Will this thing ever go up? It’s been moving sideways for days... worst investment ever

Will this thing ever go up? It’s been moving sideways for days... worst investment ever.

no sell everything

You got chinkd. Just like tron.

as soon as this 75k wall goes down...

>biz goes apeshit for 3 days while ven makes gain after gain
>finally hits strong resistence
>starts correction
>biz goes apeshit for 3 days while ven makes loss after loss
>finally hits strong support
>start upward correction
>biz goes apeshit for 3 days while ven makes gain after gain
>finally hits strong resistence
>starts correction

Nice pattern there. Some of you if not most have the attention span of a goldfish

sell it all now

What? It's one of the best performing coins in the top 100 today.

It's going to crash from the Weiss C rating. Sell now at the top.

wait for the news at 9am EST
if it dumps on the news, eg expected exit scam
you have to sell it all immediately

>days
Fucking hate you cunt newfags
Need a cull the lot of you
You’ll never make it

>be impatient normie scum thats accustomed to instant gratification
>investing in crypto that doesnt move for only a few days and complain
get out faggot.

Sell now you dick less wonder. Fuck all you autist moon Bois with baby hands

Who the fuck is dumping below best price on ku?

go ahead and sell faggot

Sell, based user. Sell XRB too. Earthly pleasures await you beyond your milkfed-gimp-chain, we'll clean up after you.

my new fiat just arrived, should I buy more ven now right before the video?
I am already all in coin wise.

CHINKED

Yes, get off this sinking bot while it's possible. We had a good run to 9$, now it's clearly over

>e.g expected exit scam

you are so retarded you have no idea

Went in 75% on this small dip - hopefully price rises as we near announcement.

Sell all you can terrible investment, buy some tron its about to moon 1000X XD

Fuck you are one dumb motherfucker, how does it feel knowing you will never be wealthy? You will be a wagecuck all your life and watch your parents grow old and suffer from the same stupidity that the stupid fucks passed on down to you.

Why the sudden, massive FUD campaign against VEN? Allow me to explain.
In a nutshell, VEN makes almost everything else look bad. This coin has received an enormous amount of attention very suddenly, and upon casual examination it seems to have everything:

-A working product already deployed
-Use cases in industries perfectly suited for blockchain adoption
-A massive network of government and industry contacts
-Confirmed partnerships with industry giants
-Investment and direct advisory by well respected venture capitalists, who are also connected to industry and government
-Proof of Stake, which promises the passive generation of wealth for token holders, independent of market speculation.

So why the FUD? Why do people want this coin to fail? Isn't blockchain adoption a GOOD thing? Not to them. You see, they hold actual shitcoins who's only value is as a speculative asset. The coins they want to hold do nothing, have no use case, have no adoption, and are unconnected to any real world industry or government entity. They hold bags of shit.
When VEN succeeds, it means that suddenly the standards on what is acceptable in this market will shift. People will compare shitcoins against the new gold standard, and when they find the shitcoin wanting, they will move on to something else that more closely resembles what a winner looks like in 2018.
VEN pushes the standards sky high. So of course, the type of people who want to get rich off of scam icos, third world garbage, memecoins, and worthless no-use-case minables hate it. They hate it. Because it's the future. The future has no place for shitcoins.

The future is in utility. Logistics, fintech, platforms.

Blockchain is maturing. It's a good thing for everybody who wants to invest intelligently.
It's a bad thing for those who thrive on manipulation and blind luck.
Enjoy the FUD. It is merely the dying breath of shitcoins everywhere, and the frantic screaming of their bagholders as they go down with the ship.

It's called being fucking patient you mong.

priced in

I JUST WOKE UP IN A NEW VENGATTI

meh wtc and icx are right there too ADA is bout to be out of the top 10

This!

I believe VEN can be a good long term hold but this hype cannot keep it a float at these prices until they launch their own chain.
I believe it will begin a slow decent over the coming months as hype and interest dies down (inb4 muh partnerships, too big to fall!)
People have got way to high of expectations of price.

VEN launches main net in feb...its own blockchain is already functional and has been demoed repeatedly. The disaster recovery plan was conducted on their own blockchain.

goober.

There is no sudden FUD campaign you faggots, all I see is your shilling.

Price is manipulated by VEN to gradually go up til 24th of Feb. when the rebranding takes place. VET will be positioned between ADA/NEO with a 40-50$ price-tag by then.

I said launch, right now it’s not consumer ready. It will see a spike but watch it try and hold its price. Market physiology will see a sell off as has every other coin.

Did you buy under a dollar? Sell.

Did you buy recently? You’re retarded.

should i sell or hold?

I dont have a lot but paid nearly nothing for them

>right now it’s not consumer ready

>being actively tested by partnership companies
>reviewed by pwc

its literally the most consumer ready logistics blockchain on the planet

Reminds me of my iota stack. bought everything at 0,1 didn't sell at five. Seems like a god point to exit and reevaluate.

Thats like saying its retarded to have bought bitcoin at 3k when you could have gotten for 1k a few months earlier

This is the best time to sell