Name a more undervalued coin

Name a more undervalued coin.

Protip: You can't

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-01-02/criminal-underworld-is-dropping-bitcoin-for-another-currency
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I really can't

Monero is my favorite coin t b h

ARK

Pascal

XVG
:^)

Kyber

tezos,sophiatx, iota, xlm, rlc, factom

ark..fun..ven..icx

?_?

TRX, ADA

HEY HEY HEEEEEEYYYYYYY

Kyber/POA/ICX/WAN/OMG

turtle

XSPEC

This.

Unironically this

Zencash

Once it gets off shithole poloniex maybe

based

The best

BCH

Bitcoin Core

Ark, FUN, XMR

waiting for ledger support before i buy a lot

Criminally undervalued as well.

Sumokoin. Monero clone with much needed tx improvements. Barely dipped during crash.

Only comfy hold for 2018

There literally isn't.
I sold my stack of monero a couple of months ago and have tripled it since then with raiblocks (sold at $20), vechain (sold above $8), and a few other coins.

Now I'm all back into monero and I tripled my stack for free. Holding this baby for 2018, it's the only coin where growth is guaranteed...

REQ

;^)

Used to be one of my core holds, and it still is my favorite coin, but in the event of EU/US imposing regulation on exchanges that serve their citizens, which we all know is just around the corner, XMR will be the first to go.

It'll continue to exist on the black markets, but its value will decrease by a fuckton as it'll become a hassle to cash in/out of and normies will lose access.

Too risky of a hold.

yes if you are so retarted that you can't change the mixin count

XMR holders should read up on the history of crypto and understand that the events you predict here are guaranteed to happen.

>banning internet memes
>decentralized exchanges
>sucking authoritarian cock this much

You weak willed faggots will be culled.

* overvalued you would say,
in this case you're protip is true.

Enigma obviously

You must love all that jewish cock in your mouth, you fucking soyboy faggots.

Vericoin

all UFR needs to do is a hit a new exchange and we're popping off

Like I said, it's my favorite coin. But if you believe government regulation of centralized normie exchanges won't have a negative impact on the price, you're fucking delusional.

>governments will target monero
>specifically monero
>all other coins will be left perfectly untouched.
You're fucking delusional.

You're also operating under the assumption that government has a legitimate role in banning XMR or crypto at all. They don't, only cucks will fall inline and suck banker cock in such a situation. They can come up with no legitimate excuse to ban memes. Any populace who accepts a government taking such an action doesn't deserve to own crypto in the first place.

>muh privacy

fuck you

nothing in life is ever private

Once the new wallet is released and normies can use it

You leave poloniex alone

Law enforcement world wide specifically point to Monero and Zcash as major issues when it comes to solving internet related crime. Privacy cryptos is on the legislators radar.

I don't like it either, but I'm not going to throw my money into a black hole just because I'm anti-authoritarian. If that's what you want to do, then be my fucking guest. More power to you.

Jewish cock sucking cuck spotted.
Kill yourself you pathetic cuck, your wife is probably being fucked by a nigger at this very moment, because of how willing you are to cuck yourself.

aww you are angry because you know your shitcoin is the first to get targeted when regulations hit

just face it, monero was a good concept but will never be able to exist

They should probably ban fiat, if that is the line of reasoning they're going with.

EOS

At least it will hit $1000 USD before anything significant happens.

I doubt they'll try to outright ban the ownership or usage of XMR. But unless you've been living under a rock, the US and EU have been heating up the talks of imposing regulation of crypto.

What does regulation of crypto mean? It means regulation of exchanges. They can, and will, force exchanges to remove the cryptos they deem "harmful to society".

Inb4 but muh decentralized exchanges.

Monero will never disappear, but they'll make it increasingly difficult to obtain it. Which will impact the price. And I'm in crypto for the money.

>governments will target monero
>specifically monero
yes they will the naivite of XMR holders is astonishing

EOS

Hey, I don't make the rules.

They'll force exchanges to abandon privacy cryptos under the guise of fighting organized crime and funding of terrorism. Just fucking wait.

In reality we all know it's all about taxes and control of wealth.

He's right tho, the jews will NEVER let something exist that allows you to move money without them knowing.
I use jews lightly because nobody knows whos really fucking us over.

ETHORSE

Monero is on their radar.

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-01-02/criminal-underworld-is-dropping-bitcoin-for-another-currency

>The European Union’s law-enforcement agency, Europol, raised alarms three months ago, writing in a report that “other cryptocurrencies such as monero, ethereum and Zcash are gaining popularity within the digital underground.”

The thing is... if people believed and used monero, it is literally the only tool capable of overthrowing these fucks.

Too bad most people are retarded.

How any of you managed to stumble upon crypto will forever remain a mystery. If this shit was actually bannable it would have been banned a long time ago. Same reason Bittorrents still exist despite torrenting a majority of content being illegal.

And how exactly are they going to stop Monero, answer is they cant! The future is now faggot

BDC is obviously the most undervalued coin

This.

>unlimited supply
>undervalued
topkek

>hey if we see you accessing sites where you can buy monero your isp will report it and you'll have to show us what you were doing
>vpn sites are now off limits too unless you can give a plausible reason

Got into BTC in 2013. Started trading right before the first big bubble popped.

