Raiblocks

Been a strong believer in this project and bought in at $4.50 but I'm seriously considering dumping my bags
So sick of seeing nothing but my portfolio bleed. What do you think anons?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/RaiBlocks/comments/7shx0q/developer_update_6_230118_new_wallet_update/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How do you consider a 3x profit having bags?

entire crypto market is bleeding soyboy

>he didnt sell after the huge pump
dont you faggots know how to crypto?

Lol what is bleeding

>ITT people who are afraid that they sold XRB too early

I think I need to finally start looking into it. I was too scared to buy in during the pump. The usual "I think it's too late already".
With people starting to FUD and lose hope, this is usually the time to jump in at last.
...that is, if the coin is worth something. Gotta do my research now finally.

I was expecting 10x or more desu, I'm disappointed

they arent really bags if youve 3xd idiot. Sell off 1/3 and you have back your capital soy boy

> ITT cucks like you who say this

Those who got in early december and sold at the right time made x30-40, user. We need another moon mission.

New wallet coming out, Zack just posted it on Reddit. You have 2x weekly update from Devs, Github massive activity, nodes are fixed, rebranding coming, binance etc.

Are you people retarded? In this market where best you can expect from top 20 coins is announcment of "partnership" that is actually in 99% of the cases bs.

Outside of top 20 you can be happy if you even get whitepaper.

Hold fag.

We do but the fud right now is outweighing the positivity towards the project and it's making me nervous we're just going to keep dropping until we're off the map

NEO was fudded back in September as well. Now you wish you bought it at 16$

Have faith.
I got in early at $0.9 and already sold 2/3 to buy Vechain for 1/3. I also cash out 1/3.
But I keep the rest because I believe.

wow how impatient are cryptofags.

you made 3x your initial investment in weeks. This coin is going to be a winner. Those who held through storms were rewarded the most.
Just look at coins from 6 months ago -ripple, bitcoin, ETH, neo etc. Don't you wish you'd bought then and just held?

if you cant hold it means you never followed your gut in the first place and therefore dont deserve the reward. I chose to invest in TRX at less than a penny before normans even knew about ripple. Its having a hard time right now, but it doesnt matter because I believe in my gut instinct.

Litening is cumming!

everything is down ya wanker, sure xrb is little lower than others but when things go green again and binance might see a spike

Had this for a couple of weeks

It's now 1/3 my initial investment
HODL was a mistake.

>he didnt sell after the huge pump
Most of the time anybody tries this they end up buying back in higher than they sold. This is risky and hardly works unless you get lucky.

Common sense doesn't exist here. Don't waste your time.

>tfw you bought at $0.12 and forgot about it till now
Fuck

God it's becoming painfully obvious that this board is filling up with norman faggots.

>Entire market bleeds off 50%
>XRB gets hit with FUD and bleeds off 60% from ATH with market crash
>Every noob faggot that rushed into buy at the ATH is now calling it a piece of shit despite the fact that it's still free and nearly instant
>Normans too slow to realize that XRB hasn't even hit major exchanges

Get fucked, every single one of you. I hope you all kill yourselves in 6 months once you miss out on the insane prices this thing will hit.

Except XRB is bleeding more than every other shitcoin on the market you fucking tard.

This piece of shit has no bottom anymore. Just waiting on this binance crap to happen for the momentary pump to dump these bags at a slightly smaller loss.

difference is that NEO is a full platform and "ecosystem". XRB is not much more than just another value transfer coin. Fast and feeless, sure, but you cant really compare it to NEO.

This happens with every half decent coin this board shills. It gets dumped, then it takes off again. Good job buying at the peak you fucking retard. Buy high, sell low, right?

reddit.com/r/RaiBlocks/comments/7shx0q/developer_update_6_230118_new_wallet_update/

hURRRY SEll BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE MY FRIENDS

NEO is centralized, this thing seems to be not and is also feeless
difference much

Not gonna lie. I'm completely fucking retarded for buying this ath. This shitcoin is definitely fucked. All the hype died, the broken nodes
>b-but muh fix
Still a broken piece of shit and has been for a while. These fixes are temporary and it goes back to shitting itself. If this manages to pump up to half the price I bought I'm dumping them on binance.

Every fuckkng hope you faggots place on this coin is some shitty rebrand and getting this junk fixed.
It's already priced in. Even the bullish xrb faggots know this won't get past 100 dollars for at least a year.

I bought it at 16

You're probably right, you should probably sell at a 50% loss and go into vechain or something

Yeah pretty much. I'm going to go to zilliqa and other shitcoins that have a bigger potential for mooning than this shticoin that's already peaked in december.

if thats the only thing you are looking for in a coin, then cool, i guess XRB is for you. im not disputing that its a good coin, im also holding XRB, i just dont think you can really compare it to NEO, and say its gonna go from $16 to $150 in such a short space of time. XRB has double the availabile supply, for a start. I hope that you are right, i just dont think its really that realistic, considering that it doesnt do anything else other than transfer value (albeit, quickly, for free and in a decentralised manner, which are all great features)

Literally most Fuded coin ever.

