Veeky Forums my closest friends, the unthinkable occurred, I was catphished, as you can see at the link below...

Veeky Forums my closest friends, the unthinkable occurred, I was catphished, as you can see at the link below, a fake Internet Node Token twitter account stole +$60,000 worth of tokens from me in the early morning. I am completely devestated this was my life's work. They had a fake airdrop that threw me for a loop. 60K. over a year of trading/holding. EVERYTHING IS GONE.

etherscan.io/address/0xfff6e65de5beabd1e0d58effc362728186dac2a2

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/INT_Chain/comments/7s3vzt/please_be_aware_of_airdrop_phishing_site/
etherscan.io/address/0x545f5e5c54d8ac72af1c7de8c070387b73841a24#comments
etherscan.io/tokentxns?a=0x545f5e5c54d8ac72af1c7de8c070387b73841a24
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That was me.
I'll give you your tokens back if you can post a video proving that you and your kids are poor.

hey hey HEEEEYY

Seriously?

I don't have kids. But I do have only $200 in my checking account.

there is a post on int's subreddit warning about the fake airdrop

Thinking about it all day
user go look at the fake as f*ck INT twitter page, it's an obvious scam, but I never received an airdrop before so I figured was just giving my private key was just protocol hnnnnnnngghhhhhh

reddit.com/r/INT_Chain/comments/7s3vzt/please_be_aware_of_airdrop_phishing_site/

627,000 DENT
1,100 VEN
20,000 PFR

There are about 30 other tokens I lost, it's obvious by my portfolio, I am on Veeky Forums 27/4

Thanks user, but no use now. Should I become an hero you guys?

What have I done? I bought ETH in March of last year like Veeky Forums told me to..

it's gonna suck even more when int is $1000 a coin

How can you be so fucking retarded that you don't have such an amount of tokens on a ledger, let alone give away the fucking private key?
This must be bait.

Every little faggot that asks for a handout (airdrop) deserves to be stolen from.

I wish it was
.....the only thing they left was the INT...

>.....the only thing they left was the INT...
Top fucking Kek! Scamcoin chinkshit CONFIRMED

I hope you sent everything to a new address before they find the time to take that away too?

>INT so worthless that not even pajeet scammers will bother to take it out of your wallet

fucking kek

>buying a coin that with that many signs of being a scam
>then falling for one of the oldest scams in crypto-history

ishygddt and youre larping

you'll make it back in no time. Just keep hustling. I am piss poor, but hoping to make it soon. Anything possible in crypto.

over a year in crypto and I never got an airdrop once. I don't like handouts either.

I'm posting here because no one understands why I'm so upset. Yes it's my fault. I get that. I still have a different wallet that is 1/6 of the amount of my main one.

post your wallet, I'll send it to you (if I still have access to it), I was wageslaving all day, just got back online

Why would you send it to me?
Just make a new wallet that isn't compromised.

I DON'T WANT THAT PIECE OF SHIT lol

also to prove to you guys I'm not larping

You can send it to me lol
0x8cE175340550a60c425664Cd03564Ca25816C3AE

It's worth about $800, mate.
Why would you give it away? It's better than nothing. I can understand that you must feel like total shit, but there's no point giving away the $800.

They sent all your ETH away too by the way, you don't even have any gas to send it.
Just buy a small amount of ETH and sell it on an exchange for better coins so you can start building up a profit again.

If you really can't stop yourself my address is
0x46a7Ad5AB08821b2D0299F054365614D51E1FC8d

he wants to give it away cause he's gonna off himself duh.

that sucks although if you are giving it away give me some INT too lad.

0xc059aa45f7feaf446a318b5e3e4d4a3acc2105ad

faggots taking advantage of suicidal person. Do the world a favor and off yourselves instead.

That would be absolutely retarded.

There's literally nothing more stupid than killing yourself, picrel. It's a pic from the old days, but still accurate.
The world is your Oyster PRL, OP.

If you are serious about giving it away post a oencil picture. I’ll post my address to deposit it afterwards

Well if he really were to send me this I would give it back if he asked within a week or so

You're right tbf, pretty stupid of me
inb4 300+ replies all asking for the INT

I genuinely would if I had the ETH, I gave my 4 siblings each a litecoin for christmas, Veeky Forums DID me really well over this last year

This is why I love this place

Thank you

Even though I am alcohol and I accidentally my whole wallet, I will be lurking here for the next moonshot. I realize that the 10k that I have left is more than some people have in their whole portfolio.

I will only leave here if the nujacks become an actual thing

What do you mean pencil picture, like a selfie with a post it note? I think I'll just do what the other user said and send it to my lil wallet when I can get some more ETH and the pajeets and chinks are sleeping

> What do you mean pencil picture
the standart one, sharpie up ur ass

Well I reported the page a few days ago. Is it still up?

