I can't wait for (((them))) to helps us telling the bad and good cryptos apart

I can't wait for (((them))) to helps us telling the bad and good cryptos apart.
Finally we can have our secure investements that will give a 10% in three years just like (((they))) want.
Thank you.

Tron A++, gg

ripple gets A++
lumens A+
ethereum A
bitcoin cash B+
bitcoin B-
litecoin C+
monero D-

goyim knows, please not

basically, if they rank anything outside of btc/eth higher than btc/eth, be very cautious and just assume its for a pump and dump game

Youre dumb

this gun b good - finally some solid boomer adivce

I will literally eat my own dick if bcash is graded higher than bitcoin

BITCOIN CASH AAA

and you must be one of those late adopters always chasing those early adopter profits.

there's plenty technicaly wrong with btc/eth right now, but they have all the pieces in place to scale the network as well as any other coin. only a short minded pump and dump group would think otherwise.

>A kike rates crypto
You know this is going to go badly right user? right?

Thanks to the jews I feel better about sticking with XLM even after it's done absolutely nothing for days

>and you must be one of those late adopters always chasing those early adopter profits.
>there's plenty technicaly wrong with btc/eth right now, but they have all the pieces in place to scale the network as well as any other coin. only a short minded pump and dump group would think otherwise.

I agree but not with BTC. BTC will definitely have a low rating while ETH and XLM are going to get high ratings.

Anybody saying another alt will get a higher rating than ETH and XLM is deluded. These two have american household names backing them like IBM for XLM and a shitton of others for ETH.

Should I dump my LTC and go all in ETH or XLM to hold my position? LTC will most likely dump after this, right? Can't see it getting a good score.

stellar doesn't have ibm backing it, they're temporarily testing it until they create a simplified private network that does all they need to do.

i very much doubt stellar has any real future, given that the public network just isn't something interesting to most if not all of these institutions.

If I wanted a 10% max by eoy, I'd by a shilled shitcoin like Link.

BTC B+
LTC B
XLM A
ETH A
BCH B
WTC A+
XMR B
NEO A
ADA C
TRX D-
XRP B+
IOTA B-
VEN A+
ARK B+
DOGE A++++

deluded cashie kys

Kids, this is what happens when you spend too much time on r/Bitcoin.

Fuck off deluded cashie, go fellate roger ver you cuck.

No he is right
Wiess is a bunch of kikes
Ver is a kike
near impossible he did not bribe them for a good rating for Bcash.

Easy. Coins on Coinbase A+. Coins that they know will be in Coinbase soon A. Coins in Coinbase in a year B. No Coinbase but speculative C. Then all the rest D and E and shit

Mcaffee is it you?

It amazes me that you are copypastaing my post from yesterday. Good job user, keep up the good work