Name and shame the scam coins. I'll start

Name and shame the scam coins. I'll start.

>PFR
>BOUNTY0X
>UFR
>DBC

XRP
BCH
TRX
SNT
BNT
HSR
FUN

USDT

>LINK
>ARK
>ODN

£

BTC
ETH
XMR

UFR is not a scam coin idiot

Add these to the list:

TRX
XVG
XRP

Link
Link
Link

Exit scam lol

ELIX and PRL fucked up my portfolio big time

VEN. TRX. UFR

BTC
ETH
LTC
VEN
XVG
XRP
XLM
USDT

Xrb/appc

USD

UFR, UFR, UFR, UFR, UFR, UFR, UFR, UFR

>current year
>thinking FUN, XRP, VEN and TRX are scams

None of them are going to be as big as their pipe dreaming supporters hope, but if you look at those teams and think they'd bother wasting their energy and trashing their reputations just to ponzi autists on a mongolian pottery repair board, you're retarded.

US Dollar

TRF is an entry exit scam

Link, XRB

>I lost money therefore it's a scam
The Thread.

would never touch any of those scams. their threads are full of bots and discord pump groupers.

Link is not a hard scam, but it’s a bunch of bagholders salivating over a pipe dream. People had 30-50x gains in December while linkies had like 3x. It’s not the Trump of coins, it’s Jeb. Buy in if you hate money.

BTC CORE™

I made a lot of money on UFR but that shit is a fucking scam for sure

same on you mentioning ELIX here. 2 devs, working from their own budget, who did no ICO. how can this be a scam...

UFR is one of the worst organized shill campaigns I've ever seen on Veeky Forums. Every single person saying something positive for UFR there is a 99.9% chance he is a paid pajeet shill

Bitconnect

god shes ugly

????====niggawtf

Lmao Bounty0x isn't a scam I'm pretty close with the team. You're just saying it's a scam because it's bleeding.

AIX
CAN
DBC
kucuck trio

NIMFA

>implying PFR won't take us to the land of perpetual gains

PFR culties remind me of a scientology documentary I saw on Netflix. So deluded.