steemit.com/weiss/@matbest/weiss-crypto-ratings-leak-ranked-by-market-cap
twitter.com/AnonBabble

5k sellwall just got MELTED on bittrex.

>weiss ratings still arent up
>no roadmap yet
>fairx still hasnt launched

Just imagine the levels of moon that are yet to come

If you aren't hopping in right now you're literally begging to lose money

It amazes me that you are copypastaing my post from yesterday. Good job user, keep up the good work

Also above 5k on binance

i literally took this advice to heart and just unironically went all in. thanks user.

are we selling the weiss ratings ?

>tfw bought and sold yesterday for a quick 8% because i thought it would drop in the current bear market

eh im not hurt but i dont wanna buy back yet

but roadmap tomorrow makes me wanna buy back

>tfw went all in at 70 cents during the previous bull run
Careful that you don't get stuck with heavy bags when it dips

Let's go stellarmen

(_)_)::::::::::::::::::::::::D~~~
BLASTOFF!!

Weiss ratings in 2 hours and XLM just raped a 50BTC sellwall passing 5200 sats.
Some insiders prepumping.
XLM gets A+.

exact same situation here, sold 1000 of my 3500 stack for 4480 sats, and since it had been dipping the entire week i figured it would just happen again
and ofcourse the moon mission starts

thanks for the advice. I'm just buying this weiss rumor right now. will sell shortly after I see the actual news pump

just took litecoins place number 6 at cmc

weiss rating when

NICE TRAJECTORY STELLAR SNAKE

>>fairx still hasnt launched
priced in 2 months ago

Same here. I was just riding the waves a bit and wanted to wait after the weiss rating to get in again for the roadmap. My guess is some people got it early and Stellar is getting an A+. Fuck my unpatient hands

Im so fucking scared. I made more on this moon than any trade since the crash started. when do I sell? or where do I place the stop loss?

GAS GAS GAS I'M GOING TO STEP ON THE GAS

9AM EST (

Thanks, just bought 10k

I wouldnt sell till maybe a bit after tomorrows pump when they release the roadmap. Then maybe you should sell and deposit your gains somewhere they wont drop hard after the futures contract expires

the volume is huge atm, considering how slow its been lately. nice to see stellar snek good job

Brainlet here. How long after the ratings are released should you sell? Bitcoin will receive a lower rating than xlm so will likely fall. Thanks!

bought XLM yesterday with my VEN gains. This coin has always felt comfy and I don't see many downsides for it. I was early on VEN and could dump on idiots that bought VEN at 5-8$. Am i early on this one or should I dump something fast at around 1$?

HISSSSSSSSSSSSSS
WEKKY SNEKKY
HISSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Ibought 9,500 at .00054
HISSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

It's eating up the 5 BTC buy walls. There's nothing between the bid/ask prices.

it really depends. desu I probably wont sell till after their roadmap is published which is coming out tomorrow, (XLM roadmap that is), and shortly after that I will likely sell before the bitcoin futures contract expires, when we will likely see most of the market dip again.

set up stop losses as it goes up you madman you dont want to be on the other side if a drop happens

7k sats are the predicted targets for the pumps

IT'S DUMPING MOMMY MAKE IT STOP

THE SNEK IS REFUELING

its not dumping. hush my child. give it less than 2 hours and we will be happy boys.

ITS NOT DUMPING YOU WEAK HANDEDFAGGOT THOSE ARE BOTS AND PEOPLE DOLLAR COST AVERAGING TINY FUCKING TRADES

the snakey has risen. im staying up as long as it takes

So I should dump XLM at 7k sats and rebuy around 5k?

please go down to 4k sats so i can buy in before tomorrow's actual moon mission

sure taking profits is great

Looks like 25 minutes with an RSI of 90 is all it could take. Who didn't see that coming? lol

You actually think xlm will retrace 30% over 24 hours for you to buy in at 4k sats?

>mfw

xlm won't dump. it is now regulating to it's real value.

> selling XLM at 7k, buy back at 5k

I strongly recommend NOT to try accumulating XLM during this ultra bullish phase.