>Not gonna lie. I'm completely fucking retarded for buying this ath.

Just completely invalidated your own stance. You still think you know best?

My plan this time is not to listen to all the shills like I did back in the beginning.
Sucks I'm gonna sell at a loss but if there's a better oppurtunity elsewhere like zilliqa then I'm gonna take it. Gonna get more returns for this than holding this.

Just wait for it to go back to 20 and sell
Please dont sell this low

I mean why stay on a sinking ship? Listening to you rai shills in the first place to buy and then telling me to hold this garbage is what made my crypto practically worthless.

lmao DO IT SELL SELL SELL

>XRB has double the availabile supply, for a start

?
Supply is literally the most meaningless number to look in a coin.
Unless you want to look at the inflation, then you compare the available supply to the max supply. This gives you an idea of the inflation. NEO has yet to release 35% of the coin, which will then dilute the value of the already available coins. XRB has all coins released. Inflation can be seen as a positive and a negative thing. There are different opinions on it.

yes and buy urself some chainlnk.

Do it man. I followed these threads for a while and XRB has nothing. These pajeets regurgitate the same crap to try to convince bagholders their coin isn't getting dumped hard.
Everything they say is priced in already. See a low marketcap coin in its infancy? Jump on that. This was a pjmp and dump. Dumped my xrb at 30$ after buying them at 12$ a piece.
These fools are desperate more people don't leave to lower it more.

>still holding TRX
I'm sorry, but your gut is retarded

Selling at the bottom isn't generally a good move. But it's your money bro

The bottom huh. Seems like every day the bullish holders say x is the bottom
They said it for 25 dollars
then 20
then 16
etc.
I'm waiting two days for this and then I'm going into zilliqa. I'm not gonna wait months for this to break even. I've missed other moon missions this month because I held onto this thinking that XRB was gonna hit its stride. Well fuck XRB. The XRB holders are just filled with delusional cunts.

I'm still holding some XRB, but it saddens me a lot to see my portfolio peaking at 100k and then going down to 45- 50k.
It feels bad.
I wish it never went THAT high, because I feel like I lost 50k and I can't stop thinking that I should have sold near the peak.
I think it will go up in price in time, maybe you should just diversify what you have in XRB into other coins, but I don't think selling everything at this point is wise.

XRB will be the go-to arbitrage coin for binancekucoin when it's on binance

dude it went from 7000 satoshis 1 month ago to 270k, now its 130. you people are retarded

true, but if you want to go into it like that, NEOs total supply is still 33M coins fewer than XRB anyway. but that wasnt my main point. i just dont think you can look at the recent rise of NEO, and use that directly to shill a completely different coin that has different functions, different attrubutes and different amounts of supply. just because NEO was the same price XRB is now 4 months ago, doesn't mean XRB will be the same price as NEO is now in 4 months time. it could well be, but it will be for other reasons than that.

go sell all your XRB. you already made profit so just move on to the next coin. make sure you sell all of it in case it crashes more

yeh not fud at all

So basically I should drop these bags because this is gonna drop further right?
It's basically a pipe dream hoping this reaches ATH within february.

yeah drop right before its about to go to binance seems smart

u caught me ;) all the whales are planning to dump xrb on binance

oh yeah dude brah ur friends with all the whales brah?

dump now before binance listing or else it will be too late and the whales will dump before you!

> right before its about to go to binance
Another thing XRB shills like to spout is binance listing imminent XD
Too bad that hasn't happened at all in the past three weeks and won't in the forseeable future when every exchange that tries to adopt it can barely get this broken shitcoin and its nodes functioning.

i am the whale.. got 10k xrb on deck ready to dump on binance. gonan crash the price to $5, so OP should sell now for $14 before its too late

OMGGG 10k xrb? I have way more than you and i dont plan on dumping retard

weak FUD attempt bro. Yeah, it won the community coin of the month and it works on kucoin just fine.

5$ xrb, sweet

this is going the way of antshares/neo massive pump then correction and bleed out for months then rally up past ATH

STOP

>OMGGG 10k xrb? I have way more than you and i dont plan on dumping retard

how many do you have then? how do you have more than 10k. are you a rich spoiled kid who got all his money from daddy?

yea. that dump on Binance really hurt.......wait a sec

This piece of shit coin is so shitty, it's taking almost a month for them to put it on an exhange.

Raiblocks will change crypto forever.

Raiblocks follows the usual pump and dump pattern just like ripple. Will buy in at the bottom at 30k sats. It will bleed for a few months before mooning again.

False. Everyone will use raiblocks to transfer between exchanges.

$50 by March, Screencap this. HODL OP, you won't regret it.

you'll regret it for the rest of your days if you sell, knowing that you could have made it but were too weak handed.

Just give them a while to fix the coin and it will moon again.

Awwww, is someone getting their feelings hurt?

Stay poor, you're the main reason the cryptomarket is retarded. Buying high and panic selling low

good point to buy now or will it go lower before binanve?
feel like binance normies gonna flock hard over this

yep dump instead of buying low before it hits binance good idea bro :-)

I'm crushed :(