Bought at $3.54 $700 worth. Down 65%. I have no idea what to do now. I know I'm an idiot...

Bought at $3.54 $700 worth. Down 65%. I have no idea what to do now. I know I'm an idiot. Should I sell and save $200 that I have left? Recent news&shill about BAT make this coin's future really dark.

What you should have done is read the whitepaper, realise that the idea is dumb and and the coin was way undervalued and not invested.

This is gonna bleed out. Cut your losses.

And when you sell you hate yourself afterwards for selling low.
Since you only have 200 worth now why even tke it out? Just let it stay there and look later in some months.

Yeah, sell right after the coin dumped and right before the testnet release, genius.

lmao just sell for loss user, I'll buy your coins
>testnet release this week so I don't have to wait long to double your lost money.

You invested $700 on a coin you didn't know anything about. Worst thing is you didn't even know they are planning to launch their testnet this week. You don't deserve to earn money from crypto.

When is mainnet?

yes, you're an idiot but hopefully you learned a thing or two here. get up and try again user

I guess I should wait. Thanks guys. And yes, I know I'm an idiot.

thats u op

there's lots of koreans selling their bags literally for $1 right now
>it's all all you can eat buffet for smart investors lmao

you bought a literal pnd what do you expect

nah just wait

lol your face when i can buy your whole mom dirty ass and vagina for 1PRL next month

Love this image.

this is the definition of a shitcoin, you got scammed, get out and sell at a loss now. ive been in a similar situation, it feels bad to sell at a loss and accept that you made a terrible decision, but you can recover. invest in something better with your remaining $200 and start working at making gains again. better to do that instead of allowing your investment to bleed to $0

remember that there's only up after you hit the ground and it can't rain forever
>it's still not late for you to buy at $1

Why would you buy this? It is literal malware and even the idea is from HBO's Silicon Valley.

your face when i dumped 50k of these shitcoins i got at 6 cents at $4
thank you for making me richer pajeet

Do you really have to worry about losing 700 dollars? You can sell at a loss now, or just be patient and wait to see what happens. One is a guaranteed loss, the other is a possible win. Unless you have to have to HAVE to save 200 dollars from evaporating. Which would imply you shouldn't be putting money in this kind of thing in the first place. You make me sick honestly.

I also bought BNTY, DBC, ATC and DRGN. They have been bleeding for weeks. I'm holding them because I feel somewhat more confident in them than in PRL.
OP

good job. Enjoy selling something that WOULD make you a multi-millionaire by years if you woudn't be such a greedy stupid ass fagot lol

>weakly tiny fagot hands off the boat but we 250k+ and mil + PRL hold till $10+

Holding 77k PRL. Testnet is coming out this month. Datadash already shilled it once, may shill it as coins to watch for February. We'll be fine. Don't sell at a loss or you will regret it.

i will never put a single cent into this dying scam shitcoin but nice try

Hold it, it will pump again soon, this and elixir will make me bags on bags on bags

sell them all and go all in on AMB

I cant believe you bought that shit over BAT. You are retarded OP.

BAT is no better PRL in any way
>if anything PRL doesnt require any 3rd party web browsers to work so it's easier...

BAT has plugins for other browsers. This is why I was thinking about selling PRL. I just cant see it competing with BAT in any way.

they can coexist and both succeed big time faggot, DYOR

kek

No average user will go out of there way to use a custom browser or download their plugins, you are deluded if you think they would.

Ok. Can you explain why did PRL's price fell 66%? I linked it to BAT.

Thats not my argument, I am not talking about price, I am stating the fact no average user is going to use BAT.

Average users use Adblock. Why can't they use BAT?

you so retarded I just can't...
>gtfo and buy your BAT

Are you retarded? It went up 20000% in a matter of week.
It was in need of correction. At the same time the whole crypto crash happened.

BAT doesn need Brave OR a plug in. Holy fuck, does no one read white papers on biz?

Don't sell, if they succeed in what they're planning to do, it will be pretty big.

Please sell guys, I will buy your bags!