BCASHIES BLOWN. THE. FUCK. OUT

BCASHIES BLOWN. THE. FUCK. OUT.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

segwit.party/charts/#
bitinfocharts.com/comparison/bitcoin-transactions.html#3m
stripe.com/blog/ending-bitcoin-support
blockchair.com/bitcoin/transaction/693f31e2cc2fd4da9d9498ad07563269f2f6bb2f63d6f3b8ee4c5aa6f61b5f23
btcmanager.com/bitcoin-cash-abc-bu-announce-roadmap-2018/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

so, nobody is using BTC? : )

I wrote this in another thread but will write it again. BTC is about to pump because the mempool is emptying in the next days and fees are getting lower. Alts are about to bleed hard.

The news will be that Segwit adoption is increasing, which is bullshit of course, but people will believe it. Then people will write about the Lightning Network again and how they made their first test transaction or something and they will believe that it's coming soon.

BTC ATTACK ENDING, MASSIVE PUMP INCOMING

the only thing that bleeds are scam coins, such that they literally take their money out of said scam and put it into the thing FOMOing

solid coins like XRP and XLM will stay steady if not increase

That's because of the increase in hashing power. Difficulty will go up 15-20% in two days.

Yeah, hurray faggot, nobody cares. Companies are dropping BTC support, of course the mempool goes down. Yawn.

NEGATIVE MERCHANT ADOPTION

>mempool emptying out as adoption plummets
Congrats on this. Seriously.

Nice try bcunt but its actually retards like cuntbase trying to not be retarded after they got caught red handed. Others are following.

Its actually bcash that nobody uses.

great now noone uses BTC for transactions anymore
great job blockstream!

Solid coins will drop unless they have news that will cause a future pump like XLM and LINK.

But segwit adoption is increasing? How is that bullshit?

You know the difficulty is going up 15% in 36 hours.

Why is Ethereum so laggy and gassy compared to BTC?
Too many smart contracts making it so laggy and gassy or just poor code?

Just wait until the difficulty adjustment :)

subhuman

They already had their other weapon waiting in the wings: Stripe. Ver is such a piece of fucking shit.

i am enjoying watching the bcash market cap bleed out. imagine how heavy the bags are for the ath buyers knowing they will likely never break even. why the fuck would anyone use that shitcoin.

its literally slower than ethereum and has less gains than btc

why the fuck would anyone use it?

Because it's fast, cheap, accepted on all major exchanges, has it's own trading pairs, is accepted as payment by businesses such as airvpn and cryptic vpn, and has achieved a market cap in 8 months that it took BTC core 8 years to achieve.

so they can be contrarian and pretend they're early adopters again when in reality theyre too late

But wait, I thought Bcash was supposed to BE Bitcoin?

>literally slower than ethereum

that just isn't true. Ethereum is horrendous for transactions. It is expensive, slow, and I have had transaction totally disappear.

it's not, see pic related
That's just a drop in the ocean, because there are very few transactions entering the mempool now compared to a week ago. Probably the mempool will continue to drop, but a little bit slower.

People who fall for bcash shilling are the same people who let /pol/ tell them who to vote for

I really don't care what you call it. I am agnostic on the whole debate and use both for different use cases. But Bitcoin cash is my first choice for moving money and smaller transactions.

segwit.party/charts/#
Because it's not.

bitinfocharts.com/comparison/bitcoin-transactions.html#3m
It's declining.

Yep ETH is slow as fuck.

2mb SegWits blocks were never mined before but are now mined every day

Lets zoom out to a year and add bcash

>declining

nigga its in line with the average of the year

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
LITERALLY FUCKING NOBODY.
MORE PEOPLE USING DOGECOIN THAN BCASH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAIM GOING TO FUCKING DIE

>BCASH is going to die

says the increasingly nervous man for the tenth time

>solid coin
>XRP

Girlslaughing.jpg

read the end of the laughing you retarded nigger, it says IM GOING TO DIE (from laughing so fucking hard HAHAHAHAHAHA)

Are you retarded perhaps? He didn't even say that.
I'm sure both Doge and Bcash can survive for some years despite being in intense competition with each other.

