Last shakeout before the mainnet moon ride. hop on

last shakeout before the mainnet moon ride. hop on.

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/token/0x0b76544f6c413a555f309bf76260d1e02377c02a?a=0xc2c4c6c1e8f657457eb2e7fb19374c1aea8534ab
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

When's the mainnet?

Literally crashing

Agreed. All the impatient fucks who expect 500% in a down market have been shaken out

Wait 1 week and they will say that there are 450 million in circulation.

any day now. telegram admins are saying before the end of january.

Oh hell yes, locked and loaded.

I'm so ready, 50k INT in the chamber

that will be enough for a node I hope

you lucky boi. 13k here, really hoping it's enough for a masternode.

Did they say the partnerships are real or not?

confirming before the end of the month. just getting the paperwork sorted allegedly.

Damn, hope that’s true.

> valley VCs dumping for a measly 10x

Kek, so delusional.

I don't even need to FUD anymore, this project does it all on itself. I'm SO looking forward to you guys getting dumped on HARD.
You deserve it for not seeing all the red flags.

that's gonna cut the value in half holy fuck

fud harder m8. will be laughing at you from mars.

bumping because i want people to remember this

Will this actually moon? Or is it a meme?

this is the least meme-y of the chinese coins at the moment.

How so?
That message about there being 250mil is true btw, its literally pinned to the top of their telegram

People don’t realize the fact that they openly state something that is not beneficial for their image is a good thing. It shows they are honest and less likely to be scammy. The admin also said in chinese in the chinese telegram that we should not worry and they will formally announce their partnerships with the roadmap+mainnet which is all in the next week or two.

Nigger you realize INT had no ICO, right?

250 million are "in circulation" only so far as if Silicon Valley for some reason decides to dump their tokens rather than, you know, use them later on.

That 100 million extra is "in circulation" the same way a trillion dollars buried under a volcano is "in circulation."

this. plus, they explicitly state that it's due to silicon valley investors. they're not going to be selling for a shitty 10x gain when the coin could hit a 500+ mil marketcap.

this might be your final chance Veeky Forums. i love you guys, don't miss another xrb run.

I got in @0.73$ now regretting it hard. How much did I fuck up?

you're ok. wait until mid february at least. follow their telegram to see when the announcements are coming. consider selling a portion of your stack when this starts getting on r/cryptocurrency.

if they have masternodes im going to keep the majority of my stack and hold the node, then wait until it mania hits and sell the rest of my stack. it is a good project, dont believe the fud.

It really hasn't dipped all that much in terms of satoshi, you're good my man. Just hodl till mainnet at least and reap those gains.

>buy my coin mr. longnose
>silicon fally buid also
>its good coin

> he didn't buy at 2k sats

Nigger it reached 70 cents less than 4 days ago. In the worst bear market in ages.

>WAAAAAHHHHH MOMMY I BOUGHT COIN WHERE'S MY LAMBO?

Just sell at a loss and ask your former manager at McDonald's if you can get your old job back.

>tfw 50/50 in INT and XLM
Feels comfy chilling and waiting for muh moons

nihao

this
Yall need to get out that ship before you sink like DBC

It gives me a similar vibe with its little biz cult.
Warned

If anyone else wants a likely 10x check out my thread for Chinese STEEM that is just as obscure as INT except nobody has mentioned it yet (In the west)

Wei Ni hao

you're silly for thinking this is just a Veeky Forums cult. this shit is twitter's flavour of the month, gaining steam on reddit too.

This is also known as FOMO

>tfw bought at 3k and 5k sats
Absolutely cozy, man.

All the reasonably "legit" youtubers have shilled it too but they are in a circlejerk of course.

13k at 2k. Feeling roasty toasty.

question for you shitcoin chasers

Why not just put your extra money into coins that are known to do good? That are known to have future moons, like VEN...ICX

Just curious why you wouldn't get more of those instead of risk with new coins

Because getting into ICX at 100mil is better than getting into ICX at 1bil?

>coins heavily shilled on biz
>"doing good"
I think you mean doing well, brainlet. Superman does good.

