>doubting the snek
>ever

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yTkWGDd1-3M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>ath
ill buy the dip instead honey

>tfw holding only 2 coins and one of them is Stellar Lumens

ITS FUCKING HAPPENNING BOYS TWO DOLLARS HERE WE COME YODELLAAYYYDDDEEEEEEEE YODELLOOOOOOOLO

Can you imagine how charlie feels, knowing he killed litecoin with just a few careless tweets? If litecoin's really his baby he effectively drowned it in the bathtub

getting the feeling this won't dip so soon
the weiss ratings are coming
was about to buy last night and then went to sleep instead
bogs hate me so they'll pump this shit to 1 dollarino

NICE TRAJECTORY MONEY SNEK

You might want to use something other than 1 minute candles. Sweetie

What goes up.

Pink wojaks incoming.

>4840 sats
this is the dip you wanted

>tfw my portfolio is literally just ETH, NEO, AND XLM

90% xlm, 10% icx

Weird... I was looking at the same chart at 4460 sats and opened a short.

>went to 4550
>sallgood, increased leverage
>went to 4650
>h-hehe all in on this short I guess ;^)
>just hit 4900
>mfw

>Margin trading crypto

>Shorting the snakey when its wakey

>1 xlm coin
Im LMAO @ ur lyf

>inb4 he unironically defends himself explaining his port is split between the two and doesnt own only 1 single lumen

>not margin trading crypto
dude you can keep your collateral in USD and trade btc ratio pairs. it's a win win.

Good.
I'm not invested in any of the top 50 because I'm not a pussy. But LTC is a fucking shitcoin.

>pajeetshitcoin
>IBM is worthless company
>FairX is done by an ex-IBM employee working on it as a hobby
>Ripple fork

>mfw they doubted the snek

I'm looking forward to your Redit post about how you lost everything and now you sleep in a park.

lmao, there are no dips on this train.

You fags got cucked by whale again. Sell now this can't go above 5k sats

stfu

strapped in with 50 billion stroops

Aaaaaaand now it's about 5k sats. Go kys and buy more xrb pajeet. THERE IS NO FREE LUNCH

We Lambo tonight??

thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=yTkWGDd1-3M

No it's not, look at the chart again you fucking retard

>short positions on XLM.

YOU'RE ABOUT TO BE HOMELESS HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>A Chinese scammer would feel bad about his coin dying

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That's what you get for shorting XLM, faggot

A- rating is causing the moon. Just wait till tomorrow this shit is gonna hit 10k sats

damn

10k sats minimum, thinking we'll touch 12.5k at least briefly. Roadmap will push it to 15k sats. screenshot this

Do NOT buy this coin. It's going to dump and go sideways for a month like it always does. You have been warned.

there is an increasing amount of XLM shilling going on tonight. A sign of pajeet groups.

XLM is a long term investment though so buying now for 6 months return isnt a bad choice

WTF
I TRUSTED YOU user
FAIRX IS SHIT ITS NOT EVEN ON GOOGLE

get some LINK just in case man, even a few k

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

robots.txt

>ath
wut

w0t

XLM 1$ when?

XLM roadmap + weiss ratings + farix(a bit later on).

1$ begin Feb
1.5$ after fairx

thank u user. i just want 2x so i can go from 60$ to 120$, have more room to try things out. good luck :)! btw, is it worth hodling a long time, like summer? or should i sell after it reaches certain price?

y are u not investing on fundamentals? Why are u investing on prices based on what other people say?

w0t the fk is wrong with u m8

I don't own any XLM but god damn if the XLM crashing threads weren't entertaining.

I'm hoping y'all niggas make it.

Just dumped about 40% of my portfolio into this. The 1 day Binance graph looks VERY promising, and as everyone is saying the upcoming roadmap release, ect. bodes very well for this coin.

because i am trying things out. only put in 60-70$ so I can try out everything so when I put in 1000$ or so, I know what I'm doing. I don't mind losing some of that 60$ if it means I learn, at least I know what to do next time.

can u explain to me what you are learning? Other than gambling kek

We are in bear market rn. Place your positions now for end of year and stick to them. XLM is buy at 0.50$ in Jan, imagine how much this shit will be worth come Dec '18.

shut up fag, it always dips, no matter the news, it always dips. fucking cryptolet's

getting used with the systems, trying to see which is worth putting money into and which is going to fail based on news on Veeky Forums and on coocle idk man.