Can anyone explain why cashies are prone to delusion and conspiratard behaviour?

Can anyone explain why cashies are prone to delusion and conspiratard behaviour?

Seems like cashies want the entire market to crash just so they can say "I told you so!"

Other urls found in this thread:

veekyforums.com/thread/6798338/business/can-anyone-explain-why-cashies-are-prone-to.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Cashies can't response because they know its true

veekyforums.com/thread/6798338/business/can-anyone-explain-why-cashies-are-prone-to.html
How much do you get paid to post this shit?

You mean we don't want to respond to this copy/paste post for the 5th time. I really would love if any Segwit supporters could actually make an argument or come up with something original, but I guess it's beyond you. But you do realize that if Bitcoin Segwit's price drops it is no longer a store of value and it has no purpose. If the price of Bitcoin Cash drops it can still be used as a medium of exchange so it will still have a purpose. A bear market is the thing most likely to make Bitcoin Cash reach parity with Bitcoin Segwit, so a lot of us invested in Bitcoin Cash actually do want a bear market. Plus bear markets mean cheap coins so if you actually believe in your coins you should always be hoping for a bear market as its the best way to accumulate. It's only you Segwit soyboys who require constant bulls because you aren't smart enough to think ahead of the market and plan your investments accordingly.

Can I ask you what makes you so delusional as to think that you can change Bitcoin from its original purpose with Segwit and still call it Bitcoin? Bitcoin Segwit is literally incompatible with its old protocol and it can never go back. Doesn't that seem like you got hoodwinked or are you just investing in whatever everybody else invests in because you can't think for yourself?

Bitcoin is going to die regardless. Bitcoin Cash is just one of the possible replacements for bitcoin.

>Doesn't that seem like you got hoodwinked or are you just investing in whatever everybody else invests in because you can't think for yourself?
Literally "wake up sheeple!!!!"

thanks for proving my point

They are mad because BCH is supposed to be numero uno.

No, that's basic investing facts. 20% of investors get 80% of the profits. The masses always lose. I'm just trying to tell you not to follow the masses. Every successful investor knows this, that's why Warren Buffet says "When everyone is greedy be fearful, when everyone is fearful be greedy." You are doing the opposite.

Do you get any instructions on how to FUD and shill? or do they just send you some BTC and let you loose to shitpost how you like?

Also, the salary... how do you prove that you actually did some work?
I have more questions, but don't want to barrage you with everything at once.

I'm not saying I support Segwit but antbleed and asicboost make bcash a nono. Until it's patched (which will never be done because it defeats the purpose of bcash) I will stay away from bcash

hahahahahaha

STORE OF VALUE

Honestly I'm pretty tired of hearing about Bcash. It doesn't deserve any more attention.
Same for Craig Wright. Just stop giving these whores attention.

because the bags are so fucken heavy they have to believe in this shit to have hope of breaking even. that and ver cums kool aid.

>I sold my bcash at 300 - the thread

Bitcoin cash literally is the real bitcoin.

Shit is going to PUMP big time tomorrow faggots. Screencapped this thread and can't wait to see the responses when it does :D

they remind me of the nocoiners who say that quantum computing will kill BTC, a natural disaster will kill BTC, a nuclear war will kill BTC, an EMP strike will kill BTC, etc
they hate the thought of other people making money so much they'd be willing to go bankrupt and die just to fuck other people over

my bags are SO heavy from something I got for free and didn't sell at $300 like corecucks did

IRL lmao

why it happens tomorrow?

Coinbase is launching EUR pair this week

dififculty adjustments?

That will crash the price

I love BCH, I really do, it's such a juicy currency and you can buy shit on Cryptonize.it.

But goddamn it, Roger and Jihan better start pumping this shit soon.

Lol, you are just guessing aren't you? Stay out and watch potential gains drift away from you

They will wait for BTC to drop to parity and go hard.
They will spend hundreds of millions on promoting merchant adoption by the way. They already started.

The bearmarket is a literal blessing for accumulating more BCH right now

We just want the original Bitcoin. Its not hard to understand.

Wow...

Literally end your fucking life OP

>or do they just send you some BTC
Lets not pretend its possible to use BTC as a payment system.

Some had no money and couldn’t afford bitcoin fees. Most wanted it to mimic the rising price of bitcoin. That’s fucking all, literally the only appeal.
This is solid advice, masses told me to buy bch at $3k

TFW Dogecoin is more used than this shitcoin

This is going doooown!

Actual paid shill but not for any coins. Something else entirely

You send screenshots of the shilling, which if it was done here includes time and all that. If they are of satisfactory quality I get payments in a coin - btc, eth, or ltc, none other. It’s more of a gig payment than a salary. Sometimes payment is only earned if the shilling has some quantifiable effect (i.e. X more sales this week, X increase in visitors/message volume)

They still believe Santa exists and that Ver is the tooth fairy

>change Bitcoin from its original purpose with Segwit
>Bitcoin Segwit is literally incompatible with its old protocol

Nice hyperbole cashie.

Old nodes can still validate current bitcoin blocks, unlike btrash blocks. All segwit did was introduce a new opt-in format for tx that segregates the witness data. The data on the whole is the same, just formatted differently, that's literally it you delusional fuck.