Guys, this is looking really bad now. I went all in at 25$

Guys, this is looking really bad now. I went all in at 25$.

YOU SAID THAT THIS IS NEXT BITCOIN FUCK! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

No any signs of recovery, fuck..

Yeah yor fucked. Kys

sell now, rebuy at $2. you can double your money from there. Then sell for good.

Holy shit, it's going even lower! Thank God I knew it was risky as fuck and only put a little in it.

I feel sorry for Raibros

kek I sold at 175k sats ($30?). I'll buy back in when this goes below $5.

All in at 26$ here. Fuck I'm left with 100 dollars...

All in with 200 dollars? You're gonna be fine.

I don't know what made you guys buy into this at ATH or near ATH. Seriously what was the reason that made you think "This is a great investment"?

fomo

This is so fucking bad I dont know what to do anymore.

WHERE IS THE FUCKING BINANCE LISTING

Fucking lol I love watching this coin crash and burn

>JUST

binance listing isn't happening. dev is actually a pajeet taking a vacation while his coin rots. it's over user

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaa

BURN BURN AHAHHAHAHA DOWN YOU GO BAGHOLDERS

>all this pajeet fudding

The price is tanking because:

1) Node issues CONTINUE to cause withdrawal problems. Devs need to start fucking communicating more, because it's visibly hurting them now.

2) Binance won't be a thing until said node issues are fixed.

3) The previous bigger exchange for XRB Bitgrail has now decided to make verification mandatory to withdraw funds from there. People like myself now have XRB stuck at the shittiest exchange known to man and are forced to send over our passports and selfies to some fucking pajeet-tier italian cunt, with no assurance that he'll sell it all to some fucking mudslimes or russians. I'll probably wake up one day at 4:00am to my door getting blasted by the police, who think I'm a terrorist because my identity was stolen.

4) General tanking of the entire crypto market due to constant crashes and instability etc...

I'll still hold till I die, but this shit isn't how I expected things to turn out in December. I genuinely thought it'd be up to $100 by now.

We meant is the next bitconnect sorry man

You cannot withdraw even 1 xrb without verification now on bitgrail, absolute scum move from taht shitty exchange.

Pepe I pray to you. This is all I have left.
If dubs:

Gaycocks Rayblocks is saved, bleeding will stop, binance by friday.

plz pepe :'(

>fudding a coin that is tanking by itself
user, I...

Holy fuck! Is it ONLY for XRB?

>Coin is actually tanking hard
>F-FUD

Everything bro

binance looked at this pajeet ass coin and said no

BTFO Faggot

And I thought mercatox was the shittier of the two. Whatever I sold my stack a while ago, this coin has too many exchange related issues

>6882967
fuck me, selling my 750 remaining XRB, till up 200% at the current rate, just wish I sold it all when it was over 24$ for a week like my other 2000 XRB. Fucking shit bleeding donkey coin.

Down 50% wtf I do

sell then buy the recovery

should have bought IOTA at least it's holding between $2-3 in this crazy bear bear bear market and semi-working unlike xrb shitcoin

Its over boys. By the time they fix their issues, the hype is gone.

the issues have been fixed for a couple days. Just wait for binance.

Binance can take really long if they have doubts about a coin. QASH was supposed to be listed before December.

Vitalik already mentioned this token to be shady. No wonder it has tanked hard ever since. Too bad he can't kick a token out of the ETH blockchain, once the code is there already.

Tried to warn you before the Binance listing. You called me a retard, so I'm glad you cucks lost money.

t. Sold at $33

>rebuy at $2

I'm thinking to buy now. You think it will go that low?

Newfag here. This shit's probably going to boom again some day right? What's the entry price for that?

There are just some ERC20 tokens that never make it. Look at LINK. RaiBlocks and LINK will have no one using it, ever. They will remain on the blockchain as obsolete code, probably pruned off at some point even.

No

Lol you are really a persistent fudder aren't you little man? Vitalik said this where again? Btfo here you pajeet

Tbh this coin is gonna blow up again in the next few weeks. Binance listing around the corner. Exchange with XRB pairs coming out soon, new. Mobile+Desktop wallets beta release incoming, new website + possible rebrand a bit later. Only a true brainlet would think that XRB isn't gonna come back even harder.

Always do your own research with investing!

Took out my investment at $26 - my 375 XRB cost me nothing now. Holding for life

Told everyone this was a bad project and listed why.
I feel bad for XRB holders because the project wasn't malicious or hype based, it was just poor execution of a flawed concept.

typical impatient cryptokiddies. You know what's going to happen, you'll sell. You'll feel smug when the price drops a bit.
You'll wake up the next day and the price is up 15% on what you sold it for and looks strong.
You'll hesitate..'it'll drop again...'
Price is now 20% higher than what you sold it for.
You'll fomo back in.
Price will drop.
You'll hold this time though, price will eventually rise and you'll feel stupid for having weak hands.
Learn your lesson.

lmao why do people keep repeating the erc20 thing, not sure if biz posters really are this retarded or XRB bagholders got so desperate they want to make XRB fudders appear mentally handicapped.

Can you elaborate?
Where did Binance's doubts come from?
I would think it's the fact that worldbook would be a direct competitor to Binance's plans for market domination.

Bro

1. They literally post an update every single day in the subreddit detailing what they're working on. Some of the most communicative devs I have ever seen.

2. The withdrawal issue is fixed the fuck you talking about.

The rest is valid though.

it was like 10 cents for 2 years. then reddit started hype pumping it for no reason to $35.
...and you bought it. for what reason? only you know, good job.

Raifags have to be the most delusional idiots in crypto, right after stinky linkies.
>just wait for Binance listing bro
Binance listing has been for weeks now, it's literally the definition of priced in. If you're expecting ATH from the listing you're going to be severely dissapointed.

> All in at 32

Pls help me. I am selling it from time to time to buy small cap coins that will make my money back

I saw it shilled on Hacker News where everyone shits on other crypto on a daily basis. The fact that actual developers like it makes me believe it will still be relevant long after the chink exit scam of whatever shit you are holding.

>comparing XRB to LINK
Lol, kys.

Patience nigger. Binance any day now