Mfw I am completely out of the crypto currency game

>mfw I am completely out of the crypto currency game

Have fun boys. $500,000 is good enough for me to invest elsewhere.

Ultrasage

How long to get 500k?

Enjoy your babygains elsewhere cunt

making 500k in WTC, lol cashing out now fuck that im going to become a millionare. Hahah 500k won't give u a life of freedom

see you back next week, you wont be able to find these type of gains anywhere else

Where else would you invest it? Homo. Start your own ico nigger

you are literally cashing out right before the biggest run up this market has ever seen. you thought 2017 was good, pfft. 2018 is going to melt your brain.

Dude, it's time to stop with the delusion. It's over. We made good money but we knew this ponzi scheme would crash one day. Once normies got in it was the beginning of the end. I knew I was going to cash out soon when I started seeing "Is crypto currency racist" articles.

can we just STOP using that new jak ?
it just screams reddit

Sadly this is true

No

Dude I’m invested in tokens with use cases to disrupt actual industries. These fucking things are just starting to get off the ground. 2018 is going to make me a rich man and I only invested 3600.

yeah you really need like 10mil for complete liberation

LMAO. retarded. First off, youre going to lose 35% with taxes, unless you wanted to be hunted down and butt raped by IRS.

As for investing. theres not much you can do with 500 k. You can play the stock market, but its not nearly as rewards as crypto.

If you went with the dividend route, you'd only be making around 10 to 20 k a year on dividends with 500 k. You really need something like 3 million to live off dividends

the normies aren't in yet lol

Take your nujacque with you

>That's where you're wrong kiddo
Normie here, literally all of my friends know about it, and about half of them at least tried to invest

please continue

>half of them tried to invest
topkek
leave faggot

Yeah, they left one week ago and won't come back.

Ah, another spam thread of that failed Tumblr "artist". You should really kill yourself. You're not only an utterly worthless piece of shit as a human in general, you even suck as an artist in particular. Just look at what you spam, it's a copy. You can't even create. As an artist. How sad is this? Pretty sad. But also fitting for your overall sad little existence. A pathetic waste of space on this planet, you shouldn't even breathe. It's really no surprise nobody likes you, you're just too pathetic, too disgusting. Just look at you. You know it. You are nothing. An unloved pitiful piece of shit. You probably heard that before, maybe even from your parents, because that's what they think about you. Maybe they didn't tell you because they know you're even too pathetic to kill yourself and spare them the suffering of being related to you, they've basically given up on you. Come on, let's make them happy, make everybody happy and kill yourself! Show the world you have a last glimpse of decency left to do the only thing you can do to make that world a better place, rid it of your pathetic little worthless existence! Come on, you can do it!

no

why wouldnt you just keep like 20k in just incase the market snakes again

because it won't.

this. never understood the "all-in mentality", but stepping out completely is just as retarded imo. you hear so many people whine about selling bitcoin at $1, was it so hard to keep 10% and just forget about it?

See, you're so pathetic, you can't. That's how worthless you are. That's why nobody likes you. That's why you will never find true happiness, why your whole life will just be a long depressing tale of misery. Sad, what a little piece of shit you are. Such a waste of oxygen. Just kill yourself. Do it. Just end it. Nobody likes you. You are worthless. A pathetic little piece of shit. Say it. You know it. Everybody knows it. You are worthless and pathetic. A little piece of shit in barely human form. Disgusting, really. Just look at you. You know it. You're so pathetic and shitty, you can't even do the one thing everybody wants you to do, the one thing that would bring you the appreciation that you crave so much. Just kill yourself. It's so easy. You'd make so many people happy, and nobody would miss you. Come on.

Nobody likes you. You are a worthless piece of shit, and you should kill yourself. Nobody would miss you. On the contrary, tons of people will be actually happy if you don't exist anymore, as they will be spared your faggotry and overall shittiness. Nobody likes you in real life. You had a chance too be accepted as an user, but you had to blow it by becoming insufferable cancer, just like in real life. And now you have nothing left, you lost your last chance. You're just too much of a worthless piece of shit. Just kill yourself. Save yourself and others the pain of your pointless existence. Return to nothing and the world will be a better place. You know it in your heart, just do it.

i think this guy might actually have future prediction powers.

It's 1/10th the size of the dot com bubble, not even taking into account inflation. The crypto market is basically guaranteed to hit 5t within 2-3 years.

You know you're worthless. You can pretend not to care, but you just know it. You're a pathetic little piece of worthless shit, and the world will be better off without you. You will never find true happiness, why keep living? You'll be better off dead, the world will be a better place without you, everybody will be happier if you're dead and gone. Nobody will even remember you.

> Gets to the point where he could actually make it within a year of trading well

> Quits

Good job user, if you can manage 10% a year you'll be a millionaire in a decade or so!

You think you're "le epic troll xD", but it just shows that it's all true: You have nothing. Your only way to get some attention is by being even more cancerous than you are already. Isn't this pathetic? Deep down you know how pathetic you are. Such a pathetic little piece of shit. You should really kill yourself, your reaction makes it very clear. You actually crave it. You want to hear it, because it's so tempting. Leaving your pathetic life behind. Do it! People would actually appreciate it for once. There it is, your only chance to make the world a better place, by ridding it of your pathetic little existence. Just do it, you little worm. Just kill yourself. Nobody will miss you. Do it. You are pathetic and a waste. Just do it.

he's just right tho
you have 0 skills
you could have made something new
yet you decided to make something that already
existed, but worse
joke's on you, mate
post your jaks all you want, they'll be forgotten in a month

Show your tokens

lol faggot you sold at the bottom

why dont u post proof? you sound like a salty larping nocoiner

Good luck, op! Buy weed stocks.