Im beginning to loath bitcoin. Every day, I see hope and yet every day it let's me down...

Im beginning to loath bitcoin. Every day, I see hope and yet every day it let's me down. I'm beginning to wonder why it won't make me money. It seems everyone else is making money, but so far this month I have only gained a paltry 15% in btc and I'm down $29k overall. If things don't change soon, I'm afraid I'm going to have to take measures into my own hands.

>Hasn't moved from BTC to XMR

why

you cant use your own manlet hands to choke yourself to death. belt around the back of the door works a treat.

Some of you guys are alright, Don’t go on Bitfinex tomorrow.

happening thread will be posted tomorrow morning

so long space traders

>hasn't moved to literally anything other than Bitcoin

Why

>mfw I had the same exact shirt in college

Who is this guy? I see him posted on this site a bit

You spelled ETH incorrectly

lol n1 mate

Why do you have btc? Are you a subhuman OP?

Good thread

Its simple really.. I believed she was the one.

Your mistake was having any BTC at all. Drop the legacy shitcoin and put tokens that are actually useful in your portfolio.

try to kill yourself by holding your breath. then wake up on the floor and realized was a brainlet normie you, then go and lease a car

my dick is so diamonds right nao
you are the ultimate gentleman

i can't stand bitcoin. the thing i loathe is that we're forced to use it for trading. why can't i trade shitcoin for shitcoin? stop making me trade for the ultimate shitcoin just to buy an alt.

>It seems everyone else is making money
Nope

You see, bitcoin has an actual market.. it's not some 100 billion supply shit coin on yobit with $10,000 24h volume. Sure you can chase 100x moon missions for your yobit shit coins, but can you actually cash out without eating the entire order book or whales going ahead of you?

I see a lot of new people hating on bitcoin because huur trx got me better gainz
Makes me feel good knowing there's so many impatient retards to steal money from

how long do you think he practiced that pose, down to the way he held the glass? he's still fagging up the internet even being long gone.

>he isnt shorting bitcoin with leverage

He's a 10/10.

Every girl would be lucky to have him.