Which coin is MOST LIKELY to 10x in the next 6months? omg?

Which coin is MOST LIKELY to 10x in the next 6months? omg?

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/micromoney/)
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=mm.com.money)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

NEO

Devery

REQ

BAT probably, or FUN

BTC, screenshot this

CV

Read and invest into projects

NAS easily... 6 months hahaha give it 2 months.

nigger literally every coin

Trinity easy. Pairs with NEO and NEO ain’t going anywhere.

Up on Kucoin just yesterday - they’ll be at NEO DEV con

REQ.

COSS

This

They’re blue chips too

I see you are man of culture as well

DELETE THIS FAG

Dubs checked

walton

it's use case gives it the potential to grow really fucking big

and all the good stuff will be released in the next 3 months

OMG is probably the safest bet in 2018.

WTC

PepeCash is a strong contender.

It's not a bet, it's a sure thing. 100%

what marketcap do you predict by eoy?

BAT

BitBoost has massive potential. As has been witnessed with many small market cap coins, they start to moon, dip, then hit their 10+x. This dip is where BBT is now.

The Indian coin? Hahahahaha
Give me a break

XRP and XLM. You heard it here first.

this guy gets it

seconded

top 10

Iota

kys

Assuming the platform works, $3 for Payfair is a conservative guess.

I'd bet on UFR. I suggest you doing your own independent research on it but it's a low market cap coin on Cryptopia and etherdelta right now. It's going to be listed on a new exchange soon. If you've been watching what's been happening this past week, there's been a dip across all cryptos but UFR has been staying pretty consistent.

look into Ellaism (ELLA)

pls delet still need to top up a bit for trustnode

Micro Money:

Here is what I found about Micromoney (coinmarketcap.com/currencies/micromoney/)

PROS

A very small market cap and I could see it do a x50 in 2018. (10m marketcap)

It's a platform for micro-lending in third world countries and the token will be used to lend micro amounts to people that don't have access to a bank account but have a cellphone (apparently a large percentage of the population in third world countries have one)

They have a really professional website micromoney.io (translated in 11 languages)

The team is full of people with years of experience and influential advisors

The whitepaper seems really professional

They have an app in the Google Play Store for Android users. I looked at it and people are already getting loans, but they still need a bank account number because the token is not yet implemented in the app and that's why the coin is so cheap right now. (play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=mm.com.money)

I can really see a use case for this type of micro-lending. They will also sell the data they get from the micro-lending which could give a lot of info to countries and businesses on commerce and the needs of the population in poor countries.

If you buy now, you buy below the ICO price (1 usd = 1 AMM) or near this price so unless people take a huge loss, it probably won't tank that much.

CONS:

There is absolutely no social media presence on reddit, except on telegram with 5800 people.

The twitter account has 170k followers and the facebook page has 500k followers, but I suspect a lot of it are bots. I'm not sure though.

There is no wallet yet (They said it will be ready in 4-5 months in the telegram group). It's a ERC20 token though so you can use Myetherwallet.com to store them.

The bitcointalk discussion is locked so people can't reply in the discussion. It gives a weird vibe to the whole thing.

I bought some because it can have great upside.

Join the UFR club!

10x TAU
5x UFR
3x PRL

Tau is a scam

I'm still acumulating, not saying sorry

Unironically, XLM

Those TAU bags must feel heavy, serious question why is it crashing?

UFR no doubt

dbc - you've been warned

NEO

ELIXIR

INT and it's not even close. Comfiest money you'll ever spend.

ADC MOON MISSION NOW.

BITB/BEAN will definitely moon to the next dimension.
And BTC will surprise all of you, so hop in for the upcoming moon mission

I think with UFR u are not doing anything wrong. Its pretty low right now and there will be big announcements coming in near future... I think it can hit 4-5$ easy so just buy in and hodl till then!

Pic related

ELIX

These anons know what's up.

WtC is Almost 1 billion marketcap, It's probably going up but it will be hard to do x10 like OP asked

EVE.

this and maybe SAFEX

>queue the fud
ARY

Exactly. Look at the partnerships VeChain have announced, and they aren't even a crazy about ahead on m cap.

Walton realistically need to announce ridiculous amounts of partnerships to be close to 10x, and it will take a long time.

I can imagine it getting to around $45 tops before the summit and then correcting pretty hard, probably to around $25 or $30 at a push. Look at the growth recently, it's absolutely ready for a correction, which will be delayed until Jan 28th.

XLM will max 10 in 6 months but it's also the most safest hold I've had in awhile. Highly recommend it to all.

Doge at feb 16th. Year of the dog.

Yeah because no other coin has ever had insane growth after already being in the billion club.
>XRP
>XLM
>ADA

I agree with KYS for everything you (you'd) except XLM. Steller is actually doing shit.

exrn...

Propy

Kyber, Wanchain, POA network, OMG, ICX. There ya go.

UFR, XLM

RLX is a guaranteed 100x. dyor

FOTA

LOOK LOOK AT THIS GUY HE FELL FOR ALL 3 MOST FAMOUS PND SCAMS

Trinity and DeepBrainChain

Xlm

NUCLEUS VISION. Looks like the sociopaths on this board don't want the normies knowing.