ETHORSE dumped $4-5million off their marketcap in like a second. Did the devs dump their 25 million tokens...

ETHORSE dumped $4-5million off their marketcap in like a second. Did the devs dump their 25 million tokens. I'm okay with this if they just follow their roadmap

They did the dash on y’all bitches

>that logo

so you're saying you'll pump my bags

wait THIS is what ethorse is? jesus christ what a moronic concept. instead of "betting" on ETH through this shitcoin, you could just... you know... buy ETH. i'm glad people lost money from this blatant shitcoin

DON'T DOG THE IDEA I'M ALL IN, YOU'RE PROBABLY LIEK SUNNY DECREE RETARD WHO HATED BITCONNECT SO HARD BUT NOW THE MARKET IS CRASHING CUS OF THE BCC TANK

why the fuck would you need this for when you could just put in a margin order

ight dude memes aside, it's not that hard to figure out it's purpose. you bet towards or against coins & if you're corrent then you'll get more than just a margin order dyor

Whoever bought this does not have a brain. You’re already betting when you’re putting money on a shit coin. Betting through a shit coin lol this is some inception shit

You didn't research ethorse at all. You don't bet with ETHORSE tokens.

Smh did you even do your research. Enjoy them heavy bags. In this market, they won’t be coming back. RIP user

This is why you are stupid. It doesn't matter if it's a bear or bullmarket. People will always gamble on shitcoins, especially with the ridiculous odds ETHORSE provides..

It's like this
You bet eth will increase the most during the "race". 50% of everyone bets eth as well, 50% bets on something else. Even if eth goes up 20% during the race so long as it went up the most you'd have doubled your money instead of 20% gains

Wait til the memes are deployed.

They should implement some graphics too

don't forget to tell them about the dividends for being a coin owner

this shit is money

Do you just stake by withdrawing to an erc20 wallet? Asking as I was unfortunate enough to buy this at 21 cents, what dividends do you receive, Ethorse or other tokens bet on?

>The
holders of HORSE tokens will be able to claim all of the profits made by Ethorse in form of ETH during the dividend
payout period every quarter.

> As the platform scales, a monthly dividend issuance mechanism will be rolled out.

as soon as its hit 50 cent, devs will exit scam u morons, they already selling their bags since its on a exchange

look at the huge sellorderbook
they raped you faggots

dont you retards go on github and see they are legit? oh no because you cant read you pajeet.

they only said their tokens are vested u fucker, u don't have proof

why do you think they won't bother listing on a real exchange?

they would have to audit their contract and the audit would show its a scam, its crystal clear

they only wait for u fuckers to pump the price high enough to make the exit worthwhile

but u have hope, don't u? like the bitconneccters

btw, even if there was the slightest chance that this is not a scam, have fun when the taxman finds out your getting dividends from an highly illegal business, u would go for jail for that u morons

Get pajeeted. Devs are out.

> y do i have to go to jail mr. taxman? i'm the >partowner /profitor from a highly illegal business?
>b b but its in the internet only!

have fun getting raped by jamal in county jail

>being a burger
Found your problem.

lol u fucking idiot, you think everyone that posts here is from the US?

Stupid fuckin prick

just wait for the taxman in ur country,

gambling is illegal in most developed countries without a goverment licence

could as well get dividends from a cokedealing operation

retards

>living in a 3rd world shithole

Found your problem.

not a burger, but all oecd countries are the same

horse => monero => bitcoin => localbitcoins

problem solved retard

fud harder

basement dweller wishful thinking

even if would'nt be a scam, this thing would need at least a year to take off
by then, many new regulations will be implemented by ur beloved government

if ur a shady drugdealer already, no problem, u fucked up anyway

if not, then have fun producing a papertrail for the taxman to fuck you

u post clearly indicates that most of u idiots never worked a real job before (because still in high school? don't know)
the real world is not like your childish dreams

but go on, fuck yourself over for life

again more fud about something you know nothing about

move along now

learn how to crypto

just because ur lunch money u get from ur parents does'nt get taxed and u invested most of it in internetshekels don't means u won't have to deal with the tax authoritys sooner or later in life

u are clearly a child, get real boy

the world is not like u want it to be from ur cozy basement in ur parents house

Could you little fucktard just stop fucking interrupt the adults? If you pipe gains from HORSE through monero or any of the Z-coins, you can convert it to whatever coin you choose and then cash out via Amazon gift cards, Localbitcoin or any shop that takes BTC.

retard

Logos are the best indicator for a projects credibility, right?

again the kids with dreams to escape the real world throug internetshekels

in a year from now you fuckers will have to explain to the taxman through a papertrail what happened what happened to your cryptos

>cah out via amazon giftcards

lmao u stupid kid, maybe your lunch money
for any substantial gains u need a REAL way to launder the money in your income cycle

what are you dreaming of? buying anything substantial with your amazon gift card laundered cash? maybe the new playstation as long as you live in your parents house

you idiots can't be older than 18, at least i hope so
if not, then your retarded beyond imagination

lmao this guy is such a godamn pussy

the tax men don't give a fuck what crypto you're trading as long you're paying your taxes on it

being a token holder doesn't make you a shareholder, these aren't shares of the company, token holders aren't operators

online gambling isn't even federally legal in the united states

sit on the sidelines if you're too scared, or keep fudding on Veeky Forums like a 12 year old

the tax man will give a fuck in at least half a year to a year of now

u clearly are deluded

you may not be the operator but you get dividends, what are u thinking this will be classified?

u clearly have no idea what a real investment is and how the adult world operates

i don't need to be on the sidelines u retards, im sitting comfy with my taxlawyer on my side

this is actually a good logo though faggot. OP's is gutter trash.

where can you put margin orders on shitcoins?