Do it, user just wants you to hold so he can dump his bags on you

i hope to god you listened to me user

I got fucked over hard in the last XLM bullrun by holding and not taking profit

Though it seems a bit risky to time it as there's so much good news coming out in the next week or so

is it certain they will be releasing news in the coming week?

Roadmap tomorrow, rumours of FairX beta news

>when do I sell?

Weiss are about to release a report which is going to tell all the normies to place their money in XLM, and you're thinking about selling?

You dumb nigger. This won't be a McAffee PnD.

Yes roadmap on thursday. Fairx shit is late jan-early feb

I had a stop loss at 50c, bumped it up to 53.32c because then its a nice round $ number if it sells

Having said this, I don't even like XLM. I fucking hate it, almost as much as I hate XRP. But I still won't say no to this easy money.

why do you hate the best payment method crypto can offer?

Hold on to it, Stripe has discontinued support for BTC and have heavily hinted that they will add support for XLM as a payment method this year

Not a true believer of the snek

IS this comment supposed to be ironic ?

XML is nothing like XRP.
>inb4 hurr durr fork same code same creator

>XML
Meant XLM. Forgive me snek for I have sinned.

Looks like the pre-pump has cooled off, 7k sats still the target for the real pump?

I'm putting a bit in ADA, professional team and white paper, how can Weiss not give them a great grade.

Please give exact dates for future events like roadmap weiss fairx partnerships etc., also biz needs a stellar general 24/7.

>Looks like the pre-pump has cooled off
fuck, do I sell?

Might be fake

steemit.com/weiss/@matbest/weiss-crypto-ratings-leak-ranked-by-market-cap

Jesus user.

Weiss in 1 hour
Roadmap Thursday
Futures Jan 26

Thanks snake

hold for the next 48 hours in my opinion, Weiss is just the beginning

you could try and time the Weiss pnd but I think it's a little risky

Also who can answer inflation question:

Move all lumens to wallet now, join the inflation pool, move back everything to exchanges for swing trading? Would you still get inflation bonus every week? Please clarify stellar snakes

The inflation is based on the XLM in your wallet. If there's no XLM in your wallet, you don't get any of the inflation.

WHEN SEL???

u get inflation based on how many lumens u have in ur wallet. if u change it back to exchange, u dont get anything

An hour ago

NICE TRAJECTORY STELLAR SNAKE

Can I transfer all lumens Monday in my wallet and still get the inflation? Then back to the exchange on Wednesday?

>tfw you got into the crytpo thing yesterday and have no clue what all these posts are about

aaaand we crashing hard

See you dumb fuck.

The only people buying now are the ones who have enough knowledge of crypto to know that Weiss are going to give it a high rating.

The people that the Weiss report is targeting haven't even gotten in yet.

is it over?

It’s still only worth like 57 cents tho??? Because fucking btc is shit right now.

Last time it had a bull run, 5000 sats equaled like 80 cents.

It feels like we’ve been robbed.

bitcoin is also rallying thats y

user, when the time comes, you wont need to sell.

Red one standing by.

Is a dollar possible in the coming week?

this has backfired on a lot of people

XLM is a long term hold, not a pump and dump. Recover your initial fiat on Thursday and keep the rest in.

FUCK STELLAR IS MAKING ME SO RICH
FUCK ALL OTHER COINS
IM BUYING MORE FUCK

Last time it was worth 5k sats btc was also worth 40% more

What if they are buying to make us think this? What if actually this report give XLM low rating, and it will crash after release of report?

some weiss insiders obviously prepumped and filled their bags. huge sell orders got filled on bittrex. the 100BTC thick sellwall got vaporized in half a minute. this will be huge.

prepare for $1.

Return to the mean, we're going back up soon

haahah
tfw you listen to Veeky Forums and make gainz
> bought y-day near 24h low

the pump is literally just massive accumulating. we have a long way to go boys.

Rumor has become news, I'm dumping AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

:(

Don't fucking tell me it's going sub 5k again

It's goin' up again. I don't pair in BTC tho.

Chill out btc and eth also on a rally, hence why it slowed down.