plans and are not fucking around.

The FUD about Req on this board is the biggest ruse I've seen. If you sold your Req for cheap because of biz then you don't deserve the gains this will bring.

ty

Is wanchain buyable yet?

same. i think wan is better when you get in early

It's cheap as fuck right now.

I sold 2000 VEN chink scamcoins and went 80% AION and the rest on REQ

AION is super impressive but their token dist is harmful to investors.

REQ actually did their white paper in LaTeX. That's impressive in the cryptoscam environment.

Can't wait to watch wojak threads once REQ pull ANT and grow to $5 in a matter of days.

>the conference last week

You wanna know something else about the conference last week?

>in b4 stuttering potheads

sure

you're a fool selling Ven but Aion seems like a pretty safe bet. I'm probably gonna dump my ICX soon and pick up some Aion and Wanchain but will never sell my precious strength node

Yes!

i dont know what this means for REQ

you're such a fucking faggot. Last week you were probably hyping VEN with thousands of other biztards. Saying it was the greatest thing. Muh cocacolakid. Muh jim breyer. Muh PBoC

then the second you sell you call it a chink scamcoin because you want others to sell, and it affirms your decision.

No I knew it was a scamcoin going in.

Enjoy your heavy venbags faggot. You can hang out with the tron niggers.

No more gook/chink shit for me.

I sold my ICO REQ at 90 cents to buy VEN at 1.60. They will never be bags.

enjoy your baguette coin faggot. Screencapping this for later

Just a reminder to you faggot deluded REQies that this conference has revealed to the world the stuttering potheads that run this scam.

Price has already tanked 10%. Once it breaks through the $1.50 resistance the panic will begin and small holders and speculators will begin to offload, with the whales already long gone.

Once it shoots through the $1 mark, unabated FEAR will ripe through all REQies. With all those who dumped their current accounts into this scam twitching at their arsehole continuously while refreshing bittrex.

The $0.30 mark will be met, the largest panic in history will ensue. The final deluded Nodes will begin to go offline, and wagecuckers with their engineering salaries loaded up in REQ will be left with it stuck in their wallet, unable to move it to bittrex to salvage some self respect.

The price WILL tank at this point to sub $0.10, and most probably sub ICO levels.

From that day forward the deluded REQie wagecucking engineering nerds who bought this coin thinking it had fundamentals will go back to their jobs, with no money in their current accounts, to be made redundant by the next wave of pajeets arriving to undercut their wages.

Deluded REQies will hold bags FOREVER, with no job, no money, and no crypto.

I warned you REQies. There's still time to get out. Sell NOW.

Don't be deluded, don't be an REQie.

Assuming you are not LARPing, do you know of any talks about ENG entering the alliance as they already have a partnership with both AION and Kyber?

Honestly wouldn't know, sorry.

3/10 FUD, would not FOMO again.

Just dumped this piece of shit. Feels so fucking good.

As a poorfag I just can't hold this coin much longer. I really believe in this one but I'm tired of holding this shit while I sit and watch moon after moon after moon. Long term holds are not good for poorfags. I'll probably dump once it hits .80 or so. I bought at .16 and .21 so I'm fine for now, but I really didn't think it through.

I was like you my son, until Jesus came to my life

You're really considering selling when things could get quite interesting within the next few months?

>This is about 80% locked in, but I don't see any reason why it won't go through.
I can name a reason. Both REQ and WAN are trying to create a financial platform/ecosystem. They are directly competing with each other. It could still happen tho, but if there would be anything to stop it from happening then that would probably be the reason.

Jesus is definitely in my life.

Well, it's not set in stone. I'll see what happens over the next month or so. And with income tax checks coming soon, honestly, in probably just hold. Shit, I've held this long! I know the second i sell it'll go to the moon and I'll be kicking my own ass.

>the largest panic in history will ensue

Over a sub billion cap altcoin? You're a fucking faggot

One last bump before I leave

t-thanks, just panic sold 100K feels so fucking good

This pasta.

>Nodes
>Bittrex
>$1.50 as resistance
>already was sub-ICO for over a month

2/10 FUD, BRUH at least understand a LITTLE about the coin before you copy and paste your fud madlib.

The fud on req the last few days has been insane. Why is everyone so salty probably stuck holding trx or link.

check em

1 post away from quads ayyy

trips are sign accumulate NOW

Who knows. I just that anyone who takes his time to FUD a coin is a fucking basement dweller. Unless you're genuinely warning against shitcoins, then you're a fucking pathetic.

>a pathetic

Oh Rajneeshvu, I was so close to taking your post seriously but then you let your race slip.

its okay user let the weak hands be dropped cause of fud. Only the strong must remain

People say wan is better for profits but I missed their ico and I’m sure it will dump after it lists on an exchange because Eth was piss cheap during the ico. I hold aion and icx

REQ is on #84 position in the ranking - altsrank.com

>if you don't speak burger perfectly then you're a pajeet.
>what are mistakes
>what is phoneposting
Nice try and nice argument, FUDer. I don't care about weakhands, I'm just fucking pissed about literal fat fucks shitting pastas and misinforming.

When will this coin go back to $1.20? Bags are getting heavy.

Yeah so? That's not a solid point nor argument, stop shitting every REQ thread.

Am I too late anons ? Tell me how it is

It was a $1.20 at one point and now it’s 50 cents. Probably not too late.

You actually have the chance to buy REQ dirt cheap. What are you waiting for user?

Yes user, I would, please go on

do you not like money user?

Is wan also trying to be an oracle? It's not clear from their website. I know they have launched their mainnet, but how much further ahead are wan? Another user in another req thread said that reqis further ahead:

>WAN is not really clear on a lot of fronts. This could be good news (They don't have any direction) or bad news (Such a wide appeal they will target multiple segments at once and steamroll REQ).
>However WAN will implement
>
>Ethereum in june 2018
>bitcoin in december 2018
>and other alt coins in december 2019
>
>While REQ will implement
>Ethereum Q1 2018+ERC20 tokens
>Bitcoin Q2 2018
>Alt coins Q4 2018
>
>That's a pretty big head start together with the fund for applications and the backing of Ycombinator makes it seem like REQ will be the winner. But we can't know for sure. My REQ stack is way too big to switch sides though so I better pray that REQ

I will be so glad when REQ hits 10$ this June and all the fudders in this board start posting pink wojaks because they missed out and fomo ed at ATH

>he doesn't know the pasta

just sold all my litecoin for req

Nice