Can we now start shilling aXpire to moon Veeky Forums ?

Can we now start shilling aXpire to moon Veeky Forums ?

Does it even need shilling?

This isn't a fucking shitcoin like UFR or some shit, it shills itself. Just wait until it gets on exchanges and it'll sell for 2-3$ easily.

keep accumulating my guy

Agreed, token is aimed for big business money anyway. Let the real marketers do their job.

they didnt even send me my tokens yet.

this shit gonna 100x when it hits big exchanges binance/bittrex

Agree.. but shilling still works.

what are price predictions now?

if it gets picked up by kucoin/binance/bittrex, anything short of $10 would be a surprise.

Where are my mother fucking tokens!!!

Wait until I get my tokens before you start shilling faggots

this >ecr 223, (half the gas price, coin transactions get undone if you sent them into an address that can't accept them eg contract address + other benefits)
>the coin is based around business cost management, which could lead to insane potential when businesses pump the coin
>hugely lucrative shady businesses will use the platform since it can be used for tax avoidance if you solely deal with crypto and it can help make dark market businesses more legit. It's not illegal however since its just a fucking coin
>great development team, has roger ver (whatever you might think of him, his projects went up crazy amounts, bitcoin in 2011 and bch went up 6x after being released. he doesn't shill just any shitcoin)

TRAJECTORY: MARS

How'd I do, biz?

Binance is a fucking guarantee. Ver is butt buddies with wu. Wu and binance owners are buddies as well. See where im going with this?

Well done user i got only 80k as im poorfag.

grats user, you will be a millionaire when this hits bit exchanges

you gonna make it

Doesn't need to be shilled

Only 100.000 coins, but at $1 this shit will make me rich anyway.

anyone still havent received their tokens? mine is still on their token sale website. What do i have to do to withdraw to metamask

As long as you confirmed the withdrawal address, it should arrive. The distribution is quite slow atm. Still waiting for my 480k.

not yet wait till its on binance or kucoin