github.com/WaltonChain/WaltonWallet
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sauce pls

Live Stream starts at 14:00 GMT

>Pic Related
Supported by their partner
On the DNV GL page

are you fucking kidding?
how the fuck can you not know about this yet, good fucking god.
dont link him anyone
go look the shit up faggot

FB /dnvgl/videos/10156159703448395/

DNV GL Speakers
with Vechain CEO invited

Thank you gentlemen.

$50 when

how much will the price dip when people "sell the news"?
could be a good time to pick up some more

unless the news is literally god-tier

End of Q1

Vengang
vengang
Vengang
Vengang
Vengang
Vengang
Vengang

Spent ten racks on vechain

VEN

>ven
>link
>eng
who else /patrician/ here

/biz better not complain after the announcements tonight.

You've had more than ample time to accumulate

i have a lot of VEN so i hope it's good
but probably it's going to be kind of boring
big but boring
It's going to be DNV GL talking about all the things the VeChain system does for them
and even though it'll be several billion dollar applications, people won't care
because it's not PBoC

VENCHANG!

C H A N G

H

A

N

G

This

I'm mixed as well.

I don't think retail investors realise how large a company DNV GL is.
>Based in Europe
>Largest technical consultancy and supervisory to the global renewable energy
>Largest technical consultancy and supervisory to the oil & gas industry (65% of world's offshore pipelines are designed and installed to DNV GL’s technical standards)
>13,550 employees and 350 offices operating in more than 100 countries

>Linking a huge multinational company with new blockchain technology
VECHAIN as a Chinese company - doing across the globe partnerships with one of the largest European companies...

You can't get much bigger news than this.

DNV GL is not some small start-up or ICO

Yet people will chase the next shitcoin shilled by a twitter crypto personality

Just dipped, here's a chance for those waiting to get in

Its been delayed till tomorrow. Someone confirm from DNV GL facebook page pls

strong rumors that sunny lu has been arrested

Lol they’re trying to draw attention away from real projects like Walton who are doing an announcement and event on the 28th.

He is after all a shady guy

Already all in, but I got 7k in fiat ready, should I buy some more right now, before the event?

DNV GL, a 150 year old, multi-billion dollar business doesn't count as a "real project" compared to a recent startup like Walton?
Are you actually out of your mind?

I expect a spike to 85k to rope in fomos then a hard dip to 65k sats. Chinese love dumping ven on news. It will go back up quickly, but its guaranteed to do some whacky shit during and immediately after the livestream.

It all depends on the news thoug. maybe up to 85 and down to 65, maybe up to 95 down to 87.

Over $10 today Vegang

Nah, no way. News with chink coins is always priced in days in advance. Everybody who gives enough of a shit to know who DNV GL are, already bought in.

The pump will come when normie chink news explains what it means to the peasantry and then it filters over to the west.

This is simply an oppprtunity to dump on idiots and then increase your holdings on the dip, like every other time.

I don't know, you are right it drops sometimes at strange times.
But I have been hearing "priced in" since 3 or 4 dollars for everything.

7k in fiat ready to go, would you say, buy in now, or wait a few hours?

IDK I would say buy in but I'm not positive.

Its going to return and go above its current price eventually. Any money in ven is a good investment. Just dont be surprised when you see a hard dip following the news instead of growth, how you expect good news would bring.

Completely true, I bought it low a few times, and even when I bought ven high it dropped lower once and then just kept going up.
All in!

what the shit i just sold my ven
please tell me this isnt true

It's true. It's even bigger actually. This isn't some bullshit where VeChain hosts a livestream and namedrops their partnerships. This is hosted on DNV GL's official facebook page, and announced on DNV GL's official twitter.
twitter.com/DNVGL/status/953903961215467521

FUCK

Why the fuck would you sell ven now? It’s the type of coin you turn off your computer and come back in 6 months and see you are the new 50 cent

Damn I should've bought more

It's dipping right now fag what are you waiting for

>tfw 150 VENlet poorfag

I hope you are right.
DNV even said it will be big, they hired a professional film team, they all flew to london.
This will be huge. I just bought 100k more.

