I got into the cryptomeme in novermber last year, as a broke student i could only put in a few hundred dollars...

I got into the cryptomeme in novermber last year, as a broke student i could only put in a few hundred dollars. I ended up getting decent returns (impossible not to during that time) and was completely thrilled. but then i discovered bitmex and leverage trading and after initially making some sweet returns I eventually gambled it all away over new years.

now im pretty much broke again. I have been given a taste and dreams of riches only for it to be taken away from me and leave me crushed. I would literally have dreams where i would see big wallet balances and be so happy to have made it and live freely. now it looks like i am destined to be a wagecuck after all. I am at college but i have completely neglected my studies and was spending all my time with crypto thinking i won't need anything else anyway. im too demotivated to give a shit about anything now.
my only saving grace are my telcoin tokens which i invested in ICO but my holdings are rapidly bleeding out and i dont know what to do. I also have a high credit card debt as i maxed it out to buy crypto back in december and never paid it off. i will be a debt ridden wage slave for life

>feelsbadman

>making some sweet returns I eventually gambled it all away over new years.
>now im pretty much broke again. I have been given a taste and dreams of riches only for it to be taken away from me and leave me crushed. I would literally have dreams where i would see big wallet balances and be so happy to have made it and live freely. now it looks like i am destined to be a wagecuck after all. I am at college but i have completely neglected my studies and was spending all my time with crypto thinking i won't need anything else anyway. im too demotivated to give a shit about anything now.
>my only saving grace are my telcoin tokens which i invested in ICO but my holdings are rapidly bleeding out and i dont know what to do. I also have a high credit card debt as i maxed it out to buy crypto back in december and never paid it off. i will be a debt ridden wage slave for life
>>feelsbadman

why would you fuck up that badly
jesus wtf man

>I also have a high credit card debt as i maxed it out to buy crypto back in december and never paid it off

thats where you messed up kiddo. never fomo in crypto by getting in debt

Stop being a retard. Finish school. Get your shit straight. Get job and become wage cuck. Invest good amount into crypto. Retire early. For now, avoid crypto like the plague

how much telcoin do you own? if you hold this, you will make a lot of money.

In a few weeks/months you're going to see partnership news and telcoin actually being used. If you sell now, you will want to hang yourself.

Don't listen to the fud, it's just a bunch of pajeets trying to get rich over night. I hope you have over 100k telcoin user.

Post your adress so that I can send you a couple of eth to get you back on your feet.

Lol jk, you aint getting shit

i have 100k left, had a bit more initially but during the huge pump i sold some at .70 and FOMO bought back in when it hit .90 and then well.. it dumped again

you are right though. i want to hold i just hope it will start moving again soon because I have payments due in a week and my bank account is drained.

well i didnt make the thread in order to receive pity money anyway, just wanted to get my feels out there

>It's another lowkey beg thread with a sob story
Guess your dog whoring didn't pay off

>i sold some at .70 and FOMO bought back in when it hit .90
Goddamn you are literally a meme.

>I also have a high credit card debt as i maxed it out to buy crypto
>I eventually gambled it all away over new years.

Ignore this idiot. I maxxed 15k of credits cards end of November, made 90k in december

I haven't read about telcoin so IDK if you should hold it or not. IF you did your research and think it will go up long-term then hold, and stop fomoing and gambling like an idiot.
There's still time to make it, specially since we are in a bear market. Pay your debts, wage-cuck and buy some good coins to hold for at least 3 months, but ideally things that will keep going up for a year.
STOP gambling, STOP fomoing. And pay what you owe or you'll be worst in the future. There's still time to make it faggot.

except ven

that's the thing, maxing out my credit card was what allowed me to make such high gains to begin with. then i got too lost in my dreams and neglected the idea of cashing out.. at least i can say i learnt my lesson, maybe its not too late for me yet but i am not very optimistic, they say its a bear market now and it will take a long time to recover.. very hard to 50x let alone 10x anymore

95% of the board will end up like you kid don't worry, every trader blows up even more so if you have success too early

that would make me feel a bit better, then at least im not alone. i see people with huge blockfolios and they dont even know what to do with their money, many of them seem to have no concept of being poor as shit to begin with so this is all just a game to them. i can't say i am not envious

they'll give it all back

not rooting for it or wanting that, i hope everyone makes a trillion dollars i've just been around trading for awhile

Now you’re fucked by the irs too

Assuming you are not larping this is pretty pathetic, OP.
You probably won't make it but don't worry, most of the pajeets on Veeky Forums won't either.

Good, fuck off. Get a real job. Daytraders are losers without any skills or benefit to society.

U are a pindick literal homo your type should be pressed into bales and fed to leopard seals.
>muh credit card debt hurr neglected my studies
Do some work you piece of shit cumstain and learn discipline and delayed gratification.

i have worked full time for years before starting college at a demanding retail job. it was horrible but i persisted. i went to college in hopes of building a better future but with the current job market it looks like it will just add to my debt. this is why i had such high hopes for crypto to release me from this and give me a chance to have a good life and spend my time travelling and making experience rather than in a cubicle from 9 to 5 every day.

you need attention so badly? kill yourself