Is anyone else happy that this crashed...

Is anyone else happy that this crashed? RaiBlocks community was the most irritating low IQ fucks who happened to get rich because they all banded together. It was basically the coin of reddit.

>We want this to be the next big thing bcuz. if we keep pretending itll happen itll happen
>80 % crash

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/vitalikbuterin
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Meh. I bought at 5200 sats and my only mistake was taking profits too early. Could have made 7BTC from 0.13BTC in a month.

Name one coin that is better than Raiblocks
>needs to have working product
>High transaction speed
>no transaction fees
>where the community is already developing for the coin because they thing the technique is awesome.

why are you so salty dude?

Its same dude EVERY SINGLE THREAD. Anyone taking this captcha solving 3rd world street shitter seriously is retarded.

What, you sold at 0.6$ you fucking rupee cunt? Kek

Vitalik just said it is a prime example of a scam ERC20 token.
twitter.com/vitalikbuterin

It has had problems since the distribution in November and some have still not received their tokens.

yes the more it drops the more am i happy

Dont believe you. Link the tweet

>XRB
>ERC20
89IQ

They claimed being the new Bitcoin.
After that statement the Dogecoin community went to a full out war against them.

''Operation RAPE Dog''
>You don't fuck with Dogecoin.

Where are the fags saying its gonna replace btc?

FLASH will overtake it.

FLASH has all that except it has transaction fees but so they're low, they may as well be 0. It's faster than Raiblocks too

skycoin

obvs there is no need for shitcoins, once Lightning comes, flash and skycoin will go the same downward spiral as XRB

This

>We want this to be the next big thing bcuz

because it demonstrated utility
not because "reddit said so"

None of you ever step back and look at the big picture, sometimes on this board I feel like I am in a wall street bull pen.

Crypto swings like fucking crazy that is why we are all getting richer than normie fucks and their cucked out 3% returns that their broker gives them some years while he fucks their wife. But to think Raiblocks is dead is completely delusional.

I will let you in on a little secret, this is the down season for everything, not just crypto but also all Western business, people are broke as fuck from the holidays and the chinks are going broke for their new year shit.

Should you hodl and just take a 50% loss in the ass? Fuck no that is just a meme, move your shit around , tether up, and buy more coin.

Raiblocks is one of those purchases, never go all in but have a diversified portfolio including this, you see a downward trend sell out l, when it levels out buy back in.

This shit is going to be a vital tool for bot arbitrage when it gets listed on all major exchanges, with that usage comes gradual gains. Not talking early ICO moon mission gains but in 6-9 months this will be 5-10x.

Play the market, make gains , but if you want to not obsessively day trade this coin is a safe long term play. The tech is there and it has the notariety to get listed. If you long hold on something like this it is only defeating to an active trader .

It's like every thread is identical. Lightning network doesn't work how you think it does, you need to read up on it.

Remember when these cunts said segwit would solve all their problems? Remember that lie? How did that work out?

holy fuck why do you XRB FUDers care so fucking much, you guys are just as pathetic as XRB shillers.

Hard to tell when only 10% of BTC wallets have it activated. Maybe if they hard forked SegWit it might have a better impact.

Oh god, tell me reddit was heavily invested in XRB.

One of the few coins in the red in the sea of green

Veeky Forums actually started to shill first on this scam

>buy into the nazi xrb memes at 75 cents
>dump bags on redditors at $21

Its a good feeling

hodling 66 XRB from $2 until EOY2018. will i make it friend

Whew, the level of FUD on this one. And somehow, the fudders manage to be more retarded than the shills, that's pretty rare.

TEst

thats what u get for buying a short term investment with no actual room for improvement

RAIKEKS BTFO

>XRB
>ERC20

Shittiest FUD I've ever seen, Tyrone. You've even posted this in another thread.
Get in now, faggot, the price won't get much lower.