GEMS Whitelist

I'm fucking set for life boys. This ICO will single-handedly fund my space mission to the next dimension

wow, I got in too. Wasn't expecting that desu

got in as well when i faked a reddit comment. Oh well gonna throw a few eth at this and hope it blows up

I was gonna fake a collage of discord shill posts but passed out a couple hours before the whitelist closed. Fuck me.

You annons understand what a dutch auction is? Especially with a hyped ICO (35.000 potential bidders) with no cap?

no can you explain, is that a bad thing

got whitelisted as well but not going to touch that piece of shit. It is hyped as hell and can easily reach north of 250 million cap. It basically has no hard cap, this is ridiculous

GEMS only has 2 people on the team...
I got into the whitelist too, found GEM near the start of december before anyone knew it. My honest opinion is that this is a shit ICO, but before of the ICO name, logo and website design and low marketcap, its going to get hype.
Look at its fundimentals, a commuinity fund program? Wtf seriously. I'm going to throw 1 ETH if I can though because I'm just going to flip it

ITT: idiots that don't know how fucking murderous a dutch cap is for your gains.

What are the tiers?

Apparently im in the ruby tier

so is everyone else

set for life with some heavy bags LOL

Explain please, I haven't learned anything today.

Veeky Forumsbros I’m in too, but it looks like the sale is for 2B tokens and the team is keeping 6B. It’s also a Dutch auction starting with a $30B marketcap and logarithmically decaying until $30M, which is just fucking insane.

Are ICO investors going to get dumped on hard?

>50k people whitelisted
>dutch auction
>no cap

absofuckinglutely

It is a method of public offering in which the price of the tokens are lowered until there are enough bids to sell all tokens. The price of the offering is then lowered to this lowest bid.

With a hyped ico as gems 50.000 whitelisted ppl will fomo into this driving the price up. Meaning the hardcap could end up in 100 of millions or even a billion. In short you don't make money and might become a bagholder.

> team has 80 % of tokens
kek

Thanks guys I was hyped I got in but didn’t know it was a dutch auction (or what it was).

Guess I’ll have to do with my 10 Arcblock whitelists lol

Damn, I get it, that's kind of fucked.

$80 billion market cap.

8bil tokens rhat start at $10 per at the auction.

Kek

That’s what I figured.

Basically this ICO works like follows.

The price per token at any given second during this ICO can be calculated by the dynamic hardcap divided by the fixed total ICO token supply (2 billion).

From Telegram, the dynamic hardcap starts at $30 billion, and logarithmically decays to $30 million over the course of the ICO period.

The ICO itself lasts until the $ value of ETH invested in it matches the dynamic hardcap’s value, at which point it ends, and the 2B tokens are divided proportionally among the investors (with some “tiering” bonuses factored in).

So basically, the token price for this auction starts at $15/token and can possibly decay all the way to $0.015/token. As an investor, you get your tokens at the “final” price the auction settles on. If a lot of ETH is spent very quickly, the hardcap amount could be matched at a ridiculously high valuation like $500M, meaning that earlier investments into the ICO are riskier - if the hardcap is matched by the ETH invested within the first couple hours, the ETH/token ratio could reflect a ridiculously high marketcap for something relatively unproven. Couple this with the incentive “bonus” tiers for investing in the first couple hours, and you have a formula for an insanely unrealistic valuation being reached, and heavy Gems bags for months or years.

so i'm guessing i can't get in on the ico anymore?

Apparently everyone made it into the presale. These greedy fucks will overvalue their two man project...

80 BILLION

B
I
L
L
I
I
N

I got whitelisted as well and didnt do shit guess it wasnt too competitive

These fucking pajeets are real clever. First they hype the shit out of their platform to make everyone want to get in, then they make the presale seemingly hard to get in to raise demand, then they let everyone in anyway to make them feel oh so lucky they can pay them money. On top of that they do a dutch auction with an 80B cap lmao. They sure managed to fool dumbshits like OP, shame Veeky Forums is too kind, you should have let him throw away his money like the retard he is

checked for truth
marketing genius

>80B cap
Did you mean 80M?

There's 8 billion coins (75% to be held by the two Harvard drop outs)
2 billion for us to fight over, prices start at $10 per token and go down over time during the auction. You do the math

Starts at 80bn. price lowers as time goes on until the end of the ico when everyone finds out how much in total was invested.

80B

Wew lads. 75% held by devs is a pajeetcoin material.

And then add the Dutch auction on top of that.

I didn't even bother trying to get in because of the stupid proof of shilling concept. Good luck for anyone going in on this.

Was just kicked off the GEMS telegram for calling it shit and asking members to shill me a better ico

Get in on ShipChain airdrop.

inb4 rampant cries of “delet this”

I didn't even bother to provide evidence, but got on the whitelist.

almost no one here mentioned this but id like to point out that the bonus only applies if you buy into the presale within the first 2 hours aka buy high to get the bonus. people are now questioning whether the bonus even mattered in the first place. fucking pajeet harvard dropouts

Next dimension of bagholding

HAAA, GOT EMM

Team is 2 pajeet brothers and 2 jewish advisors. Yeah, have fun faggots.

Bonus will cause FOMO and unsophisticated investors will buy early, inflating the final price of the auction. Watch when this thing has a $250M marketcap right out of the gates. Gonna be some heavy bags.

Fuck I love crypto, just read all the people posting on twitter who realized they participated in the Alpha and didnt realize they werent actually being paid for their work.

Literal pajeet con men, wow.

Just for anyone new to crypto or microtask platforms, Storm was the most recent ICO of the exact same business model and raised around $30 million.

The formula is:
>create a platform to get people to perform work in exchange for money
>sell the tokens that will be used on this platform for millions while keeping the lion share of tokens for yourself
>receive payment for people purchasing tasks to be performed, pay users in the currency you hold the lionshare of

So the owners get millions to set their project up, and then pay people in the currency they created so they now earn money for each job being performed without incurring any expenses.

This is a money grab done by marketers.

studied psychology and economics,perfect con man and also a pajeet hf with Ur 80 bln market cat

>before dropping out
LMFAO

And pajeets like them are going to be the reason the US government gets a big hard on for regulating crypto into a pile of shit soon.

so guys, what to do, when to buy, or just stay out?

d r 0 p p e d

OP here, I'm staying out after doing a bit more research about this. I was excited about this ICO until learning more about the structure of the ICO.

all the dumb pajeets had to do was give each person a hardcap
was that so fucking hard?