>It's dipping right now fag what are you waiting for
>near ath
>up +10% 24h
>dipping
wat

i-is it priced in?

everything is priced in, has been since 2 bucks

Try 38

waiting to sell my xlm at a not-loss to get back in

Go to the website they set up charts. Q1 end 47.86' Q2 end 69.69 Q3 go fuck yourself stop asking stupid questions that nobody can answer. Take your 3 pissy ven and kys with them my man.

No one gives a fuck cause they've never heard if DNV GL. If ven announced a partnership with snickers everyone would fomo. Ven is litterally sleeping giant, nothing left to be confirmed it's all there but people are too stupid to look. Big moneywont come from plebs anyway.

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHA this has to be bait, Waltcucks havent stooped this low have they? They're not really attacking dnv gl for trying to steal the spotlight from some shitty startup. Ask yourself this saltboii, If waltcuck is so good then howcome dnv gl didnt partner with them? Maybe your 2 cent rfid chips aren't that big of a fucking deal. Kys

Either way its gobna go way up so you'll never buy bags, but if you can get it at a lower price then you'll have more ven. Maybe half now and half later?

salty walty's coin shat the bed
so salty walty put the colt to his head
salty walty's coin took a fall
so salty walty splattered his wall

SHUT THE FUCK UP BOYYY HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT? DON'T GIVE ME ERECTIONS IF YOU CANT KEEP THEM UP

He's serious
twitter.com/DNVGL/status/955361289160839168

send me a postcard from the moon, fuck this shit gonna kms

Pboc is priced in ;)

The big reveal for the rebranding isn't going to be the PBOC.

It will be revealed but that isn't the biggest card they have up their sleeve. The real reveal is the Chinese Government is opening up a new exchange based on the VeChain blockchain.

It's a goods exchange using both RMB and Vet as payment methods and the only accepted goods are those which are part of the VeChain ecosystem and can be tracked. From cars to cigarettes you can buy virtually anything that is being tracked on VeChain. The real reason they are getting so much push and getting into so many industries is that you won't be able to sell anything on that exchange without its entire life cycle being tracked on the VeChain Thor blockchain.

No wonder the Chinese government loves it.

I guess this really is one of the big boy coins.

I JUST WOKE UP IN A NEW VENGATTI

IT WILL BELOW MY MIND!

I know you VENgina’s are trying to be funny but have you even looked at the WTC charts lately? Both are booming!

IM so fucking HARD for this announcement’s professionalism

Is everyone ready?

Great to see a 'real' multinational company coming on board

4 hours

Guardian master node here.
My dick is hard.

Same! You got a CPU mining rig setup yet? I’ve got 2x 8700k’s at 4.9ghz and a 7700 ready and a GPU rig waiting idle for when that’s ready, hoping for AMD cards.

Nope I didn’t buy anything at all, didn’t plan on buying the equipment until it’s released what I’ll need to buy. Has that information surfaced yet??

STOP YOU PAJEET FAGGOTS!

Did you read the fucking tweet? Where does it say there will be any kind of big new partnership announcement?

It is just for consolidating DNV GL and VeChain and explaining the partnership.

I am 80% in VeChain, but this stupid attempts of pumping are shit.

Didn’t you hear? Ven is the new TRX

Nothing is confirmed for GPU mining but launch will be CPU only, if you try out the beta mining (make sure to change the mining address to your public address) you can gauge how good your hardware is. A decent i7 or i5 will pull a good hashrate, no need for anything fancy. It’s CPU mining initially to stop people with huge GPU mining rigs jumping on while difficulty is low for a more even distribution.
In terms of how long it will be CPU only is undetermined but possibly only 2-3 months.
Also airdrops coming next month for masternode holders (normal and guardian).

>moon mission about to start
fug I wish I could afford more

Could you point me in the direction of what I need to buy? Because honestly I have absolutely no idea whatsoever.
I’d like to get whatever is best though I don’t want issues.

