It’s all real. Weiss is back up

It’s all real. Weiss is back up

Other urls found in this thread:

palmbeachpost.com/business/weiss-ratings-grades-cryptocurrencies-ethereum-gets-bitcoin/yNeB5LriByUPLvkGcagPDP/
discover.coinsquare.io/digital-currency/weiss-ratings-bitcoin/
weisscryptocurrencyratings.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You'd be an idiot if you're not buying into EOS right now.

I went all-in EOS pre announcement

There’s still a decent amount of eos waiting to be grabbed up with eth for dirt cheap on kucoin. I’m not the one selling it, just trying to help a brotha out

What are the ratings?

false rating have been dropped, real site was hacked. Pajeet scam in effect

The website is back up u fucking idiot

mind explaining
why weren't coins mentioned in the press conference even on the list?
why is the site totally different?
why is this the first list they ever charged for? why no refunds?
why is the list retarded by all measures?
why arent there any A rated coins when the day before they said there would be?
why the site got shut down? and the re-shutdown a second time?

The ratings are the same as they were an hour ago

You got jewed.

>To learn more about the Weiss Cryptocurrency Ratings, go here. This site was established as a back-up and will be reachable until hackers discover it. Plus, those still having difficulty reaching Weiss Ratings websites can email [email protected].

They have been hacked.

no, i didnt fall for that horse shit. Im just waiting on the real list still.

They got ddosed and the shit is back up.

>yea guys, keep believing that shit list! the fake site is back up so that means that old list during that hack is totally legit! just trust me guys

fuck off

lmao you poor fuck, what C rated shitcoin were you holding? XLM?

I guess we don’t worry about them and let it sort itself out over the next few hours. Our coins will pump

Vote for Veeky Forums weiss alternative here:

did i strike a nerve, seem pretty salty.

funny how you ignored

where can I see the list for free? Don't wanna give those jews my money

> XLM shitcoin
kys

You think XLM is shit?

im a bagholder, im up, tell me why i should walk rn? Ill buy whatever you want.

SHILL ME

Why don't you email weiss and ask them?

This shit is a massive deal for them, if they were hacked we would know by now. Stop deluding yourself you poor child.

Yes it's shit, only 17 billion circulating out of 103 billion, no timeline for when they will be added to supply, it's a shit investment regardless of how good the technology is.

>bought at 1010
>sold at 1060
>bought back at 1050
>sold again at 1030
cucked myself out of 50% of profits for no reason

Yeah but the memessssssss

Send me 0.1 ETH and your Email.

we already know they are hacked,
So why would the list as credible?

If the report is false and their site got hacked, how come they haven't put out any word of it on any social media? I feel like no matter if the ratings are true or not, this has exposed them as a really shitty company.

LINK TO WEISS WEBSITE WITH RATINGS I CANT FIND IT ANYWHERE WTF

Social media? Weiss is an old fuck sitting a desk smoking a cigar

Yeah, looking at their twitter it seems to have been dead for over half a year now. I guess they could've at least told SOMEONE if the report floating around was false.

Can you retards think rationally for one second? The ratings make no sense for a hack. A hacker would've stocked up on some relatively low market cap coins and given those an A. Handing out a few B's to already well established coins would be totally fucking pointless for a hacker.

This. If it were a hack they would of given tron and link an A+

I WATCHED IT GET HACKING MY OWN EYES SIR!

BUT LUCK FOR YOU I SEE ALL RATING

BAZINGA COIN A+++
ALL ELSE COIN WAS 5

lets be honest, if tron got an A+ than everyone would have called bullshit instantly. Instead, some idiots actually fell for the false list because it looked plausible enough. I dont doubt someone made a shit ton off of that.

Because they're fucking incompetent, that's why.

And that's coming from someone with both ETH, ADA and EOS in his folio.

Same here. Are people just pretending these ratings were real or is everyone retarded ?

How the fuck did anyone make a shit ton off this? Literally all that happened is Steem went up by a dollar. Is this article fake too then? Directly quotes weiss after the ratings were released.

palmbeachpost.com/business/weiss-ratings-grades-cryptocurrencies-ethereum-gets-bitcoin/yNeB5LriByUPLvkGcagPDP/

Holy fuck you are deluded.

of course you would be defending the horse shit list if you had ETH, ADA and EOS...who wouldnt. Hope you sold that EOS btw.

its funny you can just brush off all those questions with a weak blanket answer.

as it turns out american normies who listen to boomers who rate things with letters don't have much influence in crypto (until fairX)

Exhibit B

discover.coinsquare.io/digital-currency/weiss-ratings-bitcoin/

>Update: Coinsquare confirmed via telephone with Weiss Ratings that the ratings were released today (January 24th, 2018). Weiss further clarified, going against rumours, that their site was not hacked. Weiss also confirmed they own weisscryptocurrencyratings.com/ and their statement announcing the ratings is accurate.

Guess they got hacked too lmao. Not too late to drop those XLM bags.