Walton at 800m market cap

>walton at 800m market cap
>biz will miss the next 40x based in the US
o i am laffin

it's about to go parabolic.

Its funny how people keep ignoring WTC. People here hate money or something.

Fucking Wee wee chain cucks we are coming for you , and you won’t even know what happened .

That's like 2 weeks old lmfao

the funny thing is im not talking about WTC

WTC cucks don't know what's about to happen to them, this coin is only listed on ED by the contract code

So? I just picked a random image from my Walton folder. They have news coming out soon. Conference on the 28th, on an undisclosed date revealing new child chains. WTC hasn't even hit 1B marketcap yet. I'm just trying to do you guys a favor drawing attention to it. I don't care. I bought a guardian masternode when it was $1 each. I wouldn't dare trade it.

Is this a good coin? Shill me, why will people buy waltonlets from me 10 years from now?

whats the fucking purpose of this stupid coin, RFID chips in shipments? their site is so chinky i cant understand shit

The best part is that there's literally not a pajeet to be seen in the telegram for this.

A pajeet proof coin? yes please

The coin im talking about is 20 million market cap

Comfy with my WTC

Unless walton announces a major partnership with a company with the size of DNV GL,I'd reccommend you buy Vechain instead.

Inb4 triggered walton cuck that would fud ven every thread calling it a shitcoin

well which one

He is talking about Block Array, the Veeky Forums FUD of the week.

He's talking about BlockArray (ARY). DYOR, it's an absolute gem at its current price. If I had more cash I'd put it into ARY. I'm almost all in right now.

>WTC fags show up thinking im talking about their coin
If your coin does a 40x it would be at 320 BILLION market cap
If the coin im talking about does a 40x it would just be at 800million market cap

which one do you think will happen first?

tick tock anons

Yup he is talking about ARY. Fud was good, took out the weak hands for once it hits kucoin within a week.

I sold my fucking WTC for ICX like 2 months ago what the actual fuck

I don't think VEN is a shitcoin, I just think its way over hyped/bought.

The sad part is people will miss the obvious accumulation at 20M and FOMO at 300 million then post pink wojacks when it corrects back to 200 million

but seriously go inside the telegram and notice there's NO pajeets. Literally just white males talking about their upcoming wedding.

Cant make this shit up

how many are needed for a node?

>tfw I immediately bought in when I didn't see a pajeet in the telegram

watch the pajeets FOMO in when they hear about the AMERICAN WALTON at 1/8th the price is on kucoin

literally CANNOT make this shit up