Boomers recoil in fear as GE stock continues to plummet

Who else will be watching along today as General Electric releases their earnings report?

Bloodbath expected.

my father is telling me he is going to buy the GE dip
I keep telling him to invest in crypto

kek imagine bagholding watching it bleed for an entire year

fucking boomer normies btfo

Buying GE here is literally free money

I thought about it, sure. But most analysts say to keep the hell away from GE for the foreseeable future, even if it drops further.

Basically, their budget is fucked till 2024, so even if you buy in at a dip this year, don't expect any solid returns for 5-6 years.

a $12-13 GE stock sounds mighty tempting though.

i knew GE was a ponzi scam
can't believe how many people fell for it
always a greater fool i guess

GENERAL ELECTRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIC

Yeah you shouldn’t buy the dip on a real business with products, employees and revenue, you should only buy th me dip on Monopoly internet money run by two guys and a dog with some half baked “white papers

Analysts are retards, literally Veeky Forums tier

what does GE even make

like, olde style lightbulbs?

My portfolio is doing pretty good ATM. MU and TSMC

Except they're not socially inept

Nearly every gas/steam turbine on the planet used in every power plant, airplane and ship

Sorry what exchange has this GE coin? Can't find it

When is GE getting listed on binance?

It's like you guys are begging me to shill here.
SPHTX is an enterprise crypto, designed from the ground up to integrate and manage SAP deployment at every level, as well as CRM and SCM applications. One of the main contributors to GE's sharp decline has been internal inefficiencies that have choked capital out of their coffers for years. This is exactly the kind of application that SPHTX is designed for. And guess who SPHTX's first partnership announcement was? If you guessed the bearer of the big red dildos in OP's pic, then you're right. By 2019 GE will have righted the ship, and SPHTX will have been a big part of that. Q3 will be a major turning point, and in the meantime SPHTX will explode in value as their deployment with GE and other partners demonstrates to the market what a real use case for blockchain on an industrial scale looks like.
I'm done shilling, but I urge you all to DYOR.

too many letters faggot

Where can i buy gas turbine coin ?

GE's finance arm fucked them up back in the day.

>high dividend yield

solid dev team

WAVES

God damn I thot that was some elaborate troll. But I am now 100% sold after googling, God damn find some fucking gems on here sometimes n I think this was one of them thanks. Any price predictions on sptx and GE?

HEY HEY HEY! WAS UP WAS UP!

I won't pretend to have a crystal ball. The fundamentals for growth and a long life after the crypto hype has died down are all there. I expect a lot of growth, but calling a specific price would be foolish at this stage of the project and with the inherent uncertainty of the crypto market. Right now SPHTX is an erc20, but there will be a token swap in Q2 when their own blockchain releases, mining begins, and the earliest implementations start to go live. I think we'll have a better grounds for projecting price targets then. Speculation will undoubtedly push the price up before then, though. As for GE, a company that large will obviously have a slower growth, but a trend reversal is almost inevitable, and I think the Q3 earnings report will be where that begins, and that SPHTX will be instrumental in that reversal. If I were inclined to own stock (and by then I might be) I would definitely be scooping up GE on discount before 2019.

Thanks for the shill, I've put SPHTX on my watch list to consider buying next month.

Can I trade this shitcoin on Etherdelta?

Tell your dad that GE's CEO travels with 2 planes on standby.

Veeky Forums btfo

ok that was good

It's another Enron really. GE has 5 times more off-book debts than what the entire company is worth.

Let's not forget NBC, Cumcast, and a shit ton of other stuff.

>gas
>as in gasoline

lmao, no wonder

GE coin when ?

>be a SAP developer
>hey use this crypto to manage and integrate your SAP deployments

Stocks so volatile