This may be nothing, but eventually we WILL see a shitcoin genocide. Look to the dotcom bubble...

This may be nothing, but eventually we WILL see a shitcoin genocide. Look to the dotcom bubble. Some cryptos will absolutely survive in the same way Amazon and EBay did, surpassing their heights, but the rest will get the axe.

Let's look to Verge (XVG). Privacy coin with devs that fail to meet their deadlines. Is verge worth anything? It's literally speculation. People desperate to get in first bought in on the hope one day the team would shape up. It's currently worth over a billion dollars. This is getting a D tomorrow.

What are your Amazon and EBay coins/tokens?

Other urls found in this thread:

financemagnates.com/cryptocurrency/news/weiss-ratings-grade-dozens-cryptocurrencies/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bitcoin is getting a C or D aswell.

It's seen like a overbought, old, slow and expensive shitcoins, artificially pumped and dumped.

And you know what happens to the market when BTC lose even a 5%.

I'm already accumulating the best pink Wojaks for tomorrow.

Do we have an approximate hour for the relesae of the ratings?

I know the people over at r/tronix are freaking out lmao spreading so much FUD about Weiss

>Bitcoin is getting a C or D aswell.
deluded.

A little under 16 hours, you can see the timer on the website.

I agree bitcoin is going to get a bad rating, I think money might flow out of it into ETH but they'll both dip if BTC does.

i think rlc mwill get an A

That's because TRX is getting a very just terrible rating.

I would say ethereum but that russian kid is a fucking retard and the fact that they forked after DAO hack makes me have little faith
>HHUSUHDUAHSRDDUDUUDUDUDD DA CONTACT IZ DA LAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111!1!!1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>oh wait we fucked up lol FORK IT

>rating a coin based on his fucking liquidity or value over time instead of what the fuck it wants to do
why the fuck do we allow these kikes "rating our shit"
its time to wipe those fags off the planet
futures was a mistake and this will be even worse

Literally every coin on the list is going to get a subpar rating. The best one will probably be XRP at like a B or B+.

You know why? Because they know giving cryptos a poor rating will destroy the fantasy for normies. Ppl will panic sell thinking their favorite coin isn't really that great because some company said so.

Then institutions and big boys are going to swoop in and buy up everything at a discount.

Mark my words we will see a beefy dip (15-25%) shortly after those ratings come out.

If you don't think this is plausible you're living in fantasy land.

I do think it's plausible, however they may give A ratings to whatever they invested in and watch them explode.

Xlm will get an a+ rating btc will get b, ethereum will get b+

9 am Berlin

The only ones I see that happening to is XRP...maybe ETH. BTC will get something mediocre like a B- or C to tank the price to 8kish and buy it up cheap.

Anything that is a threat will be shit on in order to gain greater market share. The ones they're invested in outside of BTC may or may not get better ratings in order to pump the price and then short it for the inevitable correction

>>What are your Amazon and EBay coins/tokens?
They will make their own tokens/coins and it will be the death of crypto.

>they give monero a surprise AAA rating
>the (unknown amount) purchased by the raters skyrockets in value
>dump it for BTC then fiat
>nobody will ever know what they did

XLM and XRP will get a nice rating.

What ratings will they use?
Lamboland
MOOON
cuck
just
JUST

i doubt anything will dump over that. Crypto has mainstream fud for years now, anyone who cares about that sold long ago.

might see some pump though.

Yeah it's getting a D no question. Ripple and XLM will get A+ and B respectively. This is literally just an attempt for them to shill the coins they want to survive.

Expect XMR to get an F.

ORRRRR

Normies realize the way to moon is buy low, and some legit alrcouns will go up solidly because they were rated better than bitcoin!?

If normies are teallyvstarting to buy in and this report matters to them we are gonna see some altcoun millionaires this year!

WIth a hidden rank for bitconnect that screams "just" like darth vader screams "no" in that one scene

crypto is a SCAM.. youve been warned

guys the Jews said its a scam!! SELL SELL SELL

fuck me this will tear this shitmarket apart

financemagnates.com/cryptocurrency/news/weiss-ratings-grade-dozens-cryptocurrencies/

looking forward to it

cryptos have ZERO worth since they're not taxable which is why they're going straight to zero.

they absolutely are taxable

also, mfw LINK gets A+++++++

crypto was established for money laundering, pedophiles and drug lords. it has ZERO value outside of that. Thanks to normies and neets theyve made literal 50 year old bald sweaty pedos into billionaires.

