Someone really needs to clear up LINK. Here I go. This one's for the newfags

Someone really needs to clear up LINK. Here I go. This one's for the newfags.
1. There is no shadowfork
2. Jason Parser is a meme
3. Sergey is alive and is one of the headline speakers at the upcoming Bitcoin superconference
4. The testnet is scheduled to release this quarter. The lack of the testnet keeps price down for now, not memes or whales
5. Noone knows when mainnet will launch, noone knows how much link will be rewarded for staking in nodes, noone knows how much priority will be given per link in a node
6. Link is used to force fair and automatic execution of agreements. This doesn't happen with current tech because centralization means someone always has control. With link noone can influence these agreements
7. Link currently has one competitor right now. I don't remember their name. They have a larger but less credible team.
8. Link is an erc20 token that is used with smart contracts. Many block chains offer smart contract tech, link will work with most/all of them.
9. The team stated they could move link to its own blockchain independent of ethereum if need be
10. People do unironically go all in and support this coin, most of the fud is to keep newfags out
11. Sergey isn't getting that fat
12. The team does not post on social media but is very active on slack, email, and their websites message box
13. Anyone can join the slack, just ask for an invite on smartcontract.com
14. They have been looking to hire a PR person and more developers for a while. As far as we know they haven't made any hires yet.
15. So far they have met all deadlines, showed up to all scheduled events, and so on.
There you have it, the objective truth about link. Take it as you will.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1h1ZnU6csY2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i have traced OP's IP to the nail salon where according to the address on the smartcontract website, Chainlink offices are located. OP must be paid by sergey to spreak this kind of false information. do not, i repeat do NOT fall for this.

>Sergey isn't getting that fat
>implying

Another common fud. SmartContract is located above the nail salon.

Dude his topic is literally on why the Chainlink network won't need tokens in the future. You're holding a placeholder project LMAO he was nice enough to soft exit scam, get out now before you're at the end of the decline after the double top.

this is the worst link meme

you know how this is gonna play out.
why mess with all these poor newfags?

That's because it's not a meme user

just let it go, this coin is dead. nothing but a memefest.

>9. The team stated they could move link to its own blockchain independent of ethereum if need be

Again, this is incorrect. CL will support other leading smart contract platforms in the future, but will not implement their own blockchain.

Why link 7k pls sir pump

>SmartContract is located above the nail salon.
yeah, that makes it way better.

You are such a faggot. lol

Muh newfags, Muh Helps

so it is fair to say that LINK is a Blockchain Parasite.

>SmartContract is located above the nail salon.

the dev team is slowly going braindead due to the toxic fumes, it all makes sense!

Is any dApp a blockchain parasite? Or middleware? Do you want adoption to happen?

Does anyone know if Sergey actually gets hurt by reading all the bad things people say about him?

He seems like an emotional guy with a big heart, and I'm starting to feel bad. I don't own any LINK

nah, suffocation due to burger inhalation
rip sergey

hes just some fat fetal-alcohol syndrome looking fat fuck whos scamming people. i dont feel bad.

Should I become a stinky kinky for the month of February? What’s the upcoming happenings?

>big heart

elevated cholesterol and high blood pressure does that.

>Do you want adoption to happen?
Na, coinwars are more profitable. Sergay and oracles can't die soon enough

my personal opinion on Chainlink:
vocaroo.com/i/s1h1ZnU6csY2

>Helping newfags

You deserve to burn.

For fucks sake how do you even claim Sergey is alive??? At some moment "he" gained like 50 pounds in a week and "his" face started looking just a littel different and "his" voice just changed a little and for some reason the whole project just stlled... THIS IS NOT SERGEY!! THIS IS A FUCKING DOUBLE WHO LOOKS RELATIVELY SIMILAR!!! The real Sergay run away. Most likely just paid this actor to act as him for long enough to fake his own death. This actor was also paid to after the whole scheme is discovered pretend not to know where Sergey is. THIS IS SO OBVIOUS i cannot believe i have to type this basic shit!!!! Prove me wrong. Pro tip: you can't!!!

It's really Sergey. But he has changed ever since he was bitten by a scorpion while backpacking through Thailand. He had to be revived by "women" from the local transvestite community, one of whom he allegedly brought back with him to the US to marry.

>tfw Sergey was shadowforked

proper nail care is critical to solving the oracle problem you brainlet

I've been interested in LINK since I found out about them on Veeky Forums back in September. A few weeks ago I was at a conference and met some people who is part of the Ethereum Alliance. They are building a huge project (not going to mention which project). Talked a little with them about ChainLink and oracles. He wouldn't explicitly mention ChainLink but he said that oracles was a huge deal. He also said I should try apply for an internship there... so fucking awesome man. Easily the best opportunity of my life. Thanks Veeky Forums for opening my eyes up to ChainLink. This community is great.

>>tfw Sergey was shadowforked
OHHH MYYY GOOOD!!! This makes sense now!!!

>They are building a huge project (not going to mention which project)

Tell us faggot, they told you so it can be that super sekret

That nail salon isn't even the correct address, shitheads

People with half a brain know that, but what makes it funny is that the nail salon shows up on Google maps when you type in their business address.

so do steroids

1/10 effort to get people to buy your shadowforked coins from binance.

Jason Parser already stated that they were looking to replace Sergey due to his I'll health, this is common knowledge.

Try a little harder next time, Pajeet.