Tfw i bought ripple at $3.5 and now its at $1.40

>tfw i bought ripple at $3.5 and now its at $1.40

aaah!!

will it go back up

Nope, dead coin. Less volume every day. You were an idiot to buy at ATH.

IM SELLING THEN WHAT COIN DO I BUY NEXT

Dogecoin decleared war against Ripple.
The XRP CEO assfucked a dog in the ass.
>RAPE

I was told this coin would be a thousand dollars like Ethereum when I bought it. Was I lied to? Will the government step in soon?

Can you stop trying to push this garbage you failed attempt of an artist

Congrats, you made one of the worst trades of all time

no it wont

Well, bought 3kUSD worth of XLM at 0.50 USD so i hope i didnt fuck up.

Hope the road map and Weiss report pump it up..

this. it was on the news and we got scammed

>Buys ATH
Wonders why still poor

no empathy for soul-less nujack

>tfw sold icx at 71000 sats and bought cnd at 3200 sats.

Never buy at an ATH. And never FOMO

It will go back up. It will be the top 3 coins for awhile. Unless BCH suddenly starts mattering.

Toast wallet is going to allow you to buy more of the coin directly in the wallet. Also it recently went from 83 cents to 1.60, it tends to bounce back hard when it does.

We tried to warn you it is a jewish coin, but u didnt listen

It's ok, you'll recover.

Hi, this is your threadly reminder how utterly worthless you pieces of shit are. You can of course just fuck off back to Tumblr to circlejerk, but the world would be such a happier place if you just killed yourself. Just do it. I mean, look at you. Such a disgusting excuse for a human being, it's really no surprise why nobody likes you. Why don't you just end your suffering and kill yourself? You would do yourself and the world a great service. Nobody will remember you anyway, so just end your life now and make this board and the world a better place.

How did you like my oc? :)

This

Never. Just sell them to me for cheap, user. This is not a trick.

Admins can we ban this guy? we dont need this kinda negativity here. I am here to talk about crypto currencies

why a retards did retards change wojak? and why are they spamming it?

People get triggered, more people spam it to trigger

It's the embodiment of your pathetic existence, literally the pinnacle of the faggotry you call your life. It's sad, really. Such a tiny little piece of shit you are. A worthless excuse of something vaguely resembling a human being, but actually being nothing more than an annoyance, like a pimple. That's what you are, a little pimple full of shit. Disgusting. Look at you. Ew. Just look at you. Bah. Why don't you end your suffering? Nobody likes you anyway, so nobody will miss you and your cancerous faggotry, on the contrary - that's the only way you can contribute to the world, but ridding it of your pathetic cancerous existence. Look at you. So disgusting. Come on, kill yourself. You know it's the right thing to do.

fuck off with this abomination of the pink wojak faggots

It's a pathetic little Tumblrfag spamming the board with it, it's literally his only achievement in life, being cancer. I hope he will soon realize that the best course of action is if he killed himself, which also goes for any Tumblr-troll trying to be even more retarded than him.

Who'd thunk redditors are wojaks irl?

My Ripple break even is like $2.32. I guess I'm fucked.

No sell and go back to stocks. You literally bought a meme

:(
oh

nufag

You should probably just cash put and put it towards a 6 pack of beer. Good luck.

Jeez man, take a chill pill. I used to have anger issues until I started microdosing LSD. Join us over at r/nootropics.

This new wojak triggers me

hah i bought ripple at 0.40$ feels good mang

I'm pretty chill, it's just a very logical analysis of your worthless little existence. You're just pathetic and useless, literally nothing but dirt. A shitstain. Absolutely unneeded waste of space and resources, not even worth the air that you are poisoning with your disgusting stinking breath. God, that stink. Such a disgusting smell, no wonder people prefer to avoid you. Overall just fitting for your general disgusting appearance, though, only to be surpassed by your absolutely miserable character. Just kill yourself, you will be so much better off, and the world as well! It's really the best solution for all your problems, and the problems you're causing the people around you. Just end it. Your life is pathetic and worthless anyway, you are nothing but a little piece of shit. Come on, just do it.

I so unironically wish this were real and not >i can into Inspect element or a straight up troll

I know your amphetamine prescription says "as needed" but that doesn't mean to take as much as you want.

Hey guize

IT'S NOT FAIR!

WE WERE SUPPOSED TO GO TO THE MOON!

This can't be real

why the fuck do you reddit retards type this freakout bullshit in all caps, you are all the same

BCH is retarded just stop

Soy jack always has the stupidest normie posts attached. Is this o purpose?

>I mean, look at you. Such a disgusting excuse for a human being, it's really no surprise why nobody likes you.

Still haven't killed yourself? Shouldn't be a surprise, as your whole existence is one long disappointment. Such a little piece of shit, it's kinda astounding how one "human" being can be so revolting and disgusting. Ew, look at you. The only way you are able to live with yourself is that you got used to your own shittiness. Everyone else thinks you're a worthless piece of shit. Posting the lowest of literal shit is indeed fitting. Why don't you kill yourself, you pathetic little bag of shit? You know the world would be better off, nobody would miss you, nobody likes you anyway. Yes, you. Don't pretend not to hear, you already know it yourself. You are worthless. You are disgusting. You are pathetic. You are a loser. And you will always stay a worthless disgusting pathetic loser. So just kill yourself, nobody likes you anyway. Come on, you know it's the right thing to do. Just end yourself.