Just sold my whole portfolio. Thanks to all the future bagholders for giving me your fiat

Just sold my whole portfolio. Thanks to all the future bagholders for giving me your fiat.

Going to pay off my mortgage and student loan. That’s awesome, but honestly the best part of selling is that I’m not tied to this shithole board anymore. I beat you pajeets at your Ponzi scheme. Thanks for the money, suckers.

>beat you at your ponzi scheme
>>not a ponzi scheme
>couldve made more but didnt see the potential in the tech
>is semi or fully retarded, most likely fully

nah

>didn’t see the potential in shitcoins that still have no real-world use with a market cap larger than Fortune 500 companies

nice blog post cuck
wrong website
>>>/Reddit/

Have you met crypto “traders” in real life? I wouldn’t trust most of those retards with lunch money.

Notice that crypto forums are constantly flooded with fantasy predictions about extreme wealth. This is to muddy your decision making. You’re being conned.

>the market cap of a crypto currency is comparable to a companies market cap

>please ignore even basic valuation tools. I need more people to get conned into funneling fiat to crypto

good job, you've came to the conclusion that 99% of coins are shit. well done, you've discovered what everyone else has known for ages. The projects that are actually going to be worth anything arent even done yet, theyve been getting developed for a while now.

The only ones that will actually be used will be proprietary. If you truly believe in block chain, buy stock in IBM.

only 20% of my net worth is in crypto right now but literally over 99% of my net worth comes from crypto
have a nice life nocoiner

>my portfolio of $2,367 makes me a baller

Nice try, pajeet.

you sold the dip, great timing, you are a very smart person

>the eternal bag holder

the run hasn't even started yet. How old are you? Go ask mommy for your snack

Literally sold the dip

>mfw replying to a troll thread

>didn't sell during the massive bullrun a month ago, sells when everything corrected
>claims to be a ponzi scheme master
>apparantly gets his crypto info from this godawful board

see you next week

Nice, just sold all bitcoin at $10 in 2012. Thanks for giving me fiat for internet money you suckers!

see you tomorrow

Remember Goyim: just HODL until I SODL

Is this the Tarantino & Cage movie?

Here is what I do at "work"
>browse Veeky Forums
>trade shitcoins
>jerk off in the restroom
>free lunch
>do whatever I want
>attend a 30-minute meeting every day
>produce a few lines of code every day
>get paid six figures
>t. software engineer

BREAKING NEWS

A man bought something and sold it for profit. In other news water is wet.

your kind is the first to burn when all boomers die