Whatever happens, I hope TRX gets fucken rekt

anyone who gives a shit what jewish wall street guys think wouldn't invest in crypto in the first place

"Wood: And are there any really high scoring cryptocurrencies? Is anybody getting an A or an A+?

Weiss: The last I checked, there were a couple of A's. But the price volatility of each cryptocurrency also is a factor. So, it's possible that as prices decline, you could see some downgrades from those A's to, let's say, a B+. It's a very volatile market. We decided not to impose an artificial stabilizer on the ratings, so they can change almost daily."

There are going to be A's. The only thing that's fucked is-- they can change the grade daily? What the fuck? That's incredibly manipulative lmfao

Wrong again retard.

You better care a lot because it’s gonna bring in more new money.

Quit being such a little anarchist and start making a plan for your gains.

You’re gonna make it if you try

you don't actually think this

probably at least B desu. Rooting for you guys

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

Do you guys even know what this means???
Cryptocurrencies are legal insider trading for big corporations like this, we're absolutely fucked.You really think that they aren't holding any crypto of their own?

They could single-handedly bring in regulation and end this amazing volatility.

XLM is definitely getting a better rating. nobody uses ripple. literally only used for moving money across exchanges which will slowly die with the DEX - forgot about fairx? - and Hyperledger will most likely be adopted over ripple's solutions for many reasons, the biggest being it's open source. this doesn't even matter since one XRP doesn't even represent a share of the company or anything just a great way for normies get their money to bittrex cheap and quick so they can dump it to fomo into XLM at ATH tomorrow. A+ XLM, XRP, B, faggot, ,,,,,

Bitcoin is getting a low rating. Give me one reason why it deserves anything more than a D. Pro-tip: you can't.

Please rate neo good mr shekelberg
>mfw it won't even matter because everything is tied to the primal shitcoin

Of course it is. I’ve said it before, but this unregulated market is Wall Street and rich whales wet dream. They can fuck it up, down, left, and right with the kind of manipulative shit we can only do half assed. This is the start of them realizing that they can fuck with everyone and become even more incredibly wealthy.

Stratis will do well

verge has a working product tho, i bought something today with it

I know ETH and XLM are boring coins but these two will definitely get the highest rating based on the being finished products and have huge AMERICAN HOUSEHOLD corporations backing them.

proofs

used the app too, and took 2 seconds to transfer after it was submitted

They're rating it based on fundamentals too. Have you watched the video?

thats nothing new. twitter and youtube cryptofags have done it for ages now

This is why the Holocaust needs to happen for real

jesus christ Veeky Forums lmao

>volitility bad for coiners
>even banker coiners
>regulations won't be pushed by butthurt banker and government nocoiners or those who have to much money and would distort the market if they layout in the market cap pool

we should already be seeing movements from insider buys.
doesnt seem like the market is shaken up much

Even if you believe that such a well respected institution participates in insider trading, you can't believe that they'll do it so visibly and obviously.

Retarded.

The beauty of XMR is that it could get FUD and as many F's as they want. It's tried and true and enough people know that it's solid that any bad publicity becomes the streisand effect and goes XMR good. The flippening, 1,000,000 by eoy

ARK will be A+

One of the only cryptos that's an incorporated business entity. That spells LEGIT.

See the spikes on 24 hour chart. Insiders know.

Historical performance.

Stupidest thing I've ever read.

Why would any coin get a rating higher than C? How objective are these ratings? I think there is too much negative perception because of (((them)))

>The beauty of XMR is that it could get FUD and as many F's as they want.
Yeah its going to get killed if it gets an F and the reason for that F is Zcash being superior.

I know i know blah blah fundamentals but are you willing to hold XMR to a -50% plus loss while other coins moon? Dont be a bagholder.

if EOS isnt' the highest rated coin in existence than its definitely a scam

NEM. The coin you've never heard of will get a good rating.

