Why are people still supporting a centralized coin like Ripple?

Why are people still supporting a centralized coin like Ripple?

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/Colored-Coins/Colored-Coins-Protocol-Specification/wiki/Metadata
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because they are too stupid to realise it's not even a cryptocurrency.

More so then Bitcoin...

Because they arent autistic like Veeky Forums and want to make money

Because Ripple and XRP will solve a worldwide problem.

All of this shit is true, my jewish friend.

Because its legit, think from business view. Not basement masturbator

And what problem is that? The problem of people worldwide finally owning their own money?

Because Satoshi's vision was never good enough.

it's actually more decentralized than bitcoin

.Bitcoin
-One company has more than 50% of the hashpower (Bitmain)
-One oppressive country has more than 50% of hashpower (China)
-One company has a monopoly on creating efficient ASIC Bitcoin miners thanks to patents (Bitmain)
-One company can rollback the chain and bankrupt the entire ecosystem.

Ripple
-10s of validators run by reputable non-related public and private entities in different countries (e.g., Microsoft, MIT, CGI, WorldLink, Telindus-Proximus Group, Bahnhof, ...)
-double spending not possible
-Consesus requires a supermajority of 80%
-Anyone can run a validator and make his own list of trused validators

Wow, it's too bad Bitcoin and Ripple are the only two coins out there.

the rest are much more centralized than Bitcoin

I'm sure people have no idea what ripple is, just that it looks like a fidget spinner, that's why I heavily invested.

>it's not even a cryptocurrency

Good, it means it won't be taxed like the rest. Please keep saying that. We need to make it clear that XRP is not a crypto.

hey, some of us are acoustics, leave us alone

lolno

It amazes me that Veeky Forums still isn’t able to see the biggest challenge and at he same time biggest chance crypto will have to face in 2018:
Like it or not, but it will be REGULATION. And it won’t be pretty in the beginning.
Ripple were one of the few that always tried to keep connected to those being in charge of regulations. Once the government has installed itself in this space, what crypto do you think will they prefer.
Alone the fact that xrp still re,aims the most hated coin on Veeky Forums should all of you give a clear hint of what you should do ffs

>should all of you give a clear hint of what you should do ffs
Buy more LINK? I'll get to it soon.

The 'normies have money' problem

Exactly.

Bitcoin and other shitcoins will have to compete with a tax-free fast low-fee coin. XRP will suck money from all other cryptos.

Not to mention commerce, this API will be supported soon in all major browsers and Microsoft just published a demo.

>accidentally FUDing your own coin
>non-argument detected
w e w
e
w

The more u FUD xrp the more it grows. Keep it up friend!!!!

It's not even centralized

A third bailout for banks?

>most legitimate transparent coin and team with working product and confirmed partners
>recently 10x'd
>going to perform well rest of the year
>Veeky Forums hates it

lmfao

Except, it is. Ripple holds the majority of XRP and 2nd Ripple can issue new XRP when ever they feel like. Also the nodes that confirm transactions are hand-selected by Ripple.

Name anything more centralized in the crypto world.
Pro-tip: you cant.

Because banks aren’t gonna no anywhere and they will not use Monero or bitcoin so why not ripple. Also with more then half of miners in one company and China xrp is less centralized then buttcoin

>recently 10x'd
>implying this is an argument.
I know a shitton of shitcoins that 10x and more in the last 6 months.

nu voel ik me. :/

A normalised coin at a normal price with normal transaction speeds is what will bring in normies and make this market mainstream. If you want growth, you want normies

Ven is equally centralized trough API

Banks don't wanna use xrp in it's current form because it doesn't carry any of the meta data with the transactions.. Banks and financial institutions want meta data. Until a coin can carry meta data on the block chain banks arnt gonna fuck with it.

>Until a coin can carry meta data on the block chain banks arnt gonna fuck with it.
Any (real) coin can carry metadata on the blockchain. Especially all coins that inheritage from bitcoins.

>deesenchrerlyzashun

If banks arent given a crack at crypto, why the fuck would any of them ever let you cash out?

This coin allows crypto to still be worth fiat my friend

It's going to do it again in the next 6 and you'll still be making the same shitty argument

The FACT that everyone here tells lies or is just uneducated and stupid motivates me to buy more. XRP is so undervalued.

Honestly 99% of you have NO clue how it works and why it has a #2-3 spot.

HAHAHHAJHHA WHAT!!!! Go kys dude lmfao

the money in hands of goyim problem

Right, but they don't. So banks arnt gonna use them until they do. I haven't read anything About ripple working on interloperability or a feature to Let xrp carry metadata for bank transactions and non peer to peer transactions. Ripple is 1st gen. It was a good idea in 2015 but a 3rd gen coin is gonna come eat it's lunch.. probably ADA. But enjoy your ripple you dumbasses.

Cucks think banks will buy into it.

>tries to rebut the fact that he's dumb
>uses then incorrectly

>why the fuck would any of them ever let you cash out?
Because they profit from it when I put my shekels on their account?

>but they don't
Just needs to be done. It's a simple smart contract. If someone wants to do that they stright away can. If you want it more advanced, they could even use an alternate chain. This works even in the smallest shitcoin.

>But enjoy your ripple you dumbasses.
BTW I don't even own any Ripple nor do I plan to own any not do I think that Ripple is anything else but a huge scam.
I just replied to something you been wrong at. There is nothing simpler than putting meta data trustless on a blockchain.

BTW there is a project coming called Nuggets. They aim at creating a blockchain based ID system where the user can actually chose what information to reveal. So for instance you could prove your age without revealing name and address and so on. It can also be used for signed metadata of transaction in a dedicated blockchain app.

Show me one coin that does this. You are a fucking retard. You are fuding your own coin. Ripple is a sick old man just like bitcoin. The 3rd gens coins can do so much more... meta data is way more the just a smart contract. Think about it moron.. credit card stores the who,what,when, how and sometimes the why. Ripple only stores the when and sometimes who. Why would banks give up that much meta data???????????????????????? You people are disgustingly stupid.

These are the type of people that buy XRP.
They are all just a bunch of 40 year olds that never got into stock. They dont know shit about cs or block chain, decentralization or how wallets work.

Your knowledge is very limited

github.com/Colored-Coins/Colored-Coins-Protocol-Specification/wiki/Metadata

Seems that XRP guy has not understood the point of a trustless system.

I bet many that buy cryptos today don't even know what this is.

The newfags don't give a single fuck about anything besides potential shortterm gains, even when that means giving up huge longterm gains by promoting something where 90% of the supply is controlled by a single entity.