My slut bitch of a wife told me she wanted a divorce...

My slut bitch of a wife told me she wanted a divorce. I honestly didn't give a shit until my lawyer tells me today I´ll probably loose my apartment and most of my savings. She also will get to keep the car I BOUGHT HER. I also live in a pretty fucking liberal state, so I´m fucked.

As long as that stupid bitch doesn't get a penny from me, I´m down for whatever. I don´t give a fuck if its at ATH, pump and dump, if I get Bitconnect´d, as long as its untracable and private, so I can say muh bitcoin was hacked.

Other urls found in this thread:

localmonero.co/
tradeogre.com/exchange/BTC-TRTL
bitsonline.com/monero-exploit-threatens-privacy/
trustnodes.com/2017/04/15/monero-transactions-usually-not-anonymous-says-new-study
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Monero is the obvious choice. Will also prove useful when you flee the country after destroying her car and all her belongings

Monero

Just Monero, skip country, problem solved.

Fuck bitches in Thailand.

BNTY to put out a hit on her
XMR to flee the country

OP buy do the following:
>Slowly liquidate your assets
>Buy BTC
>Allow some time to elapse
>Get a VPN (maybe even Qubes OS)
>Transfer funds from one exchange to another
>Exchange for privacy coin
>Transfer to wallet

MONERO, literally the situation this kind of coin was made for.

all these posters saying buy monero and you will be fine are dumb
they will get your bank records and find out how much you spent to buy the btc or eth with fiat then trace that to your exchange and find out exactly how much monero you bought.
This means you need to add in an extra step.
"gamble" away all of the savings so the court can consider it lost money and she cant take any. You gonna have to DYOR a bit. if you wanted an easy 1 step answer then you are out of luck lawyers are not dumb and you are not the first guy to try and hide his money

Monero is your only option.

put it all in monero. maybe split it up over a few wallets for good measure. putting all your eggs in one basket is retarded.

>they will get your bank records and find out how much you spent to buy the btc or eth with fiat then trace that to your exchange and find out exactly how much monero you bought.
>This means you need to add in an extra step.
localmonero.co/

OP prob gives 0 shits about jail. Gambling it all away would be dumb as fuck.

>so it says here you withdrew 95% of your savings into cash
so where is the cash?

So, why does she want a divorce? Are you sure you guys cant talk about it?

What state are you in user? This will affect tax treatment of your investment.

Why do women think they are entitled to our shit after cheating on us?

>t.
the """"gamble""""" step is to have financial record of your losses. At some point in the chain he will have to prove the money is gone.
Now will they be able to tell that you were playing both sides of the gamble? Not if you do it right

Monero, how is this not obvious.

Because the legal system is setup that way, at least in burger land

Why the divorce?

i gambled it all away

Relationship has been going to shit fast, it was basically mutual + no kids. She cheated ,I cheated.

But then the bitch is trying to take everything, that´s what has me angry

You two are shit and you deserve each other. I hope the both of you engage in a long, painful, bitter divorce. Enjoy your AIDS when you spend your last dollar on a cheap hooker after she takes all your shit

>cheating on a woman is bad
get back in the kitchen

that's pretty fucked homie, best of luck

I really don't want to end up like you, and will most likely never marry or have sex with anyone over the age of 25, but I have to ask

How old were you when you married? How long did you stay together?
First marriage? How long did you date beforehand?

>he fell for the marriage meme

You bought her a car. It's her car now, not your car anymore. That one you shouldn't be mad about.

Not putting your assets into your parents name.. learnt yourself a good lesson didnt you kiddo.
My missus has no idea who owns what, comfy af if she tries to get greedy and play me.

NEED
MORE
DETAIL

M O N E R O

Not if he buys with localbitcoins

Invest in risky and obscure coins. You'll ride the volatility, but you also stand a chance of making some money while hiding your money :)

UFR, APPC come to mind.

>put assets in parents name
>they die
>bitch sister steals your money

why does she (and apparently the court) think she's entitled to more than half of your net worth?

If you have enough savings in coins, skip town. Ecuador comes to mind.

Are you seriously shilling UFR for this situation. Christ you fucking people are actually retarded faggots.

pajeets shill their discord links in nearly every Veeky Forums tread created and someone shilling their ATH bought shitcoin bags surprises you?

monero

Monero is proven not to be 100% untraceable, only 80% of the coins are untraceable or so, not recommended.

The only coin thats 100% untraceable atm is TRTL, which is only on a smaller exchange atm but it's better than risking getting caught red handed.

tradeogre.com/exchange/BTC-TRTL

Are you trying to purposely lose it? Put it all in Bitcoin. Crash is immanent now that Stripe has dropped it as a payment method.

If you want to win put it in ETH, VEN, or XRP.

If you want to gamble put it in TRON. They're likely to drop a bit more, then rise by the end of the year. That's actually probably your best bet to make it look like you have little now, then get a lot back in the future.

buy stinky linkys

Been there..2 years of car payments on something I didn't even have access to. Good luck

>Monero is proven not to be 100% untraceable
>no source whatsoever
wrong. fuck off pajeet

>is married
>"i bought her a car"
No friend, you mutually bought a car as a family unit. The fact you think it's your money is a clear indication as to why this marriage failed.

Monero dude. Just buy monero.

slow and steady wins the race OP

> wagecuck
> pays for car with wage
> she uses car
> gets to keep car

I realized I was gay

Getting ALL of your money off the table and putting it in something like Monero might be difficult. At least talk solace in the fact that you'll probably still be able to make back what she takes in gains.

bitsonline.com/monero-exploit-threatens-privacy/

trustnodes.com/2017/04/15/monero-transactions-usually-not-anonymous-says-new-study

forgot sauce

>only applies to transactions made 2 years ago
fuck off pajeet try reading your own sources nigger

>She also will get to keep the car I BOUGHT HER

So if you bought her that car it's your own stupid fault for putting pussy on a pedestal.

