Memes like crypto takeoff, pepeballer and assblaster have all disappeared

>memes like crypto takeoff, pepeballer and assblaster have all disappeared
>they were weak hands all along
>most of Veeky Forums will sell at $10
>the rest will sell at $100
>you will be the only one unironically remaining at the end of this because you actually understand what chainlink is.

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/biz/thread/S6331621#p6334503
vocaroo.com/i/s1nh3NdYqBQM
s3.amazonaws.com/kd4/sergeyn
economy.gov.ru/en/home/about/management/nazarov
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Thanks user

You realize it's a scam?

Even good ideas can fail without proper execution user, sometimes it's best to learn that and prepare accordingly.

I miss pepe baller

No, link threads have just become a ratio of 100 normie redit faggots freeloading on the real research old biz used to do to 1 autists and oldfags and it's gotten to the point where it's unbearable. You can repost old shit that has been regurgitated 1000x times on Veeky Forums and the new generation of pajeets thinks it's a game changer and that they are early to "revolutionary technology." It's unsufferable and if I didn't have an addiction I'd be gone too. If you have less than 25k link please fuck off. No you are not going to make it, and yes I understand what chainlink is better than you do.

I'M NOT FUCKING SELLING!
One day, I will allow people to touch my private key (hidden of course) in exchange for goods and services.

It amazes me that you are copypastaing my post from yesterday. Good job user, keep up the good work

Someone really needs to clear up LINK. Here I go. This one's for the newfags.
1. There is no shadowfork
2. Jason Parser is a meme
3. Sergey is alive and is one of the headline speakers at the upcoming Bitcoin superconference
4. The testnet is scheduled to release this quarter. The lack of the testnet keeps price down for now, not memes or whales
5. Noone knows when mainnet will launch, noone knows how much link will be rewarded for staking in nodes, noone knows how much priority will be given per link in a node
6. Link is used to force fair and automatic execution of agreements. This doesn't happen with current tech because centralization means someone always has control. With link noone can influence these agreements
7. Link currently has one competitor right now. I don't remember their name. They have a larger but less credible team.
8. Link is an erc20 token that is used with smart contracts. Many block chains offer smart contract tech, link will work with most/all of them.
9. The team stated they could move link to its own blockchain independent of ethereum if need be
10. People do unironically go all in and support this coin, most of the fud is to keep newfags out
11. Sergey isn't getting that fat
12. The team does not post on social media but is very active on slack, email, and their websites message box
13. Anyone can join the slack, just ask for an invite on smartcontract.com
14. They have been looking to hire a PR person and more developers for a while. As far as we know they haven't made any hires yet.
15. So far they have met all deadlines, showed up to all scheduled events, and so on.
There you have it, the objective truth about link. Take it as you will.
We all miss pepe baller.

this.

thats why im so confident in chainlink, sergey is doing this with absolutely 0 hype
guy gives literally 0 fucks about what the rest of us think about chainlink, hes making sure it actually accomplishes its purpose.

every other crypto team actually panders to the community, LINK does not.

OG Riddle user here. I thought I was still around. Several people stole my identity after the first few riddles, making riddle user literally a decentralized oracle riddler. Keep the network running anons!

user I barely even look at the link post anymore, it's all I use to do and to be honest I am kinda a new fag, only been on biz for 3 months. Thank fuck I listen to those old fags and was around when they were shilling link. The shit I see now it just trash, I really want to know how the normies found biz so quick, been on this cunt Mongolia basket weaving site for years and never came across this gem of a board. Only happen to by accident one night when a hit a link to here off another board.

Fuck that how much I haven't been looking at link threads, didn't even know he was gone, fuck baller use to post almost everyday

test net is already out nerd

Fuck off, jason.

