Where?

Where's this going, /biz?

Are we getting any more pamps from Roger? Free moneyz and lamboz? Sell limit set to .4?

Or death spiral back to

Other urls found in this thread:

bitinfocharts.com/bitcoin cash/address/19hZx234vNtLazfx5J2bxHsiWEmeYE8a7k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

5k by the eom

I want to believe

Eternal 0.18 BTC

GDAX enabled BCH/EURO trading today.

But I don't know user, it just keeps dropping. Long term, it's certainly going up up up though with VISA tier scaling, OPcodes, privacy features etc all being developed.

But short term, it's looking grim.

Slow and steady wins the race!

Lol

Not sure, BCH seems to be a temporary solution whereas BTC might suffer temprary it does provide a longterm solution. Its hard to channel trough all the bullshit but BCH is kinda shit and it doesn't make sense. Likely BitcoinPrivate will be the only fork ever taken serious.

I hope it dies though, I can agree with Ver on the points he makes but he's such a douchebag

idk mate i hear about all this stuff being developed but I see nothing, is there anywhere I can keep track of development or is it just wait and see?

I feel like Jeb Bush holding this shit rn.

Bitcoin cash won't moon, mooning is antithetical to a stable currency with low tx fees etc

follow craig wright on twitter

every time I start seeing desperate posts from bch bagholders, I know a big pump is inevitable soon. just seems to work out that way.

whales are seriously accumulating this coin. the miners literally never sell, and there is some whale with over 400k BCH buying every single day and never sold 1

eventually the supply/demand will be so out of whack from the whales hodling that it will have to moon. Jihan also only accepts BCH for any bitmain asics, and they sell a fuck ton

Perhaps some turtle coins will cheer you up?

>every time I start seeing desperate posts from bch bagholders, I know a big pump is inevitable soon.
I feel the same, I re entered last night as it dipped below .15, fucking juicy dip. But still I'm surprised BCH/EUR didn't move it much, it seemingly never reacts to good news. I'm just trying to get to the 21 BCH club before time runs out, so I'm ok with it staying low for now.

the fundamentals of this coin are so fucking strong. so much dumb money in the market, it will eventually find its way right into Bitcoin Cash's market cap. this may take years.

>and there is some whale with over 400k BCH buying every single day and never sold 1
wait what? 1 guys is doing that much buying? that worries me more than makes me feel better honestly

bitinfocharts.com/bitcoin cash/address/19hZx234vNtLazfx5J2bxHsiWEmeYE8a7k

440k, rising every day. any theories on who holds this wallet? mine:

>Calvin Ayre
>Jihan Wu
>Craig Wright
>Roger Ver
>Kim Jon Un
>Saudi royalty

Is this gonna go down harder than BitConnect?

Jihans going to Chinese jail for fucking over the Commie party.
Conman Craig Wright has lied to Australian tax authorities and falsely claimed patents for blockchain technology.
Roger Ver? Well, Mr. Explosive probably is up to something nasty too.

BCH x2 is much more likely than BTC x2.

It's anyone's guess but its so much money, I would have to guess it's probably more than 1 person on your list.

brainlet question here

did coinbase enable bch trading yet? They said they would in early january

r e d p i l l e d

it's gonna obsolete things left and right late 2018 and into 2019