Insider here. I don't know why Stellar's rating was changed so much, but as you can see...

Insider here. I don't know why Stellar's rating was changed so much, but as you can see, NEO and ETH were given top ratings and Bitcoin/Bcash were only moved down one tick from where they had been in the version I had access to.

Other urls found in this thread:

steemit.com/weiss/@thecryptochannel/cryptocurrency-weiss-ratings-out-in-less-than-1-hour-leak
weisscryptocurrencyratings.com/ratings/frequently-asked-questions-61
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Isn't NEO B- and EOS B?

In the final version, yes.

What was EOS' rating in the earlier version?

What's your DEX stat? INT is clearly p low...

What was Stellar's original rating?

The ratings are based on potential growth. Since XLM went up 30% in a single day, that significantly affected the potential for growth.

Any rich fags buy this so we can get a full listing? Did anything get an A to B+?

Where can i get the rating list?

B+

Don't remember either of those. However, the earlier version had Tron, Iota, and BNB.
TRX: C
IOTA: B-
BNB: C+

I assume A ratings didn't exist?

Serious question, how will these fucks charge me if i used an almost empty debit card to subscribe? They accepted it as payment LMAO it only has like $2.

I hope you used a public network or a VPN

DENT?
QASH?

No, XLM and NEO were both A-rated in the initial report.

>TRX: C

Didn't see either.

if you are dude who leaked the top 30 report last night that one made a whole lot more sense than what has come out today

VEN? ICX?

Tron is a well established shitcoin, but the slants love it.

There was a fake image going around with Tron rated A++, is that what you're referencing?

Yes which were two of the four top ratings

>it as
if its an actual debit card and not a gift card or some gay shit your bank account will be overdrawn and charged like a $25 overdraft fee. good job paying full price + $25 for a retarded kike journal written by an actual ponzi

no not the report with Tron A+++ that was a total fraud, if OP is same guy from last night he had a leaked Weiss top 30 that made much more sense than the list we are seeing today

Yeah, but are these ratings for financial assets or a high school prom queen election?

Justin Sun for prettiest shitcoin CEO I guess.

I only gave out a couple of ratings, whatever you saw wasn't from my info.

Hey dude, do you have a private/throwaway email? Or can you contact me at [email protected]? Wanted to discuss something privately. Much appreciated.

>IOTA: B-
into the trash it goes

retards on this board don't know how banks work

steemit.com/weiss/@thecryptochannel/cryptocurrency-weiss-ratings-out-in-less-than-1-hour-leak

Was this the leaked one?

enjoy your overdraft fees poorfag

Maybe it's considered over-valued/ up 110% this month.

yeah I think that's the one top 30 had NEO and XLM as the only two A-

dogecoin = XLM
explain

The 'leak' seems a lot more accurate than the actual release.

I know exactly it's not out of the realm that this leak was accurate and Weiss hastily changed shit around

It looks very similar but there are a couple major differences.

XLM was A not A-
LTC was C+
ICX was C
QTUM was C
can't remember seeing Siacoin or OMG

Yes, the actual ratings are shitty and make no sense to experienced crypto investors. I'm not employed by the company so I have no knowledge of the ratings system.

You're a complete fucking idiot.

XLM was changed due to the massive surge leading up to the release. Had XLM been given an A, Weiss would have come under investigation by the SEC for possible insider trading.

Bad press.

do you know what happened to WTC and VEN?

VEN was in the initial report and got a C, most of the asian coins did.

Z

Is this site fake, OP?
weisscryptocurrencyratings.com/ratings/frequently-asked-questions-61

It's linked from the Weiss homepage

Where are the rest of the coins? Doge etc

Guys, this is Stellar_Moon from the XLM subreddit. He's trying to push a photoshopped version of the "original" report to try and make people believe it has a better rating. Just ignore him. I dunno why he is even trying so hard, lumen has plenty of good news coming and will pump just fine if he stops pushing his shit.

no it's real, weiss confirmed it in their twitter.
for fuck's sake, do any of you retards read anything? do you only fucking go to Veeky Forums? morons

They don't even make sense to mainstream investors, how the fuck do you give Stellar with IBM's backing a C? Does Dogecoin have IBM?

What? I haven't photoshopped anything.

It's real.

DOGE was a C in the early report also.

How TF did IOTA get an A-?

why would anyone believe a guy who puts ratings like this behind a paywall thinking it wouldn't instantly leak?

shut up nigger, no ones retarded enough to believe this larp

ass is shopped