Everyone knows that the miners didn't get rich, the suppliers did

You missed Kucuck Shares at 40 cents (currently $8)
You missed COSS at 6 cents (currently $1.10)
You missed BNB at 10 cents (currently $13)

You can still buy SGR while the market cap is 1/2000th the market cap of BNB/KCS at their peaks.

>integrated trading bots programmable through GUI
>conditional orders
>AI calls
>automated trade scheduling
>automated withdrawals to desktop/hardware wallet
>fiat pairs
>frontend to automatically convert USD into any alt
>team announcement coming end of month
>new whitepaper and website due out at same time
>partnered with Modulus Global

This is Bancor, Cindicator, and FairX rolled into one exchange. Hope you get in before it moons.

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/token/0xcb5a05bef3257613e984c17dbcf039952b6d883f?a=0xcf6fa953e6f5b44ec314901732946194f7cbaedf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I was the one who originally find this in that Bitboost thread, why didn't you sell this at the op user

OK Seth, I'll get right on that.

>uhhh yeah no.
GOVERNMENT COMPLIANCE
The goal of Sugar Exchange is to be amongst the top cryptocurrency exchanges in the world. In order to achieve this goal we must be strict in compliance to all regulations, either in place now or coming soon. Sugar Exchange will have mandatory KYC (Know Your Customer) for all registrants as well as automated AML (Anti Money Laundering) Fintrac compliance. Government compliance is paramount in the future success of all cryptocurrency exchanges.

See Who the fuck is gonna sign up if KYC is mandatory

boomers

What thread?

Plenty of exchanges have heavy KYC if you want to do anything substantial with them. Crypto exchanges will be heavily regulated in the future, this is inevitable.

I asked what the next bitboost was since BBT recently pumped and I went through the CMC catalog and posted this at 17k sats

for some reason Veeky Forums decided to hold after the pump

I have a substantial amount that I bought under 200k mcap and am holding this till it hits $10 or more. There was no volume on that pump and no reason to sell anyway. If you really want to PnD, you can buy now and dump in a few days after the update.

My body is ready I've been accumulating this for months.

>I have a substantial amount that I bought under 200k mcap

nice

I already sold my bags, once their circulating supply and saw how the devs were moving around their tokens

pls no fud. show proof of sketchiness

>Who the fuck is gonna sign up if KYC is mandatory
Gemini, GDAX, Kraken, Bitstamp and Bittrex all have KYC and they have over 2bil combined volume. Plus all of the Korean exchanges are instituting mandatory KYC.

>etherscan.io/token/0xcb5a05bef3257613e984c17dbcf039952b6d883f?a=0xcf6fa953e6f5b44ec314901732946194f7cbaedf

keep in mind I bought this like 30 days ago, so that was right when they were moving around tokens, right now they arn't. However this told me that they could dump at any time and it isn't locked in escrow

It's just FUD. Dev and marketing wallets have been selling small (

>etherscan.io/token/0xcb5a05bef3257613e984c17dbcf039952b6d883f?a=0xcf6fa953e6f5b44ec314901732946194f7cbaedf
the project is funded entirely by airdrops though, don't they have to sell if they want to eat / allocate money for the project?

why would I FUD after I sold off

the DEVs literally own 82% of the tokens and if you notice the next 2 top wallets send out money to proxy wallets to make it look less sketchy
82% non locked tokes? why do they need THAT many tokens?

why wouldn't they lock this shit?

Yes, but this is public knowledge and they've been sensible with sales. Track the addresses and check the sales if you have to, they haven't been dumping unreasonable amounts. If they flooded the market with their supply it would crash to zero. Why sell $30m of tokens now when they will be worth $3bil next year?

Even if this was a scam (which it's not, they're confirmed to be working with a big fintech company) you can be sure they'll pump this up more before exiting.

The tokens are locked for six months. And what's wrong with making a venture profitable for yourself?

look I understand you want to sell your stuff at a profit, but understand you have a high chance of being scammed when the devs are anonymous and the tokens OBVIOUSLY arn't locked

literally every one of the top wallets is moving around tokens

Sounds cool but if you know anything you know FIAT pairs require very difficult to obtain FIAT liecenses.

Not a bad buy, but you'll be holding bags for a long time until they launch and actually establish half of their roadmap.

Sounds like it could be a good exchange, I'm looking forward to it. Fuck buying tokens though.

I understand you want to keep accumulating, but at least try to make the FUD less blatant.

posted this morning

How about the FUD about no one will ever use PFR and pay 1% non-escrow fees (instead of .1% on any exchange like binance) or 3% escrow fees (so you don't get scammed)

Cuz no one will use this. Those that do already use localbitcoins just fine.

This doesn't give a share of fees though, it just gives you discounts on the fees YOU pay for trading. Same as BNB but isn't even an exchange so actually pretty worthless.

why are devs anonymous.

you didn't dispel the FUD about how they move tokens either

That means absolutely nothing. Actively working on it is great, but it takes a LONG time to actually get approved, ASSUMING you do.

Considering this is a craigslist like site, where scams/illegal activity could take place, I don't see it happening.

Er sorry confused this with PFR.
Coss has been working on FIAT for several months, and only just got approved to be implemented in a month from now.
SGR is just starting that journey..

>why are devs anonymous.
Because they're developing a crypto exchange and want to maintain the platform's security. There's no reason for them to release info yet, they're still developing the platform.

Yeah it's not craigslist, kek.

You should look into coinmetro

yeah it's much worse, literally has nothing on COSS except for several months development time behind

COSS was months behind Kucoin and its fiat pairs are the only reason to use the exchange. SGR will have fiat pairs, integrated bots, order scheduling, and actual reasons to use the exchange. It'll be an awesome trading platform and my main exchange for major alts.

Also note that you can only fund COSS with credit cards and can't withdraw to a bank account yet. I haven't seen whether they are working on US licensing at all.

Their white paper is a fucking joke, full of gaps, typos and general flannel.
Crow funding in a headline KEK
t. Copy editor