I know a <10mil mcap coin that's focussed on long term passive income and already has a working beta and real world...

i know a

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2075473.0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Just shill your coin and go pajeet

sauce?

OMG

Reveal

trips says you're a faggot

dubloons

Dubs! OP, deliver nao or choke on cock.

Dubs! OP deliever you stinky pajeet redditor!

Let's get pajeeted in here.

$monk?

Common you faggot spill it

the coin is Relex (RLX)

quick rundown - global real estate investment oppurtunities, working beta, $200mil+ real estate developments already being built, ex vice pres of JP MORGAN Peter Lee is new head of US operations

they're very active on bitcoin talk and post weekly updates bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2075473.0

also forgot to mention they're coming to nebula exchange soon which is a decent sized chink exchange

Thanks, OP

I don't quite understand the passive income part - do they pay dividends - and if yes, how is this not a security?

DUBBY DUBS POST COIN

SOUNDS LIKE A NICE WAY TO GAIN CAPITAL WITH NO PAYOUT.

it pretty much is a security. their biggest project is some huge real estate development in vietnam and they guarantee a minimum of 12% ROI per year for 8 years, and that's the absolute minimum so it will more than likely be much higher

>ex-vp of JP MORGAN
so literally just a teller; they all have fucking VP on their cards

>t. user in financial sector

their site looks like fucking pajeet trash that took all of their icon pics from other websites

this shit is garbage

Is this a real coin or just another erc20 token?

OP was not a faggot today. This coin will 30x easily by May, one of the only genuine and authentic coins.95% of cryptocurrency is boogers.

Can you give me a link to your discord guys?

it's an erc20 token yeah. but it's a security token not a utility token like 98% of other erc20 tokens, much like modum.io if you're familiar with that

yeah its gg/69kys420

moar

more wat?

Do they even have a WP? Can't find shit on them except a website that looks like it was made with Geocities and a bitcointalk thread that's been dead for over a week.

Bitcar

goddamn where do you get those lewd pictures?

Bitradio wow so hard.