Why don't we just wait a month and see who is up more.

you are one of the telegram shillers? "mario spicoli"? "swiftnesses"

you shill this shit all day all night

while the whales dump it!

etherscan.io/token/0x0b76544f6c413a555f309bf76260d1e02377c02a?a=0xc2c4c6c1e8f657457eb2e7fb19374c1aea8534ab

you lied alot with the circulating supply, people told you days ago its 250mio ... you guys called them FUDDERs

100k im cozy Veeky Forums

i just lurk telegram mang, i'm just trying to return the good fortune biz has delivered to me.

60k reporting in. Comfy as hell.

5k here

It's a start I guess

what are the red flags?

he's just fudding my friend. wants all those cheap INT tokens. the team is very transparent on their telegram and they have some big player investors. getting in now is like being in an exclusive club.

Seriously INT token holders are among the most deluded in the crypto space. The ammount of coping in these threads is insane. Get out while you're winning ffs!

thx sold 100k

Currently being dumped as we speak

>took profits at $1
>shitcoin keeps tanking, sold the rest with a nice 50% profit

why would you hang on to this dubious shitcoin?

Weak hands.

BTC is in recovery. Money leaves scam coins like this when BTC is in recovery

so intelligent

recovery hahaha

Fucks sake

Why is it crashing?

Must be daily burger panic sell.

because its a shitcoin that went up over 300% based on hot air and unverified rumours

is there an exchange that a burger can use to sell this? I bought mine on coinegg but i will never put money on to that shit site again.

b-but muh links to Huawei

Never trust the jews. Im hodling hard. This shit is gonna skyrocket any moment now. We had a great start (within a week a marketcap of 130mill). Now watch this shit going to 1bill.

For the remote case that this piece of garbage will ever go somewhere I just bought back at (hopefully) the bottom. Increased my stack by 20% and Im playing with money at this point. Ill probably regret not putting this into a more solid longterm hold but oh well.

*house money

I listened to The Martian and bought @ 0.18. Comy. Will laugh at poorfag pajeets from moon.

same but i got in at .36, we will make it user

Who is The Martian?

the legend

Can I find his posts somehow?

archives? I know for sure there is some archived stuff. But he shilled us INT when it was around 20-30 cents. Actually did a good work and helped anons here with INT

Holy shit

>that sudden dump and pump
I wish I could read Chinese so I could monitor Chink crypto forums

It's already going back up. It has begun.

i dumped 150,000+ of my tokens at a loss... it's a fucking scam. my bad for shilling on here.

Thanks just bought 100k

>he let the coordinated fud get to him
see you in 2 days

HAHHAHAHA fagot

lmao you basically sold the bottom its bouncing now

you didnt see linkies then

Sooo many weak fucking hands. selling BEFORE MAINNET AHHAHAAH. Are you guys this deluded>????????

You dumped before mainnet launch by end of month, the publication of the paperwork in relation to their partnership with IBM and Huawei, and the road map announcement. Holy fuck you just dumped a free lambo

>selling the bottom
Veeky Forums never disappoints

>tfw increased my coin count successfully

martian-san is that you?

What is mainnet, but please in simple terms. No matter how many articles i have read, i still fail to understand.

people like you is why crypto is still profitable holy fuck lmaooo

D E L U D E D
Have fun with random supply increases faggots! I got 50% profit and got out!!!!

have fun with your 50% profit

Mainnet is literally that, a decentralized network of computers successfully using whatever token and blockchain technology and where transactions count, ie they go on the blockchain and are irreversible (as opposed to a testnet).

The tl;dr is that a company launching mainnet is them showing a working, viable product rather than just coasting on potential and hope.

For you. Yes, I happened to have saved them to read them over later on down the line to see how this panned out. Decide for yourself.

Stop, youre gonna scare away the dumb money that needs juston sun shilling them. bahhh bahhhhh.

Tldr If you sell now ur a dumb fuck and miss 5-10x this next month

Lmao the exact same thread was posted for days.
How many "last shakeouts" will there be?
INT is the biggest shitcoin. Shitty 8-page whitepaper. No DAG. Scammy token distribution. Unannounced partnerships with no informations at all to hype it.

Working product by end of month you literal dumb piece of shit

PARTNERS WITH IBM AND HUWAEI

GET IN NOW OR STAY POOR

-MARTIAN

These gooks don’t know how to market their shit, but they know how to build the products, just look at the team. This got antshare potential

pinkwoojak.jpg

What is int??

youre not martianbro and this shitcoin is tanking