I'm done with this shit. My office of literal retards are all on their phones trading on binance...

I'm done with this shit. My office of literal retards are all on their phones trading on binance. One just bragged that he "made" $50 last night but lost it because he somehow lost his ethereum by fucking up a transfer. It's over, the normans are coming and they are coming in waves. They will be manipulated easily and their hands are glass. Literal scamcoins will see periodic pumps but that's it.

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcoin-pack.com/en/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>normans burning ETH left and right
>somehow this is a bad thing
kys

hopefully normies find the top 50 shitcoin i've been sitting on and pump it so i can get the fuck out of here

You do realise more money in the market means every coin goes up in value, right?

Especially those that get shilled a lot and the more obsure ICOs that are 1% of their potential during initial sale.

Thank fuck new blood.

'tis the wheel of life, fellow user

you once beeth a norman yourself, remember?

Normans are a good thing for crypto, dumbass. The more the merrier.

>doesn't realize all his profits come from normies

normies = more retards buying at ATH's, panic selling during dips, committing suicide once coin moons right after they sell

how is that not good for us

No, most of these basement dwelling faggots don't think about the big picture. They are so scared of the normies that used to bully them, that they would do anything to not associate with them. Their safe space is more important than making money.

normies are great, I will happily sell them my bags at ATH

Who else is going to buy LINK at $50

Excellent. Fresh money.

This place is so anti-normie I feel so comfy

Other boards shit on them, but this is the only one that financially ruins them

Kek BTFO

I was playing fortnite on PS4 last night and one of my team mates with a mic had some woman in the background talking about their bitcoin, how much money they’ve made and will make.

I’m from NZ and so was this woman and her accent can only be discribed as the absolute lowest class, Sounded like a complete retard.

This shit needs to crash hard

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...... Should I but more BTC?

How does one identify a normie?

You're not thinking of the big picture. When normies come in that's when the market crashes. They'll give one big bull run and then the market crashes and regulations come in to kill crypto. Most people are smart enough to see that and would rather have a few more years of 6 and maybe 7 figure gains.

Well said

You can still make it op www.satoshibox.com/8c26m4x4vhfxaiwmv2cwxefa

fuck fuck fuck it's too late for me to make it man FUCK

Kek nz here too
I can picture her accent clearly

nigger if they are trading 50 dollars they have absolutely no effect on the market

kek at white collar office wageslaves getting all excited over a 50$ gain

I made over 100k just this week and I'm a basement dwelling NEET

When they have literally no ability to have complex, abstract thoughts, whilst also being easily able to waste time with repetitive tasks and trends e.g. Candy Crush, mainstream politics.

Nope fucktard. First come the normies, next comes the inevitable crash, next comes the government to protect it's retards from being fleeced any further.

Won't someone please think of the lulz, err I mean children?

I really don't think there are as many normies in crypto as you all think.

nah you didnt

Well adjusted, good relationships with the opposite sex, etc

there are so many idiots with thousands in crypto when they only know about cuckbase

No this is good. More people = more idiots buying coins = more moon missions

These are the people that will lose all their money so you can cash out your million user. Don't be mad at them, thank them for their sacrifice.

there's no way though, why do normies have a 50% divorce ratethen?

are you the author of this bot?

I am planning to code my own bot in Node.js.

I just need to get more of a feel trading based on indicators and TA

You probably don't see many people because you don't leave your basement

So, getting dumb money into crypto is a bad thing because it’s going mainstream?

Your fucking Autism is showing.

It hasn't even begun yet
Most people I know have heard about bitcoin, but zero know ethereum

Just wait 2bh

Normies are into tether conspiracies now too. Just fyi
The problem really stems from loose-lipped Veeky Forumstards who went on norm forums posting the garbage they post here, complete with all terminology. I see it everywhere now. Today someone referred to a market maker in a stock as a “whale” and had an invite to their discord too.
This is 1,000% the fault of these fucking reddit and Veeky Forums dualposters. Reddit is a floodgate through which our shit is distributed to normies. And a new player specifically in investing? Stocktwits.

It's a Pareto thing. A small number of people are responsible for the majority of divorces.

you do realise those fucksticks make up 0.001% of the trades right?

>fucking reddit and Veeky Forums dualposters
THIS. If there is one thing that differentiates a Redditor from some user on Veeky Forums it's their need to be socially accepted, smart, and seen as witty. If they could learn to keep their fucking mouths shut and practice some god damn deferment of gratification I might not hate them so much. They behave like middle school kids would at a college party, hyper excited and desperate to impress.

That is good, idiot. Someone's gotta buy these stinky bags.

In order to get divorced, one must first get married. In order to get married, one must first woo a female. In order to woo a female, one must first speak to a female. In order to speak to a female, one must first leave their parents' basement. Etc.

Wtf is a Bitcoin package lovely? x

It's coming anyway. You now have the choice, it's either Wall Street sharks who will eat you alive or Wall Street sharks who will eat you alive AND a ton of normies who are even more clueless than you.
The problem is, everybody here thinks he's "smart money" because he got into Bittcorn when trying to buy some weed back in 2011 and since then saved half a dozen .jpgs titled "Candlestick cheat sheet" and "Basic TA patterns". It's delusional.
There's already so much scam out there, you are in desperate need of "the greater fool". And without normies, that's you. Easy as that.

the end goal is to get those "fucksticks" to use crypto technology

wtf is this bitch talking about how did she gain 12 btc in 3 weeks

Yes. Feel free to check out the code after you buy it. You’ll make it back the same day guaranteed, my email is in the box if you run into any trouble.

She gained 12 bitcoin packages. Completely different scam m8.

Is there any study the comfirms this?

I do wonder how many of those divorces are make up of people who divorce more than once, those who married stupidly (ie after dating for a month) or married for alternate motives.

i have a very similar story lol

Bitcoin packages ie cloud mining
Ex: bitcoin-pack.com/en/

50 dollars? Who the fuck brags about making 50 bucks?

Its going to eventually crash anyway. It will eventually be regulated anyway. Enjoy the capital being added to the market and sell at a high, you mong. I hope these are acts of fiction and nobody actually uses this shit for financial advice.

Stop bitching ye wimmin!

Was the rush of feeling like the "smart guy" on Twitter and other forums worth letting the cat out of the bag R*ddit scum?

>Was the rush of feeling like the "smart guy" on Twitter and other forums worth letting the cat out of the bag R*ddit scum?

Yes, yes it was.

Haha you got me!

>Hello this is nanny state, we are introducing new regulation that makes illegal for people to trade crypto on any exchange unless they go through one of our approved ((((investment companies))) this is all of course to protect the people from those pesky russian hackers and to shield our good citizen from all that ebil money laundering of crypto which funds North Korea!
>Don't forget to pay these companies 50% of your default and profits as commission and then pay the reported taxes by these friendly companies