Honest question, why haven't you bought into UFR yet? Is it because of the silly shills? Look...

Honest question, why haven't you bought into UFR yet? Is it because of the silly shills? Look, they may be annoying but they are right on the money this once. Have you guys even seen how much potential the product holds? Hell, forget about the product; haven't you seen how stinking high UFR has mooned even without a product, just on the premise of one and due to the hype of the people? Not only that, but we are going to get an Alpha very soon, and February is generally going to be our fucking month. You thought ~2.80$ was high? This easily has the potential to moon up to ~10$ or even higher. And right now, it's dipping. NOW is the time to buy, goys! What the hell are you waiting for?

>inb4 hurrdurr you are only trying to pump the price so you can make up for your losses

Yeah, as if the price will jump more than a couple cents at most because I "fooled" a few people here. I'm only trying to get more people on the winning boat here.

>inb4 the price is dipping hard now, you are just trying to burn more people with you

Yeah fucking right, because any popular coin in existence never experienced a major dip right before an even more major moon. Heard of the J Curve, retard?
medium.com/@cburniske/the-crypto-j-curve-be5fdddafa26

>inb4 more FUDing
Come the fuck on, Veeky Forums is chock full of people who regret not having bought in earlier, when it was even lower. And now that it is dipping, NOW is the time to get the fuck in, guys! FOMO no longer even applies!

Get the fuck in, get lit, get Upfiring, get rich!

Well.. this actually does make sense. Isn't this coin part of some PND though?

FOr those who dont know:
>Upfiring is a P2P file-sharing application that encrypts and distributes files between peers over a decentralized network. Upfiring operates similarly to services like uTorrent but with several key upgrades and inherent advantages. All transactions are linked to the Ethereum blockchain - allowing transactions to run securely and for proof-of-transfer protocols to be carried out between peers. The movement of files across the network requires Upfire tokens (UFR). When a user downloads a file from a seeder, the user pays for the transaction with UFR - which covers the cost of gas and compensates the seeder for offering the file to the network. This allows users to earn passive income by seeding files and allows users download large quantities of files at an extremely low cost. Upfiring supports the exchange of many different file types on the network, including .torrent and magnet files.

I bought in pretty early on and have held, and am planning to hold until after the new exchange listing and alpha release. UFR is going to blow up after those.

Finally someone who makes sense. Fuck the PnD shill group and take the coin for what it is and the value it can bring. I give no fucks. If I know a coin can give me even 2-3x, then hell yeah I’m going to ride it. To me, UFR is that coin.

Thanks, I guess I'll read the whitepaper.

I would but I know how to poo in the loo

But user, I have. I feel sorry for those who are missing out on this opportunity. UFR is a hidden gem.

>low market cap
>beta release due soon
>new exchange listing going live soon
>only available on shitty exchanges right now, surpressing volume and price
>good entry price right now with this big correction
>unique value proposition

UFR is undervalued and it is still time to buy some. The team behind it is really responsive and don't hesitate to ask them anything.

apparrently not since you're shitting up Veeky Forums

> Is it because of the silly shills?
For fks sake yes omg UFR here UFR there muuh moon incoming. But your post seems random and sounds surprisingly reasonable to me. I'll give it a chance

I would agree. It seems like coins that target and new industry that has been relatively untouched by crypto before always 3-5X. I bought more UFR on the dip.

>check em
>If you were waiting for a sign to buy, this is it faggots

New exchange coming soon = Moon
Alpha coming soon = Moon
Low market cap = Room to moon

ITT: Shills responding to each other

Look upon these digits pajeets - look and despair! For you didn't bought the dip and now you will regret for all eternity

Pros:

High quality whitepaper
Unique concept & execution
Responsive development team
Solid roadmap
Not a fork of any other blockchain
Extremely low Market Cap: around 30 million as I am posting this

Cons:

Currently only listed on Cryptopia and Etherdelta
Relatively new

Roadmap

Q4 2017 — Contribution Period v1.0
Q4 2017 — Excess Token Burn 2017 through
Q1 2018 — Heavy Development Q1 2018 — Alpha release
Q2 2018 — Beta release
Q3 2018 — Full Desktop version release
Q4 2018 — Open-source community contributions, potential for Android/iOS application feasibility

>0,15% of volume on cryptopia
>0,07% of volume on etherdelta
honestly, fuck off

Reeks of pajeet scam

100% SCAM

If the green candles reappear these guys will have the sorriest FOMO lul

>100% scam

Surely, you can't be serious. UFR solves a real problem in the torrent community and incentivices (is that spelt correctly?) people to not only seed but upload stuff of their own others have not uploaded. If you were to own a copy of a college textbook and uploaded the torrent, charging 1 UFR per download, imagine how much money you would make on the long run.

Most of the volume these days are just prices going up and down with bitcoins rise and fall, get ready to fomo when we really start moving again

There is a new exchange listing coming guys, that will make UFR go back to ATH and then some.

I'm unsure if it's a good long-term hold, but right now UFR is awaiting a solid short-term pump.