Can you niggers give me one good reason this isn’t in the top 5?

Can you niggers give me one good reason this isn’t in the top 5?

Bump

lol because it's a utility token

It will be, I hodl 2k or so.

This unironically

Is this a major crypto that can be used as currency, and fulfill an inexhaustible list of uses?

If not, it’s only worth as much as the utility it’s being used for by the people who need to use it (and there is no need for competitors).

Otherwise it’s useless, and whatever utility it has will be fulfilled by bitcoin, Cardano, Litecoin, Ethereum, or any other coin.

Yes, I'm sure people will spend time and money loading up on these tokens so they can spend more time and more money throwing change at 'content creators', while still being bombarded with ads.

It's a shitcoin

>2019
>Not getting paid for browsing websites

I'm not a nigger, I don't need to work for amazon/google for 50 cents an hour.

There are niggers in the world too, and many. Wouldn't you invest in a browser targetting people who like to passively receive income?

If those Weiss fags actually do their due diligence BAT should be one of the few cryptos to receive a AAA rating when their report drops tomorrow.

doesn't matter. it can be used as a currency for going through paywalls in on the web. such as the netflix paywall.

it has no dividends. I can be used as a currency. only stupid motherfuckers do not understand this.

Faggots are reluctant to be electrocuted to death.
No worries they will be gathered in "reeducation" camps soon enough.
These things just take time.

You cant bump your thread yourself, newfag

I will allow it.

BAT volume has doubled on bittrex from yesterday. MACD still negative though.

no chrome plug in

Because they want migration to BRAVE. They could easily make one, but I think it will be a plugin for firefox.

Didn't the founder get virtue-signal fired from Mozilla though

It has a great team behind it who are known in the IT world, have extremely high IQ,merits, contacts, financial backup, it has a practical world use already today, it has a cool name and a working product.

Of course it's not gonna moon.

Only things mooning are: Pajeet coins, scam coins , retarded coins , ponzi coins , some shit that will cure the world in a 100 years , oracles , prophets , some other crap with no use.

Current affairs in Crypto.

This, just hodl. I'm pretty sure the biggest winners last years were the eth holders, and not the all time stressed weak handed faggots that try to play the market against bots and whales.

wonder why cant i buy normal coins like other chads and end up buying bat and using that shit meme browser

because its a shitcoin