Everyday in the threads I fucking warned you this was gonna drop below 10 dollars before EOM

Everyday in the threads I fucking warned you this was gonna drop below 10 dollars before EOM

>He didn't listen at 30 dollars
>He didn't listen at 25 dollars
>He didn't listen at 20 dollars
>He didn't listen at 16 dollars
>He didn't listen at 12 dollars YOU ARE HERE
>He didn't listen at 8 dollars
>He didn't listen at 6 dollars

Cut your losses before it's too late.

I will accumulate them all

Ethereum went from 30$ to 2$ so GTFO

I would rather cut my throat than cut my losses. I'll give it until EOY, if it doesn't recover I'm done with life.

Smart boy

Are you retarded? You're gonna miss out on other moon missions bagholding this.
Seriously what the fuck do I gotta say to finally get through your thick heads this shit is fucked. Just look at the charts bro.
I want us all to make it.

Haven't you figured out by now listening to these XRB worshipping cunts was the biggest mistake you made?

If you are to lazy to name your coin properly, why would I buy it?

The hodlers mentality

there's no other moon missions, this market is going on bear trend for months to come, also there's no realistic reason as to why xrb shouldn't recover

Alright bro. I hope this recovers and you mock fudsters like me when you make it.

wweeeeeeeeeeee

Bought this at 1 dollar so idgaf. also tons of shit in the works for this.

Walking my dog so my id changed
OP here. Really hope I'm wrong cause I know there's a good chunk of biz holding this

The binance pump is inevitable stop fuding

fucking kek
>tfw bought at 9
>tfw sold at 15, 22, and 30
>tfw I like raiblocks
>tfw even though I like them I'm not going to hold these iron bags
>tfw I'll buy back in if the dev team can unfuck themselves
bro, just sell, and rebuy that BS

Oh yes totally neutral OP doesnt have any reason to want xrb to go down from your normies and your weak hands

What other moon missions?

Just wait until it got listed on binance soon. then the marsmission Beginns

That's when the true dump occurs. Get real idiot

Cashed out. It was a fun journey from 3 dollars.

You're so shortsighted and dumb.

Raiblocks better wallets, new website,rebranding and listing on binance are coming very soon.

It will not be anytime soon.

Yeah cause it's so hard to sell right now on all these exchanges for the past month

you mean the binance dump?

>binance lists it. 05 xrb withdraw fee
>node problems, cant withdraw for 2 weeks

fee-less currency is useless if every exchange is gonna charge withdraw fees. this coin will 100% die forever if binance decides to charge a fee - is this a risk you're willing to take?

You're too much of a brainlet to see how easy it is for others to dump it on Kucoin. It already has occurred. Traders and whales are taking their profit to gamble their shit gain on something else before fomo buying in XRB again when it rises again eventually.

I heard that they are so desperate already, that they are bringing Carlos on board for PR, lmao.

Red flags popping up everywhere suddenly with RaiBlocks.