I've been extremely active in the Monero community for years, and held a large portion of my stack in XMR until very recently. But I'm not willing to throw my money away when I can see the writing on the wall.

>Being this retarded

Was about to say this.

Upfiring/UFR
>great whitepaper
>responsive developers
>real use
>everybody uses torrents and this will benefit them
>low market cap
>new exchange listing
>realistic roadmap
>alpha soon
>desktop release by EOY
Will be big

You think Angela Hitler will know about fucking XMR? Either they ban it all and we buy rope, or all shitcoins with no product tanks and Monero at least keeps some demand.

Govm'ts do nothing quickly.

OK, I'll bite. My entire crypto portfolio is in XMR at the moment, it's the only one I see with guaranteed growth potential at the moment. Everything else seems... vastly overvalued. What coins should a guy like me look into?

I'm sure you understand as a monero fan that once you go monero, you never go back. Maybe I should just cash out everything, because not being in monero means not being in crypto for me.

Why do people like this exist? Defeatist attitudes are disgusting. Bin that knife! You fucking faggot.

The arguments you are making against XMR are literally the same ones made about BTC since its inception. idk why you think anything is different this time.

ADA is overvalued. Their software is not even working yet. Hoskinson admits this himself in his last Vlog. I see a great future for ADA and it might be a top 5 coin in the future but right now totally overvalued.

>Name a more undervalued coin.

>Protip: You can't

Digibyte the sleeping giant

Does ETN use the same tech and XMR?

kek this
And the logo/name is retarded. Looks like suzuki

I, and most normies, feel nothing for monero and it's stupid logo and gay sounding name, yet even I will be using monero if govt starts trying to regulate exchanges. It will be the escape from govt regulation. The harder the government tries to hammer the nail down the more it will stick up, as people turn to the parallel economy to get their goods without tax and regulation.

That is, only if ZENcash, the superior privacy coin is inexplicably unavailable.

also,
buy Nexus, we are going to need those unblockable blockchain satellites in space.

Protip: Digibyte

See Whatever impacts their ability to control wealth and tax citizens, they know about.

OECD has spent the last 10 years lining up every tax haven and putting a knife to their throat in order to force them to sign the AEOI agreement. And last year they succeeded. Every single fucking tax haven has signed, and will implement AEOI within 2018.

They've fought tooth and fucking nail to crack down on tax evasion. And now that they've cracked down on the tax havens, they've got the time and resources to allocate their efforts elsewhere; mainly crypto.

UNLIMITED

S
U
P
P
L
Y

stuttering potheads

>hey if we see you accessing sites where you can buy monero your isp will report it and you'll have to show us what you were doing

You are delusional, they are not going to chase every single poorfag, and even if you bought something how would they prove it?
Anyway - decentralized exchanges, this is where monero will thrive.

>vpn sites are now off limits too unless you can give a plausible reason

what the fuck does that even mean?

yes
And it has the whitest, best looking team of all coins, so a storng hold
I have 20k I've been mining over the last couple of months

Also fancy app=normies

You're still operating under the assumption that crypto isn't disruptive and doesn't fundamentally shake these institutions to their core as they will be forever changed in the coming years. Institutions have to play ball with crypto, not the other way around. As I said if it were the case that this tech was bannable, it would have already happened.

Oh and forgot to say, you can use your phone to mine, so it renders shit like IOTA useless, since you can also validate 2 other transactions to get your fee back

>the government wont ruin peoples lives over money
Wew.

KMD

>Too risky of a hold.

it's the least risky hold, since its the only coin with an actual legitimate use case

>They'll force exchanges to abandon privacy cryptos under the guise of fighting organized crime and funding of terrorism
Yes. Legislators getting up to speed on bitcoin wait til monero lands full in their radar. From a nat'l security/crime/terrorism lens it's the thing that makes guvs foam at the mouth like rabid dogs. user untraceable currency.

I honestly don't understand how this is worth less than ETH

... and anyway, do you even realise how fuckin long will it take to regulate crypto worldwide? And if you want to stop it you will need to do it every-fuckin-where!! We are talking 2020 or later, by this time the d'exes will take over. All of you thinking that privacy coins like XMR will die are paranoid idiots.

They don't have the resources to witch hunt thousands of crypto users.

>As I said if it were the case that this tech was bannable, it would have already happened.

Why do I need to repeat myself several times?

The tech can't/won't be banned, and won't disappear. Exchanges will however be regulated, and governments will be able to decide which cryptos are deemed harmful to society.

I'm not saying Monero is going to be worthless once this happens, or never used, but the price will decrease. And I'm not in crypto for the losses.

The recent surge of normies late last year is what finally put cryptos on politicians radar, for real. Up until then it was just a nuisance of nerds in the background, which could be dealt with when more important issues were figured out, such as

You can't force blockchain based exchanges to do anything

What's stopping an exchange to be hosted by my mining rigs?

Reminder that holding XMR is THE most patriotic thing you can do.

Thanks just bought 100k

UFR

ask Ulbricht, Shrem, Ver in the name of national security they can literally do whatever the fuck they want

You mean an unknown amount

i honestly can't
in my opinion, XRB is undervalued but not as much as XMR