DATA (DTA): Decentralized AI-Powered Trust Alliance.. BAT competitor with superior tech

decentralized competitor to BAT
mobile-focused protocol vs browser-based token (BAT)
all star team (ex-Microsoft, Twitter, LinkedIn, Alibaba, etc)
investors include Michael Arrington’s VC fund & Pantera Capital among other big names
just started trading on Huobi at ~$0.02
not on Coin Market Cap yet
docsend.com/view/sk655pe

bump

bump

It's on CMC. Trillions of supply?.... what is the market cap / CIRC cupply of this piece of shit, and why is their telegram all pajeet BOT referrals. Woof.

confirmed scam coin, devs are legitimate potheads

Uh, unless you're joking, look at the team + partners list.

I'm accumulating! Ssshhhhhhhhhhh

Their TG is a complete letdown, granted.
However, DYOR user. The team and tech behind this are legit.
I expect an easy 25x in 3 months.

up 40% since my LTC transferred in. let it cool off or just jump the fuck in?

lol jump the fuck in.

but, you do realize the market cap is now about 100 million, right? this is not 25x'ing.

well?

U high? jump the fuck in if u are intrested on this.

*dead silence* hmm.

Why are all their advertising partners mobile ad providers? The same dudes that "beer money" apps use?

but the market cap is now like 100m. seems a little silly.

Same fucking arguments against BAT that the retarded FUDers here that didn't or didn't want to understand the white paper.

>microsoft, etc, ex-employees...
I have worked for fucking NASA and Im not that great, do you know the size of those companies? On the other side you have a fucking living leyend, who basically created internet as we know, shitted all over microsoft and has more contants and inside info of silicon valley than probably anyone else.

Do what you want, is your money, I know very well where to put mine

Yes and no.

Yes because...
1. It's way better than it's competitors.
2. It's only listed on one small exchange.
3. I'm fully expecting a spring alts bull run which will drastically increase crypto market cap.
4. They have the psychological price advantage as its currently what? 200 sats? 2 cents?
5. If ripple can be way up there in market cap, everything is possible.

No because..
Well, 2.5 bn is a fuck ton of money
It's main competitor is only 500 M

Just remember, we are in a crazy market where rumors, news, hype and partnerships outweigh anything else.

So, worst case scenario, 5x from here?

several good projects languish in the 100-200 sat range for quite awhile. BAT already has first mover advantage

That said, i wouldn't bet much on "better than its competitors". Look at TRON, its valued way higher than several coins with far better tech.

then dont fucking invest on this you dipshit

Exactly my thought. I'll think again when I'll have x5. Should be very easy

Trx valuation is that high because for the average brainlet (90% of current crypto "investors") it's cheap as fuck. Barely a few cents.

Again, ripple is a prime example of this. So is trx, verge, ada... You name it!
Those are way up there because of their massive coin supply, it has nothing to do with tech or fair market value.

Now look at Nuls, comparable to ada but oohhhh noooo! It's so "expensive" at 6 bucks so. It gets ignored and stays at a measly 100 mill mcap...

This.

I'm up 40% already, this is gonna be gud

Good

Where
To buy?