As you can tell, I have no idea what I'm doing. Please help

As you can tell, I have no idea what I'm doing. Please help.
Post you shitfolios.

Other urls found in this thread:

finance.yahoo.com/quote/UCEQX?p=UCEQX
icobench.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Use my portfolio as a guide

I have only heard of bizCoin, and that was today. I have no idea if this is a shitfolio or moonfolio

I actually have no idea where my ethlend came from.

A meme coin connoisseur user.

If anyone else wants a likely 10x check out my thread for Chinese STEEM that is just as obscure as INT except nobody has mentioned it yet (In the west)

Or just be a lad and bump it for me since I bumped yours :^)

Also sell REQ for something outside top #100
Preferably

Will do.
I was thinking I was in too many low market cap coins. Was thinking it might be a good idea to consolidate a couple of them into reliable gains on their next pump? But I dunno. I'm nearly back down to my initial investment, I really have no idea what I'm doing

I want 1000x
how

How am I doing? I just started.
finance.yahoo.com/quote/UCEQX?p=UCEQX

A-am I gonna make it big fish?

Terribly. There are no Chads in that bubble
I wish I had yours. But I don't want to sell anything until it's worth more than I bought it for. I'll be waiting a while on most of them.

Made my first ETH purchase and filled out my altcoin portfolio literally MINUTES before BTC crashed from 13k+ a week or two ago.

Ive almost recovered finally thanks to based Ven but fuck me if crypto isn't a stressful addiction

And of course I forget the pic

What do you mean chads in the bubble?

>VEN
>XLM

Patrician taste my dude.

It's basically the Veeky Forums meme portfolio

Also got 100 FUN

I want something like this. I used to have something similar but sold each coin when it got pumped. Now I'm stuck with shitcoins that never pump. Not sure if I should just sell now or wait
We're talking different games, m8

Where the fuck is the normal stock threads?

>Where the fuck is the normal stock threads?

We killed and ate them to absorb their gains, Veeky Forums only knows Crypto now.

Maybe I am fucking old, Christ.

What do you guys think?

With those gains in the current market, I'd say you're doing pretty good.

>it's a poorfags diversify 500 dollars into 30 coins episode

My biggest regret is not getting into XLM when it dipped back in September.

Please rate

Please help aha invested $100 in Oct and haven't touched since. Looking to get rid of my BTC into something that will 10x.

What the fuck is the matter with yous, I thought I sucked, started with 1k about 2months, hit like 16k at ath. I have said heaps of shit mistakes, change my portfolio the other night and got me some xlm and req finally

If you want to go with the high risk high reward approach then I'd suggest looking into an ICO.

icobench.com/

I've heard good things about Medicalchain. Otherwise its looking to be a good year for XLM.

eh

Keep REQ, sell the rest. UFR is 100% a scam coin and apart from pfr and lux the others are garbage. You are better off holding something like ARK, NEO for some safe x10 over the next year or LINK, ODN, QSP, BAT if you want to go for more risk. HST, BCPT maybe too? IDK but like I said REQ is a keeper the rest not so much.m I would go 25% in ARK, LINK, BAT and ODN if I had your money. XLC might be good for some 1-3 month 50x gains.

My PF is just LINK, REQ, QSP and a bit of ARK/BAT. but I am not really trading anymore, only holding for 12 months+

I just spent $ 1,600.00 on a coin and I have absolutely no idea, whatsoever, as to it's purpose. Help me, what am I supposed to I do?

>>i'm jealous, nigger. you made the right decision and bought CAPP early.
i fucking bought it at almost ATH. kill me pls

Life is suffering

>NIMFA
Explain yourself

I was @35 000$ before the crash. Fuck my life