Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foreskin_restoration
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i too. Are you Jewish? Shalom

>get rich off crypto
>stem cell ur cock skin back
>win

When's the next Hitler coming?

Lol stem cell therapy is a meme bro, governments will never allow that shit. Also stem cells cant reguvinate neurones

Adolf Hitler, the supreme leader of all men on Earth, will be reincarnated in the next decade. You will get your revenge on the kikes.

Digits confirm. Entire middle east is going to be glassed. Lynching will be back in style soon.

Really? I never heard that before. Anyway I heard you could attach anything on your body as long as your body accepts it. Give them some peice if your dick so you can get some skin for your pee pee user

I got the mark of the jew aswell OP.
But I got a small dick so its ok. I would still be a dicklet even with foreskin so it doesnt make much of a difference desu

>88

jew 1 user 0

the jew wins again

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foreskin_restoration
Never forget that money can get you nearly everything

Wiser words have never been spoken, may he rest in peace.

not a meme
it's the elixir of life, literally adapts to the blueprint of your DNA on the fly
however PHARMAcorps will try and fuck it up like every good thing because treatments are way too effective at what will be way too low a price once we can grow them easily (like marijuana)

Is circumcision why so many Jewish people suffer mental illnesses? It would be pretty traumatising to have your foreskin cut off and then your dick sucked by some weird looking old dude.

Why are Americans so jewish? Why do most of you chop into your children's dicks?

It amazes me that you are copypastaing my post from yesterday. Good job user, keep up the good work

someone's bot is malfunctioning

>88

>await second coming of Hitler
>kill all Jews
>killed for not having foreskin
>badluckbrian.jpg

Based

>foregen doesn't exist
Top fucking kek bruh

pol niggers get out to your homeland and stay there

You come here and don't naturalize to the culture of the board and shit all over it, and expect respect. gibmedats of all basic concepts and memes.

fuck off, we're full

>t. bitter nocoiner nazi slime.

fuck off jew

>projecting narcissist

far from being a nocoiner. The board is not for ideologizing adolescents who need to figure out a model of the world because they never lived in it, only observed from their high-middle class bubble.

Get the fuck off my Israel then.

Bruh just fucking extract extra cellular matrix from pigs bladder collagen using acid and after neutralizing the acid in the remains dry it up grind it up and put it in a non alcohol skin lotion.
Thats what I did to get my foreskin back.