ETH or do what these other anons are saying, they probably have more experience then me

Fucking this, as an adult entertainer I cant stress this enough

CONTROL YOUR BITCH

if you dont slap your ho, she will slap you, if she can slap you then she feels superior, if she feels superior, she will look for someone else, chicks wont admit it but they love to be pushed around, so control your fucking bitch

1) Buy a burner phone
You'll need this shit.

2) Start going to strip clubs.
Have some fun while you're there of course, but the real goal is to withdraw cash from the ATM. Space out some withdrawals all night. Strippers don't give receipts.

3) Use the burner phone to find a seller on localbitcoins. Buy btc from the guy with the cash you pulled out of the strip club ATM.

>Not putting your Mom as the owner of your porperties while having her sign a notarized document handling you 100% of it in case of death

Only applies if no estate tax in your countr, but what better way to BTFO your ex-wife?

Winner winner chicken dinner

You're both degenerates and deserve a long, drawn out, painful divorce.

I hope your lawyers bleed you dry.

>BTC - Exchange to a mixer
>Back to exchange
>Monero
>Move to X
>Befriend local
>Cash out to locals account
>Move to Y

Sumokoin. Monero is too well known, and Sumo is better.

You do know that ex-wives get much the inheritance when their ex-husband's parents die, right? Our laws are FUCKED against men.

What if your mother dies before you divorce?

>put it in xmr
>hit thailand
>live like king
>re-invest half
>import 911
>smash asians

i see zero issues here

this. a gift is a gift.

he would be such a fucking whale
also theres huuuuge moon potential in this one

Hey look, it's Conspiracy to Commit Fraud, the post

this must be larp why does she even get something if you two hav no kids.

the family court is full of man hating feminist and you have no rights because you have a penis. If I was you I would pack my shit and leave the country.

because she has a vagina and making her take responsibility for herself is unthinkable in society.

I bought a shit load of tenticle dildoes and used Weeb panties on the dark web. I know I'm a sick freak I don't know what happened to me doctor, ever since I started watching Hentai I... we should have finished off the god damn Japs when we had the chance. *Weeps*

Why Thailand?

Wait, seriously? How?

this is why you dont get married

Monero is fine once your money is on the exchange, but getting your money there in the first place from your bank account is the tricky part, unless there are monero atms around the lawyers are going to notice large amouns of money going into some random website somewhere and ask what this all is for, making the first step look clean is paramount to the rest of your plan working otherwise you are just better off withdrawing as much cash as you can bit by bit and hiding it in the ground somewhere.

Monero for the Moon Arrow

Dump all your savings into it
sell all your shit and dump the money from that into it too

we got your back bro
we'll fight your wife
just hold our bags for us while we do it

r-really?

Becoming rich would be the sweetest revenge...

Dead motherfucking balls serious rn

It what you get for marrying a white woman. Wm with a Black wife here, been together 10 years because Latina and black women are loyal.

It was a Frank and Claire Underwood relationship for the past year, except my wife isn´t ambitious or anything.
It was going to be a cool mutual divorce, but then muh " male privilege" came in, and now I´m about to loose everything.

do this..
sell everything you can dump it into crypto then move to another country and pull out what you need. be cordial and pretend to go with theprogram until everything is finalized then cut all contact change numbers etc

Scam coin. Can't find anything on it. Can't even find it on craptopia

why because they got sick of each other and cheated like everyone else on earth? who cares? are you some kind of bible thumping jesus fag?

turtlecoin

r9k says;
that's what u get chad

Should have made her sign a prenup

Prenups don't work in the states. She can easily claim you coerced her into signing it and a majority of judges won't hesitate to throw it out.

Prenup is voided if it would prevent the weaker partner of the relationship gaining wealth.

Unironically this. USA is fucked on so many levels anyway. This shit is a time bomb.

Put everything in crypto, fly out to Thailand and don't look back.

That's probably fake as fuck. Or OP doesn't tell all the story.

She gets your shit only if you fucked her over during the marriage, like cheating on her or beating her.

You're too late. She can hire forensic accountants to find your money, in the divorce. If you really want to go to jail, just beat her up and let it play out in court - at least you'll have some satisfaction.

The time to hide money is before she asks for the divorce. Her lawyer now has the right to demand ALL of your paperwork regarding income and assets.

Just try to buy her off as cheaply as possible, and move on.

It doesn't work that way. If there's 100k in the bank account, or in investments, they're marital property. She's entitled to a percentage of it, according to whatever state they're in. If he gambles all of it away, he STILL HAS TO GIVE HER THE PERCENTAGE. From the moment she asked for a divorce, he's on the hook to keep her portion of the marital assets whole.

Learn how this shit actually works, m'kay?

You'll still owe her a percentage of money she can prove existed.

this

That's completely and laughably not true.

Best option so far.

Doesn't matter. If she can prove the money was in the bank at the time she asked for a divorce, he has to hand it over to her.

Thailand extradites to the US, remember Alexander Cazes?

Laughably untrue. Almost all divorce is no-fault these days. She's entitled to the portion of the marital assets depending on the laws of the state they live in, and whatever is agreed to in the divorce proceedings. Divorce these days is a series of meetings dividing up the assets, it won't see a court room unless one side refuses to budge, or if the assets disapear into crypto, and the portion she's entitled to isn't there anymore.

but the "marital assets" typically do not include anything OP brought in to the marriage, only what they made together as a couple