SHUT THE FUXKKK UPPP WALTKEKKKS THERES NO BRAKES ON THIS TRAIN except for the two previous dumps to under 5$ BUT FUCK ME WERE GONNA HIT TRIPLE DIGITS THIS YEAR THAT WAS NOTHING THE WHOLE MARKET TANKED DONT EVEN BRING IT UP AGAIN SENPAI

Why the fuck does it autocorrect cuck to kek and senpai to senpai what the fucks going on.

Welcome to Veeky Forums. Now go back to where you came from

What country are you in? If you have a decent computer as is I wouldn’t bother building a new system just for the CPU aspect. Literally just run the software, goto the settings, change the threads to how many your cpu has, change the address to your public key and start mining, when the chain is released and the new wallet is launched put in the same address as your ETH address with the GMN since they will use the same address.
github.com/WaltonChain/WaltonWallet
Try out the beta (they aren’t real tokens) and if you’re getting more than 30-50k hash you’re gonna be alright.
GPU mining will cost more if you want 6+ GPU’s. Just like building a normal pc but you can cheap out on RAM and CPU etc

There will be more info later down the line on Reddit anyway but this is mine for later down the road
Gigabyte GA-H110-D3A
4gb ram
$30 celeron
120gb ssd with windows 10
6x pcie risers (never use the ones with sata connectors for power)
Corsair 1200w power supply
And cheap garage shelving using zip ties to hold up the GPU’s once I buy them, probs either 6x 1060’s or 6x rx570’s. I would go with 1070’s but electricity is ridiculous in Australia and a second PSU would pull too much from my garage.

vechain lieutenant reporting in

.@vechainofficial and @DNVGL_Assurance to partner on a ground-breaking new digital #assurance concept: follow the livestream announcement TODAY at 2pm GMT! #blockchain #SupplyChain #BlockchainWeek

Huge announceming incoming. We will be over 100K satoshi soon.

Lets be realistic here. If it pumps to lets say 0.00087 or something before the conference. Do you sell or what. Anybody have any experience with this before. I have always been asleep during most of these events, like the neo conferences.

already priced in faggots

Blockchain has the power to revolutionize how we digitally identify and track products, taking supply chain management to the next level improving efficiency, speed and accuracy.

By utilizing data from smart sensors, blockchain offers an unprecedented level of transparency and insight into a product’s characteristics and status - in real time.

For example, it means that consumers can directly check that the product they are considering purchasing has been ethically sourced, that frozen food was safely transported at the right temperature, that a luxury bag is authentic, or track a wine back to the grape.

DNV GL and Vechain have partnered to deliver a ground-breaking new digital assurance concept helping companies build trust and transparency into their products and supply chains.

Tune into the announcement live on Facebook on January 24th, 14:00 GMT to learn more: dnvgl/videos/10156159703448395/

Isnt dnv-gl Norwegian? Why is there a spic as CEO?

>inb4 sunny acts like a drunken clown slurring his way through the live stream
Please don't pull a JUSTin on us

Dumb user doesnt know that with VEN things are never priced in.

three more hours?
meh

Oh my, that would be awesome and actually makes sense.

Imagine DNV GL being able to offer that service and extra security to their customers?

Moon Incoming!

60 percent owned by the norwegian veritas (DNV), one of the oldest companies in norway. The rest is german I think. DNV is pretty badass, as a still poor nation owned by the danes, they expelled the french insurance company from the norwegian trade fleet. They are a really ballsy company and they've survived through all the revolutions in norway. Solid.

they have 6 different divisions, DNV GL - Business Assurance is based in Italy

AHAHAHAH YESS KEEP SELLING

Remi Eriksen is the CEO

>He's Norwegian.
You retard...

Where do you get your news from?

I was part of the 41 man team.

>no shuttering potheads pasta
Biz I am disappoint

I fucking hope you're right, my guy. What makes you say this?

cuz it says so in their motherfucking tweet you fucking mongrel

wtf just happened to the price?

Don't set yourself up with too much hype user. You'll only get disappointed if you keep being emotional. This market isn't build on fundamentals and logic. Celebrate after the fact, not before.

VEN is about to break that resistance. It's one of the most obvious triangle patterns I've ever seen on the 1h chart. We'll see some more mooning today, beginning in 2 or 3 hours max.