Hey Veeky Forums...

Hey Veeky Forums, I just got married last week and the wifey is pressuring me to cash out my crypto and buy a house but I realistically can't afford it. Is it a good idea to buy a house and cash out all of my crypto when I can't afford it? Also my boomer parents are telling me to buy a house too so what do you think?

buy a duplex / triplex / quadruplex. live with mommy for 2 yrs, make mad money from property

Whales are coming over to dump BTC. Sad I was not in the group of mega-whales you conspired on the dump :(

BTC has always been a long-term, massive-scale pump'n'dump. They even invented Tether to grease the wheels.

What I _KNOW_ will happen is that a lot of the smaller whales will go all in to small market cap, less known cryptos. We'll see an altcoin spring.

So don't cash out, go into altcoins. Small cap, unknown ones. You'll be much better off with small coins. The most promising I know is UFR:

[1] a new exchange listing coming in days,
[2] alpha release coming out in Feb/March,
[3] a version of torrents where you get paid for seeding...

But you can try others, APPC, PayFair, Hawala.Today will all moon as a result of this big whale action.

Explain to you wife what long-term investment, measured risk-taking is.

Tell her that she can have a house now or a mansion in a year. And make her help you do your crypto research.

Do not buy now. Rates are about to increase. House prices are only going to crash unless the FED either does QE34 or mortgage timelines are extended to 100 years!

Instead, cash out the wife and upgrade to a better girlfriend.

I read that as horse at first.

Boomers and women should not be making decisions about YOUR money....grow some ballz and tell them who makes the decisions (you not them)

> is it a good idea to buy something I can't afford
Leave. Now.

But I can take out a loan and put a 20k down payment on a 500k house. Whats the problem?

Buy land instead. You don't need a big house. When the Earth's population is 50billion, your land will just keep going up in value. Don't fall for any jewish tricks

>20k dp on 500k
yikes man. monthly mortgage is going to be 2,500 probably. fuck that

This !

tell her the crypto was imaginary, then reveal you took an insane loss, say rather than kill yourself you need to divorce so she can move on, then move to uruguay or chile with gainz after renouncing usa citizen

Post wifes ass and I will give you good advice

You know what we think, faggot.

Ah the nightly virgin MGTOW larp

Go back to pol you lonely fat faggot

>it's another episode of "/rk9/ pretends that they're in a relationship and it was awful."

>got married
>already wants things instead of just knowing her place and pumping out kids
This is why Islam is okay with me. These cunts need a patriarchy to smack them back into place.

Gains before hoes. Slap that bitch for me

nah they're going to pump the shit out ETH because it's easy to market it as the next BTC. Alts don't have enough liquidity for serious whales whales to enter without pumping the price.

Actually let me revise that, OP, if you're smart, divorce that cunt right now, you're fucked long term if she's already dropping her cuntmask and getting all hypergamous.
You fucked up dude.

you have a big fuckin mouth op, learn to keep some shit to yourself

You already know the answer, stop fucking with us OP.

What a slut, posing like that in school

If she was born in the west she'd be a full-on coal burner

>cash out crypto
that's a good way to get super depressed in 5 years

who's the girl?