Tfw you fomo'd INT at 0.76, and its already at 0.66. Why the fuck did I sell my XLM for this shit...

tfw you fomo'd INT at 0.76, and its already at 0.66. Why the fuck did I sell my XLM for this shit? DO SOMETHING YOU FUCKING WHORE

pls

Same here. We got scammed with this one I believe.

mainnet is supposed to release this month

>buying coins without doing research
>not taking profits
>not listening to anons who tried to warn you over and over

>buy this piece of shit
>they announce that the circulating supply is actually 100M higher than listed on CMC shortly after
I'm just considering the money lost at this point. Maybe the IBM or Huawei partnership turns out to be real one day and I can get my money back but I doubt it

>not listening to anons who tried to warn you over and over
If you listen to everyone who's FUDding a coin here you would literally only have USD.

hope it moons fucking hard. the coin looked so promising

Guys your rather impatient.

Oh jesus. stop crying. .66 is the lowest its been in a day. how about wait 5 mins and sell at your precious .76 cents.

Maybe do actual research on a project itself?

cryptogoober here

shilled this at 25 cents to /biz

AMA

I'm already 2x from flipping this over the past 3 days. Comfy gains.

Probably not even USD now that I think about it.
Perhaps not even precious metals.
Have you sold any? Literally the only question that matters.

wtf guys this is SIGNATUM all over again fucking hell just keeps dropping lower and lower we have no buy support why cant i have a moon mission, u just need one fuck you biz shilling this

why is op a faggot?

i know i sound childish, but im only 16. I started of at 200 usd, got up to 1k usd, then lost everything and now im at 180. i really cant afford to lose more.

look there is FUD and there are anons who have actually researched coins and try to tell you they are garbage. if you cant make out the difference, are too lazy to do research yourself and fomo into shitcoins at ATH (and keep holding when they bleed out) youre really on your own. I posted in at least half a dozen threads that this coin is running on pure hype and none of the outrageous claims the shills made can be verified. I even told anons to just take profits at $1 to be on the safe side. got laughed out of every thread and at some point just gave up. FWIW I doubled my money on this shitcoin and dumped it to buy better projects. guys who went all in on this and didnt even take are just greedy af and as you know, pigs get slaughtered in this game.

>coin doesn't moon in a week
>fucking worthless shitcoin

GG user, always scalp to increase stack

Took profit at 1$ after a comfy 4x, bought back this morning. plan on selling half again prior to mainnet pump, buying back the sell off

ITC trolls have been coordinated fudding this. not suprised, INT shits on ITC desu. working product soon.

Youll make it, hodl tight.

tfw got in at 0.19

>plan on selling half again prior to mainnet pump, buying back the sell off
Yeah, me too.
Good to hear I'm not the only one who thinks this is a good plan tbf.

>nu/biz/ hops into coin
>10 seconds pass
>yo muhfugguh yo yo yo *chimpanzee eek-ooking sounds* muhfugguh mayne WHERE MY LAMBO AT SHIIIIIEEET NIGGA DA NEWS SAY I GET A LAMBO DIS SOME SCAM *chimpanzee shrieking sounds* SHEIIIII NIGGA IMMA CASH OUT FO DAT BIGCONNEC EKS GNOMESAYIN NIGGA LAMBO NIGGA MUHFUGEN BIX NOOD
I want nu/biz/ to leave

Buying high and selling low is the Veeky Forums way

bro you need to learn to do some fundamental analysis.

INT has NO FUNDAMENTALS AT ALL

its all promises. Do you really think promises are worth 200++ million USD? If there still is nothing and it could very well be a scam?

>If you listen to everyone who's FUDding a coin here you would literally only have USD.

The FUD for INT was different. It was well researched, actually true. You need to dyor to be able to differentiate true FUD from false FUD.

>mainnet is supposed to release this month
I'm betting my first born that this won't happen. There hasn't even been a testnet and you haven't seen a single line of code.

If a coin is hyped without any substance, if it is only rumours, if it is 90% sheeps following supoman or however that faggot is called, TAKE PROFIT you faggot.

I got in at 2k and was one of the first telegram members etc. Invested heavily into this and sold today.

I would have sold my whole stack at 1$ but I was at a party and couldn't go quickly enough. Then when I got home I forgot about it and fell asleep lmao

Always take profits guys, I'll remember that.

Basically made 3x instead of 5x and hating myself for it.

The project is solid though, if you made some losses I'd advise to hold. They are gonna confirm partnerships and launch their mainnet within 2-3 weeks.

You shouldnt sell at a loss but remember at 1$ I considered this project overvalued. I think 60cents is a fair value currently and might moon again when they release mainnet etc.

So basically: It is NOT a scam or shitcoin, just overvalued at 1$. Has a lot of upside and you should hold a bit longer (2-3 weeks) for them to progress their tech and confirm partnerships.

The entire fucking market is down.
what do you guys expect?
Just wait another week.

Nope

Worst performing coins today:

SuperNET(UNITY): -20.62%
Kin(KIN): -19.76%
BitConnect(BCC): -15.37%
PACcoin(PAC): -14.72%
> Internet Node Token(INT): -13.16%
Tierion(TNT): -12.07%
Cindicator(CND): -12.00%
ETHLend(LEND): -11.31%
PIVX(PIVX): -11.27%
RaiBlocks(XRB): -10.44%

Best performing:

Theta Token(THETA): +39.60%
ECC(ECC): +32.37%
aelf(ELF): +26.05%
SophiaTX(SPHTX): +25.19%
Steem(STEEM): +25.09%
Unikoin Gold(UKG): +24.65%
BitShares(BTS): +20.79%
Achain(ACT): +20.16%
Particl(PART): +19.88%
Hshare(HSR): +19.49%

>The entire fucking market is down.
Not true

jesus people are impatient, you don't expect a correction after an ATH?

>Best performing:
>Theta Token(THETA): +39.60%
>ECC(ECC): +32.37%
>aelf(ELF): +26.05%
>SophiaTX(SPHTX): +25.19%
>Steem(STEEM): +25.09%
>Unikoin Gold(UKG): +24.65%
>BitShares(BTS): +20.79%
>Achain(ACT): +20.16%
>Particl(PART): +19.88%
>Hshare(HSR): +19.49%
extremely small gains

Well, it did 2% better than Bitconnect ;^)

lol are people actually this dumb..

theyre trying to be the iota of china.. theres huge potential to this coin..

impatient hype scrubs can panic sell, if you dont believe in the project you shouldnt have invested in it, or at least take profits. this is a comfy hold just the adhd fucks refreshing blockfolio every second cant hodl for like 2 weeks

I bought Canya and went down with that ship.
Don't tell me this shit is going to keep going down.

How long should I hold for?
Is the mainnet confirmed?
They don't even have a testnet.

>theyre trying to be the iota of china.

They don't even intend to use DAG tech bro, the main trademark of iota. How will they solve the scalability problem if not with DAG? Do you even know the amount of transactions and data IoT networks will have to handle? They don't even talk about security, only about dem devices communicating with each other.

It CANT be called the Iota of anything.

ITC is the official IOTA of China. They even attend the world economic forum in Davos, winning awards (not yet announced ;)) while INT is poo in the loo.

DAG doesnt work for shit, the only thing it has going for it is that its adored by neckbeardberry pi owners.