AB's maximum estimate is $150

they came via /pol/, this week I saw two youtube celeb threads already. It's started. Biz literally died within a single month, faster than pol

I bought at 86k wei yesterday, thinking LINK gonna moon
This is the worst shitcoin of them all
Gonna hold until I go to sleep. If it doesn't recover by then, I am selling
REEEE

>sergey isn't getting that fat
you really gotta take that one out

Every time I get news about LINK I'm usually pretty happy with it and the potential it seems to have. I have 33% of my investments in it, with the others being 33% req and 33% eth. I think I'm gonna make it.

I agree I'm usually pretty forgiving when it comes to boards changing and hesitant to say they're worse than they used to be and Veeky Forums was changing for a before but the past month was a drastic decline that came extremely suddenly to the point where it feels like there's been a near 100% turnover in like a 30 day period, yet all these new people are more than willing to go on and on with their uninformed opinions. It fucking stinks.

this. i ditched 90% of my TEL holding this morning after the maiam vid.
surpirsed i actually fell for the TEL scam to begin with desu

I miss him too, I'm scared he is wageslaving because link didn't moon yet.

It wasn’t maximum estimate

warosu.org/biz/thread/S6331621#p6334503

>We have to operate on three timelines: immediate boom, secondary consolidation, long term growth.

>In my opinion, I hate giving price estimates, but LINK will spike to 60-70 USD, consolidate to 10 USD as the entire market consolidates, then grow to 150 USD as long term adoption grows and PSD2 and other open banking initiatives reach full potential.

68%LINK
27%REQ
5%ETH because diversification

I didn't write it but the OP said it was not the GO testnet that was out.
Not getting THAT fat. kek.

user, what is "The end"?

True. It's in Sergey's best interest to hype his shit up and get LINK to $100 since he owns 350 million of it, but he doesn't do anything. He just works quietly.
Huge, huge green flag.

vocaroo.com/i/s1nh3NdYqBQM

>you means I, the poster
Thanks for the reminder user. I do plan to cash out 1k or so around $70-100 just so I can wipe out some debt and go full neet while I wait for 1000/link

Kek people copying my post. The current testnet is a feature blare testnet for the ruby implementation. The go rewrite will give people a chance to get their shit set up an ready to go for mainnet launch

you're gonna make it

Half of you faggots literally need some Veeky Forums "celebrity" to pull a speculative price out of their ass in order to decide whether to invest or not.
There is no doubt at all that this board has lost many of the more intelligent anons and they've been replaced with absolute drooling retards from reddit and /pol/.

seriously guys, who would buy this coin over $1??? have you fags read the whitepaper at all? Being over $1 beats the whole purpose of this coin

If you’re going to post stale pasta at least get it right faggo

>6876816

And the telegram. Checking that out for the first time was like looking behind the curtain and seeing where all the pajeets and dummies are coming from. Of course now they probably feel like they fit in here.

Think about it, he has already the possibility to cash out millions of dollars already. Ye he still works fulltime to get to the next level.

If it wil get to 100 dollars he would have 3.5 billion dollars. Making him one of 2000 billionaires we have in the world.

Love that attitude

Wait until I start putting a hun... a thousand dollars a day on my wife's table.
That's when you'll start saying "yo yo yo yo yo yo yo! Thas real!".

Also if Sergey moved his coins to the market the price would probably tank. Theres no volume for that much anyway

I enjoyed your post I felt the need to copypasta it into every link thread.

He literally can't cash out though

Thanks user, unironically makes me feel nice desu

Which is why those coins are going to be released to network nodes, i.e. after the main net is released.

>9. The team stated they could move link to its own blockchain independent of ethereum if need be

This is incorrect.

>yfw you realise the jews, freemasons and all of their agents infiltrated and subverted our world these last few centuries
>yfw you realise we are doing it right back to them with chainlink

This is actually correct, but no necessary. Because LINK has no purpose other than indicating node reputation. The more LINK a node holds, the more trusted it is, because it has more skin in the game.

Chainlink is not a cryptocurrency or utility token, it's a protocol.