>I will only leave here if the nujacks become an actual thing
Same.
Best of luck, OP.

At least you don't have a wife who will divorce you as this pajeet
etherscan.io/address/0x545f5e5c54d8ac72af1c7de8c070387b73841a24#comments

did you really borrow money from banks to buy crypto?

Yeah brov, it's still up
Sorry bud, but no, my ass is still sore from last night.

I don't even have a car and I lost 60k unreal. I bought VEN at 8 cents... I put 1 ETH in DENT when ETH was $234...

That $234, is today worth +$22,000

I won't even tell my dad, this is the only thing he has ever been proud of me for, he told me to write down some "tickers" of "bitcoins" that he could buy on "the kraken"

i think that's OP...

just sent you 0.1 ether to that address, hope it helps you out a little ;)

No, if you look here you can find the gifto transaction.
etherscan.io/tokentxns?a=0x545f5e5c54d8ac72af1c7de8c070387b73841a24
It's from an account that only had the gifto and a little ETH for gas. Some pajeet got memed into going all in on gifto.

>so I figured was just giving my private key was just protocol
Amazing. Or bait, not sure.

"I will only leave here if the nujacks become an actual thing"

lmao same

i'm in a good mood today I'm willing to give you 0.5 BTC, post key soon I g2g

No I earned it through my blood, sweat and tears, Roofing for a year and a half to save up for my initial investment of $3,500 for 100 ETH

Please don't send that pajeet anything! Wallet is compromised

Look on the bright side. They left you with your 1k INT at least.

>Please don't send that pajeet anything! Wallet is compromised
You can use it to quickly send your INT to your exchange account.
You know the eth is coming, scammer doesn't.

ok I g2g sry user

Ill send you some ShadowLink when i get home from wagecucking.

>report the account
>twitter finds the account in violation, notifies me
>still leaves the account open to phish more people

lmao

this fucking thread

Just in case you are serious:
3A3Uc9Q1qevDz7r7jwXb5ZkmqNzQR9o7t3

Yeah man, it's pretty funny, right?

hold the 1000 int tokens and they will be worth 1 million in a few years

I'll take your INT, OP

0xf2d7ab85675bfb49a3d8bc61348d3d15d709afcc

But here is the problem. How does he get the INT off of his wallet? The scammers probably left some on purpose so that when he puts eth onto the wallet to transfer the INT off, they take the eth and put him back to square 1.

Just transfer enough to send it away.
They're not watching the wallet 24/7, they're on to emptying other wallets most likely.

>Having savings

You're not poor. If you were, you'd have mentioned your cost to live on top of it.

"The scammers probably left some on purpose so that when he puts eth onto the wallet to transfer the INT off, they take the eth"

smart af

t. low test faggot that can't take risks

You see that? it's my bunk bed. I live with 13 other guys.

ETH address
0xdd2487b7B9e9F4fd2Dff4A3dfB509b29Cf6a5307

As you can see, my last transaction was sent from my main wallet to my secondary wallet to try and stop the scammer mid scam. I posted my ETH address just in case there are any caring ppl want to send me any thing at all. Sorry guys, never thought I would resort to this. You can imagine how stupid I feel. I am a risktaker and I took a risk with my life savings. DUMB

bump :(

Your life savings is 1 ETH?

God speed you gigantic retard. You deserved it faggot

You must not have read the thread
ha! thanks shlomo

That icon looks like a bundle of sticks. Report it as a right wing hate token.

DONT BUY INT. ITS CURSED

Damn, forgot about that movie.

>You deserved it faggot
I mean he's an idiot but that's ridiculous. Noone deserves shit like that. Credit cards have been around for a good while now, yet people still make selfies with BOTH SIDES visible. Some people also give their card info out on obviously shady sites. It happens all the time.

watch it again. DO IT

so... there isn't anything I can do about this? back to the grind.

I want to start scamming people like OP, how do?

maybe you should be more responsible with your money next time

I think the first rule of crypto is to never give out your private keys. This post has to be a larp

look at the etherscan, it's not a larp I lurk Veeky Forums hours each day, I never ever post, I bought ETH in last march, for godsake look at the tokens they took from me, not one has been overlooked by Veeky Forums I had a $60,000 memefolio.

I kept my tokens on etherdelta for months, I finally got done moving all 30 of them into MEW, YESTERDAY. and I figure I would try my first airdrop.... I was on my phone at 3 in the morning.... the fucking thing told me blah blah blah it's not possible for them to share my private key yadaya, looked legit (on my phone).

... I just reached 6 figures when everything spiked... holy shit my DENNNNNTTTTT. I swear on my life, this is all true. The evidence is in the etherscan and the twitter shit. Just posting this so in case some other dumbfuck thinks twice about making the same mistake I did. I'm so glad I just don't know the ethnicity of the perpetrator.