Try spaces you fucking pajeet

HAHAHAHAAHAICANTBITCHIMLAUGINGTOOHARDHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Bitcoin Core: Rising blocks to 8MB is not the solution!
>Rise the blocksize to 1.8MB
Bitcoin Cash: Hmm, so you want to keep the blocksize low to make high fees happen again? I see.
Bitcoin Core: B-b-but Lightning Network solves it!
>You still need to pay the fees when the channel is closed
LOL

>t.dumb nigger not understanding what he's talking about

It's about finding the right blocksize, not the highest one.

>Rise the blocksize to 1.8MB
Segwit allows for 4mb block sizes... There's nothing new about that. You should know it.

Cashies absolutely BTFO.

>zero adoption over the course of a year is a good thing
And it's clearly declined over the last month.

>Comparing adoption of the oldest coin with one of the newest and claiming victory

Check the median transaction; doge is dealing with microtransactions (probably bots) whereas bcash dealing with actual payments.

lol losing to doge

People send Bcash from their wallet to the exchange. I know I did.

there are people on this board that bought BCH at 0.3+ btc. Poor bastards...

>and has achieved a market cap in 8 months that it took BTC core 8 years to achieve
Your shilling was good until this. It shows that you have absolutely no idea about what you're talking about. This turned your post into a FUD against BCH if anything.

Basic knowledge on topic: 8MB is the maximum blocksize. In order to fill the block completely you need 8x the transactions Bitcoin has atm. It doesn't means the blockchain is going from ~180GB to ~1.5TB just like that. You need to go from 7tx/s to 56tx/s and between that are 14tx/s (2MB which means ~360GB blockchain), 28tx/s (4MB, ~720GB) and finally 8MB which can happen only if massive adoption happens.
And what is next if 8MB is not enough? 16MB.
Satoshi Nakamoto basics.

Ignored

>literally less transactions than a meme coin with 35x smaller market cap.
bcunt cope right here

>be (((blockstream)))
>run network at 100% capacity and refuse to increase blocksize
>merchants dropping support
>BTC losing dominance
>tx fees shooting up to ATHs
>roll out (((Segwit))) which doesnt bring any improvements
>"d-d-dont worry guys... Lightnint Network will solve this. Just wait a couple of more years while BTC loses its first mover advantage"

great job blockstream!

Blocks are sub 10 minutes at the moment because ne hashpower came online.
Dont worry corecuck you will have nice 2$ fees again after next diff. adjustment.

fuck off back to redit faggot

>you have absolutely no idea about what you're talking about

TFW Dogecoin is being more useful (and used) than the shitcoin youre shilling. But hey... we dont know what were talking about

20$

there are people on this board who sold bch after the hard fork @ $400

doge has more tx than xmr and dash. It means nothing you dolt

It means that a coin that is truly a meme that was never meant to compete is beating your shitcoin in use, while people got your shitcoin for free very recently and have to use a tx to sell it.

Stripe removed Bitcoin today FYI
Just like bitpay will.
And steam.

PARADIGM SHIFT

It's another episode of all ad hominem and nil technical discussion from BTC supporters.

>He thinks bitcoin will continue to be the #1 Coin

XRP is about as solid as a flaccid dick

True, Bcash blocks are completely empty unlike Bitcoin blocks.

Is this chart representing the amount of merchants that support Bitcoin?

does this mean buy bch?

And they will be forever empty.

t. 32mb blocks in Mays hardfork, unlimited blocks EOY
Smart contracts in Mays hardfork
Colored coins in Mays hardfork

it's had more gains than BTC and is better as as currency than ETH due to quicker transactions (not slower) and limited supply (contrasted with eths unlimited supply model)

All of those will make it more centralized

As opposed to using the BoA Lightning hub

>they took it off because nobody is using it
If they removed it and added bcash, I might worry but they don't seem to be all that interested and actually roasted it a bit by saying nobody uses it lmao.

