You guys are unusually quiet over Trinity Network Credit (TNC)...

You guys are unusually quiet over Trinity Network Credit (TNC). Is there something going on in Discords and Telegram groups?

I remember this scenario before the ELIXIR and Bounty0x pumps

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1cEzi-6B7c0)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Delete this faggot

I picked up a stealth stack on niggerdelta like a fucking ninja

not fudding because I own this too, but they have the worst logo design i've ever seen

sage this shit shut the fuck up OP, dont bring this attention to this coin

I honestly like the logo and venture capitalist chinks will literally fund your lambo if you buy this shit in 2018

Unironically this

Let the smart ones figure it out but let this thread die so we can accumulate more before $10-20. Don't be a faggot for once OP

thanks bought 10k and i will keep bumping this thread.

Shhhhhhhjhhjhhjhhj! Don't spoil this! God damn..

you fucks really know how to keep your trap shut

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

bump

Fuck off man and give us time to get some before you spread that shit here.

this might be the first time Im upset someone ruined a nice thing on here before I could dump some axpire bags to hop onto this, only have $1k in it so far

Why is $10 the target. That's what they said about DBC.

stop bumping the thread and I'll tell you once we're almost archived faggot

BUY THIS NOW OR YOU WILL FUCKING REGRET ITS BASICALLY THE "GAS" FOR NEO IT WILL BE WORTH OVER 60$

buy if you're not gay

>The 'Raiden' of NEO
>If TNC locks up the tokens and mirrors the % of AION token lock up (91%) it would mean the coin circulation would go from 400 to 40 million... its trading now at 23 cents... it's a nobrainer for a huge shortterm moon mission.
>
This guys explains it very detailed (youtube.com/watch?v=1cEzi-6B7c0)
>sidenote: AION went from .50 cents to 12 bucks.
>prototype shown at Neo Devcon on 30th/31st

now shut the fuck up and let this thread die

I'm in for 1 btc.

cool

now shut up, accumulate, dont post about it and wait for the inevitable rocket

Whats the withdraw address to MEW?

need to use neotracker.io it's a nep-5 token brainlet

wtf is neotracker.io? help me i only used mew, cmon dude.

you dont even deserve to have money in this

Dude why? If i simply ask help cuz i have not had neo based tokens before, why you all so disrespective for real help questions? why man why

Because Google is on your phone/pc and is accessible already. The fact that we already have the entire knowledge of humanity at our fingertips and you still ask stupid questions like these makes us think that you're not smart enough to buy a token like this.

because you're investing in a token you don't even know how to withdraw and aren't willing to do the research to find out how to do it on you're own so you want to be spoonfed

I DID research but im not even sure which one is the real wallet there is many different sites with neo wallets, like if i search for MEW its the first one obviously can't be fooled by there.

Neon Wallet 0.1.1

Is this correct one? Updated 6 days ago on github

and what did I say about saging the thread fag gb2reddit

I downloaded neo wallet there is TNC not even added yet. I can only see DBC, RHT, etc

nigger you're not going to get fucking help here because any sane pajeet is too busy accumulating to hold your hand through this process

you could help me if u were nice tho and i would not bump this thread anymore u know

Kucoin, won't let you withdraw this token yet, so chill out. I don't even know of wallets for it yet. I'm sure there will be an update to the Neon wallet in coming days.

Finally, thank fuck for you. Those cunts above can SMD!

It was on Suppoman's channel. People at least know about it.