DASH
XRP
NEM
BCH
TRON
NEO
nasdaq.com/article/weiss-ratings-set-to-grade-cryptocurrencies-20180122-00161

Other urls found in this thread:

media.discordapp.net/attachments/404737695244615691/405641881289228289/unknown.png
finance.weissratings.com/crypto/
wcy.weissratings.com/media/wri/PDF/WCY/Weiss-Cryptocurrency-Ratings.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

oy vey

ETH and XLM will get the highest ratings mark my words. They have american household names backing them after all.

XRP might get a high rating as high as this two but if they take into consideration that using XRP is optional then it might have a lower rating despite having american household names backing it.

TRX will get high rating. Mark my words and I'm not even carrying TRX bags

from the article you posted

>Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, Cardano, NEM, Litecoin, Stellar, EOS, IOTA, Dash, NEO, TRON, Monero, Bitcoin Gold and many others

we should pay their ratings no mind and kill this before it spawns

pump the Fs

Lets be honest, in the short term it doesn't matter what they give to anything other than Bitcoin.

If Bitcoin gets less than a B the market drops.

really, the only signal they would be giving is if they skipped a coin in marketcap order, or included a coin with lower marketcap.

the rating doesn't mean shit because right now bitcoin and ethereum are basically carrying this market by themselves.

BTC will get a high rating, but won't be one of the best. I guess due to extreme volatility and long transaction times they will classify this as B or B-.
XRP and XLM will probably get the same rating, if not even XRP having a + just because it's in league with banks and therefore a bit safer to recommend to investors than a literal who (to normies).
But then again, I'm very unsure about their method of rating anyway so they could classify all coins as F- and buy bags for all we know.

XRP
>being this new
Crypto is so unstable, something like this can have drastic changes to everything. Any crypto they give a good rating will be pumped to oblivion today, since the market sentiment is its undervalued. Im sure many are waiting like hawks on this opportunity and shall sell the peak. The ETH flippening might even happen today

>Mr Goldstein
Very mature yes

dirty jew

back to fucking reddit

I keep reading threads about this stating A rank to this, B rank to that... If an established rating company gives to any crypto more than C it would be a fucking joke.
It will be a C at best for the ones best connected, with real working partnerships.
All the rest will get shit, expecially the pure currencies like btc ,bch, litecoin etc, come on, who would give a good rating to something that could basically be crashed to 0 by a twitter?
Crypto is an high risk speculative unregulated and manipulated market ruled by insider trading, get a grip guys, we are all going to make it but hoping for good scores from a rating agency is nuts.

Getting mad, soy person?

>If an established rating company gives to any crypto more than C it would be a fucking joke.
Are they ranking it relative to the rest of the crypto market, or relative to the established markets?

they are gonna destroy TRX, rip

pls not, my bags are heavy :(

I think TRX, LTC, ADA and BCH will have their anuses ripped apart

NEO A+ please

>mark my words

Fuck off you euphoric niggers

>>Mark my words, BULL market is gonna fuck your chick (if you had one)

>Chinese pyramid scheme
>getting more than a D-

Pick one you prick

Get ready for a moon mission when NEO is rated higher than ETH.

Mark my words, ur going to regret not marking my words.

> works better than eth

I’ll rape you in front of your tied up family pathetic soyboy

>works better than ETH

if eth doesn't get the highest rating then their option isn't worth shit

not a shit post either. eth earned its market cap and is still vastly undervalued compared to btc

I fucking hope so

if they dont then the list is more or less worthless.

They already confirmed in an interview that a few are getting A.

I really hope they rate XRB. I think it will get high 'B'.
I would be stoked to see XLM get an 'A' while Ripple gets a 'B.'
Really though I think Ripple and Ethereum will get A ratings. Bitcoin a high B, Tron will get an F.
I think the rating on Monero will be very telling. A low rating will indicate that Weiss is one of (((them)))

Well, this whole thing is retarded in the first place. Ratings are given to companies (stocks). Cryptos are not companies (despite the fact that shitcoins pretend to be). Anyone who talks about cryptocurrencies like they are companies (including you) is clinically retarded and should not be allowed to breed.

fuck you

Obvious that most of the quality cryptos are well known already, and their value is likewise inherent in their price and marketcap

>Weiss
>one of (((them)))
You don't say...

It amazes me that you are copypastaing my post from yesterday. Good job user, keep up the good work

stick your gratitude up your ass Jew

supposed leak media.discordapp.net/attachments/404737695244615691/405641881289228289/unknown.png

>media.discordapp.net/attachments/404737695244615691/405641881289228289/unknown.png
>tron A++
???????????????????????????????????????

jew if true

Had the same reaction x)

it's fake idiots

Weiss Ratings Issues First-Ever Rating Agency Grades on 74 Cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin Gets C+ (“Fair”). Ethereum Is B (“Good”).
PALM BEACH GARDENS, FL — Weiss Ratings, the nation’s leading independent rating agency of financial institutions, releases today the nation’s first-ever grades on cryptocurrencies by a financial rating agency. Weiss gives Bitcoin a C+ (meaning “fair”) and Ethereum a B (“good”). None of the cryptocurrencies covered currently get a grade of A (“excellent”). In total Weiss currently covers 74 cryptocurrencies.

fake by some salty TRON scammer lol

it's not

I work at WR and I can assure you it's real

Buy trx if you want to get rich

larping faggot

look here: finance.weissratings.com/crypto/
I received no email, tough
went all in on ETH

prove me wrong you subhuman indian shitstain

>finance.weissratings.com/crypto/

oh fucking yes I'm all in on ETH pump me babies

finance.weissratings.com/crypto/

proved wrong you fucking larping europoor moron

Will one of you alleged millionaires buy the list and post it thank you

hows it feel to be a worthless lying europoor larper

wcy.weissratings.com/media/wri/PDF/WCY/Weiss-Cryptocurrency-Ratings.pdf

>because it's centralized

Link above was working before

2nd page

3rd page

tfw eos is the Ethereum killer and IVE BEEN TRYING TO GET YOU LINKTARDS TO LISTEN FOR MONTHS

pejeet scam in effect beware

Mark my words . Binance coin will get an A

thx m8

A- you fucking retard

They sure skipped a lot of stuff with reasonably high market cap (top 100 and top 50 even) in favor of rating shitcoins I never heard of

it's almost like there's more to this than meets the eye

>nothing is an A even though they make 10x more returns than stocks do in 1/10th the time.

What a shit list.

>Not realising this is an excuse for fud
> Thinking it will be anything other than the lowest rating