Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EhL2OWXZ26s
twitter.com/Fupa_Coin/status/956091909545578496
beta.wavesplatform.com
youtu.be/EhL2OWXZ26s
youtu.be/m2rnVxqjvFg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nice, just bought 100k

Please give me some sir vape nash yall I'm a huge fan and this would mean so much to me
0x5e1e03Dc9fD9768A4bAb809f31aF875Df18F4A8A

by mods I mean discord mods, invite code RZTmWkx .... says full link is spam

Join the discord

If your first in there ill give you 1,000,000

youtube.com/watch?v=EhL2OWXZ26s
Free advertisement , Ill give out a bunch free and we will moon this sucker

heres a link to the twitter containing the discord twitter.com/Fupa_Coin/status/956091909545578496

Binance by next week tbqh

Literally just bought 200,000 this shit is going to the moon whether you guys are in on it or not. It's like Veeky Forums hates money.

Holy FUCK it just mooned to 1 sat BUY BUY BUY

if you dont get into this you hate money

Why didn't you listen?

$100 eoy check em

WE MOONIN NOW BOYS

Kikelord memeing his own crypto?
Color me surprised

where do i buy it?

beta.wavesplatform.com

You can buy in either WAVES or BTC. Currently being sold off for a sat.

Yes. 5 million subscribers will buy fupa coins so you better get in now. This ====D~WHHPcQ is your last chance at some free fupa

No idea what makes this any different than SHITcoin, BIZcoin, wojax coin, etc.

It's a new and innovative blockchain the runs on proof of chub if you don't buy it you probably hate money

yeah the website is just asking me to sign up but its not showing me any fupacoins

dont see how youtube viewers are going to moon a coin not easily found. im starting to think its just a meme and there is no fupacoin

It's innovative blockchain technology. Runs On Proof of Chub protocol. Light-years ahead of any other coin out there.

It's an exchange so you do need to sign up for it. You need to go to the exchange and add FUPA/BTC in the search bar and FUPA/WAVES if you're into that kind of thing. You then deposit BTC into the exchange and use it to buy FUPA.

N-No. But. I was gonna... Fuck me, man.

Lol nigga we are already millionaires. Just get some of our og fupa coin and you're set for life.

You can still get in early enough that it doesn't matter.

i dont even know if i want to sign up. at least shittrex lets me look at their market without signing in. not going to bother signing up, i hate signing up for things without being able to look first into what im even signing up for

im still not convinved this coin evebn exists

Lol too hard to think of a username and password so you can become a millionaire. You're not gonna make it.

Become a millionaire off of a coin that's so bad it can't even be listed on EtherDelta?

k

waves isn't going to make it if the first thing people see when they get there is a sign in screen and nothing else

i dont even know what waves is, some kinf od eschange i guess. is there a coin? is it a decentralized exchange built on a coin? that'd be great. but i don't know. and if they;re not going to spoonfeed me that info on their website then they don't understand how people work these days. there are a billion things i'm already not getting around to looking into or researching on my own, i'll just add this to the list and not get around to it then.

Do you even know what etherdelta is?That's what they said about google

Shhhh you don't need to understand to be rich

PROOF OF CHUB INNOVATIVE BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY

nobody said that about google. it needs no explanation, you type words into the box and stuff happens. and you don't have to sign in first. if google greeted you with a sign in page before you could even look at the search bar it would be dead on arrival

shittrex does one thing right, i can look at anything on their website and i only need to sign in if i'm trading. before i signed up for bittrex i looked around the website, got a feel for whats going on, saw the coins they had. if they had greeted me with a sign in page and no way of looking around first i would have avoided them completely. welcome to the new humanity, the lazy humanity, spoonfeed me or go away because i have a billion points of data to analyze already i dont need anyone making it harder and piling more independent research on to my already full plate of shit to look into

OK. You took the bait. Lol. But seriously this coin is extremely innovative. I've seen the code for Proof of Chub and as a programmer I can say that it is some of the most beautiful code ever written. Fucking Hugh Mungus is an advisor on this project. Solid dev team. Y Combinator just picked this up, and you KNOW this one's real. They are extremely aggressive with their marketing. This shit will literally be in Post Malone's next music video. Get in or stay poor faggot.

>Get in or stay poor faggot.
you should have opened with that, it's all i needed to hear

just bought 100k
any word on whether FUPA is accepted in the vape nation?

It's the national currency. See my above post you might still be able to get 50k free fupas.

just got word from papa john, they're accepting FUPA

that's innovative as fuck

Paradigm shift

Sage

Dubs confirm we are heading to Andromeda

youtu.be/EhL2OWXZ26s

youtu.be/m2rnVxqjvFg

baka nice fud pajeet

oh thats what waves is
i like that

This is what we need. Doge for mature folks.

Does this nigga own the website? The twitter? The reddit? Nah his shit will never get off the ground. We have the real FUPA. Ethan, you know this one's real

basically this is a pajeet coin
poo in loo when?

This loo is on the moon mate