> core cucks now defending negative merchant adoption

Wew lad

Bitpay already officially confirmed they will use BCH instead. Bitpay is the biggest bitcoin payment processor for your information newfriend. Yes the biggest BTC payment processor in business today annopunced they will integrate BCH and limit BTC to payments above 100$ and corecucks still pretend everything is fine.

Stripe announcement: stripe.com/blog/ending-bitcoin-support

CTRL+F cash

DYOR corecuck

>he would rather 1 single entity eventually in control of all mining as opposed to having the choice to use BoA's LN hub, or any of 600 others, or even use just the mainnet if you're that paranoid.

Big blocks: You need 20k dollarinos+ to mine once the chain is a petabyte or so

LN: you need tens of millions on dollarinos to run a hub and comply with KYC on top pf that

WHEW LAD

sauce on these dates?

These transactions are looking rather suspisious. Someone just added 8mb of transactions to the mempool, many of these transactions have >50 inputs. I think it might be someone consolodating his stacks, but why would he pay such a huge fee?
(see for example blockchair.com/bitcoin/transaction/693f31e2cc2fd4da9d9498ad07563269f2f6bb2f63d6f3b8ee4c5aa6f61b5f23 , more than 50% of the input is paid in fees)
Maybe someone is really spamming the mempool.

LN is optional

lmfao

Someone probably just overpaying in fees. These kind of attacks have been tried before and they don't do anything, especially now.

For BCH yes
BTC has bet the farm on LN (an experimental solution nobody knows whether it will work large scale or even get adopted)

Meanwhile BCH miners might have to buy more harddrives in next year to keep scaling

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

btcmanager.com/bitcoin-cash-abc-bu-announce-roadmap-2018/

>talking specifically about swipe switching from btc to bch
bcunt comes at me with -
>Bitpay already officially confirmed they will use BCH instead
Which isn't even true based on the rest of your own post
the absolute state of lying coping bcunts
Who wants to buy crypto to spend on random shit like coffee anyway? What the fuck is the point of that? Just use the dollars until they collapse.

Again more lies from the bcunts.

To get there, ABC plans to do two hard forks in 2018, they call them “protocol upgrades;” on May 15 and November 15. The code for the forks is scheduled to be ready three months in advance.

For the next hard fork upgrade ABC has the following features in mind:

- Increase the block size further and move towards an “adaptive block size limit,” similar to what Bitcoin Unlimited already has,

Move toward canonical transaction order, which could be important to enable future scaling technologies like Graphene,

further improve the difficulty adjustment algorithm,
and reactivate some disabled opcodes.

It won't, but its replacement won't be marginally better Bitcoin. BTC dying will kill off the power of the Bitcoin brand as a whole

>Just use the dollars

COREKEKS EVERYBODY.

CRYPTO REVOLUTION

REPLACE THE BANKS

END THE FED

>JUST USE DOLLARS

WHEW

Bitcoin isn't dying though. Why would it anyway?

>Again more lies from the bcunts.
Nice argument there core shill

How many BTC do you need to run 1 (one) LN hub with 500 channels, each of which has merely 0.5 BTC in it on average?

SAY SOMETHING NICE, RIGHT FUCKING NOW

>0-conf
>10 min average blocks

Payments are instant, like how bitcoin was designed to work.

Freudian slip, and please stop with this stale Colbert meme

>0-conf is how bitcoin is supposed to work

Indeed. Nice and instant.

Nice, two coffees for the price of one.

>Segwit allows for 4mb block sizes...
and yet they don't and fees are high and throughput is at a snails pace. rly made me think

>Just use the dollars until they collapse
bcunt quotes -
>Just use the dollars
bcunts just can't stop lying.
I guess you'd rather pay a fee to buy your shitcoin, then pay taxes on the gain, then go buy more shitcoin paying a fee.
I'll wait until the dollar shits the bed and save my crypto until then.

saved

And completely in contrast to the decentralized open ledger that is verified by the network to prevent false transactions.
But I forgot normies only care about speed and coffee.

>bitpay
WHEN THE FUCK ARE THEY ADDING BCH?!

I'm tired of waiting, I want to buy some shit off Newegg already.

No worries. Core might raise blocksize in a decade or two

These hardforks make my dick hard.