No, it is still incorrect. This has been asked and clarified in the Slack multiple times that there will be no CL blockchain. Defining the project as a protocol is also a bit misleading. It is middleware, plain and simple, and that's actually an advantage.

Chainlink Space Program is still up and running boys!

This is the Chainlink infographic

the is the Delusion infographic

I have 10k LINK and this is the dumbest shit i've ever read

i got banned for calling that weidx guy a chink

read what you quoted there again.
he is correct.

What do you guys think about the tether thing?
How it will affect the mooning of Link?

Fud, nobody knows

10/10 Would watch you stream this.
Yer welcome mate. I'm about to go drunk kitty the fuck out of twitter, yargh!

don't have a good enough rig to stream it, but i will probably have a thread up later for another mission!

>11. Sergey isn't getting that fat
fake news

The year is 2024, LINK has crashed to .000001 USD and most LINK holders have liquidated all their assets as saying it is "the best time to accumulate." Most LINK holders are homeless beggars living off of the streets with only a nano ledger S with 500k LINK on them.
The homeless LINK holders often beg for change these days, they are easily identified by the tattoos of Sergey's face on their neck. They often forgo buying food or alcohol and buy prepaid VISA debit cards in loose change to buy more LINK. They are helpless addicts and self harmers chasing the eternal lambo.

When LINK hits $50, I'll cash out half, buy a lambo with a fraction of my wealth, record a video of me wearing a Sergey mask and using a sledge hammer to smash a lambo.

All for you no-linkers.

No, the population of idiots just went up.
It coincides roughly with the /pol/ influx.

Why did someone dox ab? Now we get nothing. I just want someone to tell me stories of my future wealth, true or not

How many LINK do you need for a good rig? XD
Not THAT fat!

At current price, I'd probably need ~1,400 LINK.

Younger he was a bit thinner
s3.amazonaws.com/kd4/sergeyn

Funny that people with same name look the same.
economy.gov.ru/en/home/about/management/nazarov

Nice painting user-
Love the ETH details on the unicorn's forehead and at the feet.

It's on the floor now isn't it?
I should put half my stack into this now and even if it doesn't moon, it's gotta rebound faster than the rest of the market right?

Has he even talked to vitalik? Otherwise this project isn't worth shit

Only buy Link if you are going to hold for a year. We don't need any glass hand faggots in our club.

he tried to @ vitalik on twitter and got ignored

good one

Lol, why?

Riiiiiiiiight

I like this pasta. Not seen it before. If new, please keep posting

How long do I have to still uccumulate? I need more before it blasts off.

/blocks your path

/eats your path

Whoever made this is fucking retarded.
>Unreadable red text on dark background
>Using the ice berg meme image
>Thinking cripple is worth anything more than a frosty shit
>Can't pick this apart further because, again, I can't fucking read the thing

oh no you didn't. I am still here, holdin' strong.

nice

aaayyy pepe baller. Wait how does anyone know it's the real you? You don't use a trip.

guys, what's this?

It's where the shadowfork is being created... or summoned.

wait a second... enhance!

LINK is love LINK is life

Link Main HQ, Sergey's Great grandmother's old shack in rural Stalingrad.

The key is to remove all the linkmarine ranks that are below 25k link. The club needs to be exclusive

I'm okay with this because it is exactly what I have.

However I am pretty sure anyone holding over 10k is going to dump in euphoria if we even see $2

>tfw been here since september but couldn't afford 25k LINK even if i wanted to
I-it's not going to move before i'm done accumulating, r-right?

Anyone who can spare $20k to invest in something as risky as a crypto is unironically a richfag.

90k reporting in. comfy af

brass is on holiday looking for Rorys Dad

Question, so are the links on binance real? Where do I get the real ones?

Nice Fud. A small minority of idiots who were just in it for quick gains might dump at $2, but I can gaurantee you they will neck themselves by eoy.

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY!
HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

LINK has been shadow-sporked the banks didn’t want you guys Nazi spergs to hold a piece of their pie.