Convince me to dump ~10% of my life savings on this memecoin

Convince me to dump ~10% of my life savings on this memecoin.

It's the coin with the highest standards, the devs give no bullshit and lies, and it's hyped in Asia.

Go read their papers @ iohk

They only got a minus on their B rating because it's still in early development.

its the only coin backed by SCIENCE and PHILOSOPHY and has 16 white papers that add up to no actual product.

I'm 20k all in

yeah tbqh a coin backed by philosophy sounds like the biggest bullshit I've ever heard

Well, you don't need to buy anything you retard.

But this is the best long term hold in crypto.

it's definitely the best long term hold because one day when they get to galileo release (or was it aristotle?) and they've fully used the scientific method to divine how to redraft their white paper again they might be a cryptocurrency.

I have 14k and still accumulating

13k of my bag I got around 15c

as long as this shit stays under a dollar, ill keep buying it

Vaporwave

thi is a scam for sure. Do your own research and you will see its scam

it's impossible for this coin to go over 50$ within the next 2 years, there are coins thatll have much better returns in that time frame

B-But it's 'the only peer reviewed blockchainā„¢'

There's plenty of coins with no bullshit or lies.
Cardano is not one of them.

I own a few thousand ADAs but I believe in this coin 0%, I'll be dumping at $1 like everyone else

It's a no-brainer long term hold, second only to eth. Short term it is overdue for a 2x. People aren't buying it for what it is, they are holding it for what it will be.

I bought ADA because science is for smart people and I am smart and also an early adopter. I early adopted this scientific and philosophical coin before it was even a coin. It's due to 2x because I drew 3 fibonacci gann fans (also science) that said the number 5 coin should definitely be some sort of esoteric idea instead of a coin. people who don't buy ADA probably dont understand science like me.

walls are down, we might see it sooner than you think

Veeky Forums, your FUD is thoroughly errant
usually, yes, i would also dismiss academic projects as doomed to fail in business
dude is a libertarian tho
they're not fucking around
shit on them because they're not ready today
someday you'll be raped and dead in a ditch while a fat cardano baron drives by

I sincerely hope you fudders just want the price to stay low because you are not accumulating.

>muh white paper, muh vaporware
So you're going to FOMO in when it's already mooned? You do realize they legitimately have mainnet released which is more than a ton of other coins. Proof of Stake goes live no later than Q2 this year, maybe by the end of Q1

are not done *****

Jesus Christ you retards, start a business or something.

>libertarian
Shit is just getting worse. Think better to sell.

I love the FUD around here. Keeps me optimistic about this coin's future. No crypto succeeded without going through a cycle of FUD on Veeky Forums. Although this one already brought me very decent gains, I'm pretty confident it's going up more. The team is great and they are handling development with professional precision, while also benefitting from the hindsight of Ethereum development and the problems plaguing other platforms and cryptos.