All in big business

You are a true window licker

If your shitcoin does not have a working product that is being actively utilized by a large amount of people, I truly don't believe Weiss will give it any higher than a C.

Can we try to find a biz consensus?
What coins outside of the top 12 will be rated?
What coins will come in top 3?

I'm expecting xrb, OMG, etc, and strat. Ven is too new to the game. It will tank tomorrow.

Xlm, eth, and iota will get good grades.
Xlm, omg, and eth will pump the hardest.

I wonder how many public ledger shitcoins will die before they learn that XMR is king

my mans NEO and Lumens bout to ace it

I'm not sure if I should sell my XLM or not. They might shill Ripple and shit on XLM. Also what if BTC gets shit on? Just more shit to the pile that is surpassing the price right now

LOL IOTA IS GOING TO DIE.

Would it be a good idea to sell my TRX for ETH before I go to bed? I only put 600 into the shitcoin but i can sell it for a whole ETH now.

If they end up rating LINK I might unironically kill myself. I took the massive chance of selling 70% of my LINK in order to get easy gains from XLM.

Please fucking god, don't let them rate LINK.

privacy coins will get F
xrp and xlm will get B+
bitcorn C-
Eth B
All other shitcoins D, with trx getting F

yall are retards this is going to make the whole market pump

how exactly do you think norms will buy high rated shitcoins without buying bitcoins

not only that its exposure for the alt market which will help norms in and pull it away from being valued in btc so overall this is great

BTC F
ETH D
XRP C
BCH D
ADA F
NEM F
LTC D
XLM F
NEO F
XMR D

Same boat, same coins. If this ignites the LINK singularity tomorrow while Stellar gets a B- or something I will fucking eat a bullet for breakfast.

Also, it's obvious how this will go

>Bank coins like XRP and XLM get an A+
>Platform coins like EOS and ETH get a B
>Bitcoin gets an F
>Bitcoin tanks
>Whole market tanks with it
>Alts lose harder than BTC like they always do
>BTC ends up being the safer hold even with an F rating

Ripples and xlm are the only things that can profit from this. I'm not taking that risk though.

>ripples
was gonna say only ripple but then i added xlm

what coins are getting ratings?

BTC D
ETH B
XRP B+
BCH C+
ADA E
NEM D
LTC B-
XLM C+
NEO C
XMR A-

IOTA D+
DASH B
TRX E-
VEN A-
OMG B+
ICX A-
ARDR A-
WTC A-
XRB B-
ZEC B-

VEN won’t get good rating because China

When does this release?

>LTC B-
>XLM C+
>XMR A-
>DASH B

Kek. You're in for a surprise.

In the morning.

yeah I don't see privacy coins fairing well in this rating system.

ETH, XLM, ICX, WTC

ones associated with big companies.
>ripple
>bat
>kin

in order.

what coins are they rating?

is
it?

They need to sound reasonable/legitimate, they won't manipulate the market with their first rating, they need to gain trust from the crypto community first, and half of this commnutiy are VEN fanboys, of course i'm only guessing and don't take me too seriously here but that's my opinion

no dude those are just my guesses, i have no fucking clue desu

Yah, ICX and WTC aren't getting rated but I was responding to the Google/Amazon survivors after the 95% of Chuck E. Cheese tokens are massacred.

I don’t think they give two shits about fanboys. They already have the power to do whatever they want and no one will bat an eyelash to it.

Morning US time?

Should we all be buying up XRP today then? It's the only coin likely to get a decent rating.

depends on how much of money in crypto already trust them. which is surely a lot, so you may be right, i still don't hope so though

Can't give any details but ask me anything.

Factom will be the biggest pump tomorrow. guaranteed A rating

Yeah, right now, tonight, is the WORST time to buy ANYTHING.
This (((Weiss))) Report will tank a bunch of shit as normies shit their pants and the financial talking heads say "see we told you crypto sucks!"
the only winners will be the one or two coins that the Weiss family (and their overlords) have invested in.
this board will bleed pink tomorrow. checkem

I’m big on NEO senpai, I hope they rate it well

Like it or not, XLM AND XRP are both going to be the highest graded. Bitcoin will likely rank in the bottom tier, but not last. ETH in the middle.

>Factom
nobody said they'd rate your shitcoin bagholder